Author Thread: Stay away from Model-looking Ukrainian women, posing as Christians
Admin

Stay away from Model-looking Ukrainian women, posing as Christians
Posted : 3 Oct, 2018 01:26 PM

Hi,

I am Gerard. Nice to meet you all. I've been using CDFF for a couple of weeks. I have been having conversations with some Ukrainian women who are posing here as devout Christians. They seem to know what I'm talking in private with one of these women, and they are creating profiles based on that. Their replies are also very artificial.

This is really weird and creepy. They might be working for CDFF itself. Or some other agency in Ukraine, collecting private information from the users here. They all have very professional photographs. Please be cautious when you come across one of them. God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Oct, 2018 01:27 PM

I have even more info regarding this, but I do not wish to reveal at this moment. I just want to warn everyone. Be cautious.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Oct, 2018 01:27 PM

I have even more info regarding this, but I do not wish to reveal at this moment. I just want to warn everyone. Be cautious.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2018 01:39 PM

Yep, and those Philippine women aren't any better. I just got lied to and dripped with sugar, but she was a phony. They are good at making you think how "excited" they are to see you've written. They tell you something like they've got to go, etc., but that little green light stays on. Uh-huh. They're spewing the same line of bull to other men that they just spewed to you. I sure understand...I UNDERSTAND I need to cancel my account and get off online "dating".

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2018 03:15 PM

Whle its never a bad idea to air on the side of caution. Just because someone from another country is messaging you doesn't mean there a bad person. I would be very cautious about there motives however. more so if there from a place like Ukraine or Philippines. Probably a 90% chance they are a scammer.

That all aside, I have read that its very common for women in Ukraine and Russia to have very high quality photos of themselves taken by a pro.