Author Thread: why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Admin

why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 20 Oct, 2018 07:27 PM

A question for all you Christian ladies out there. As you think about the question I'm about to ask, please read the following scriptures. God tells us to love and be kind, the bible pounds love into our heads and gives us examples of how to love but when us men act the way God tells us to we get labeled Mr. Nice Guy and rejected. If Christian women really wants Godly men then why do y'all keep rejecting the Mr. Nice Guy types? Always been curious about this!

Galatians 5:22-23 (AKJV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 02:53 AM

First of all not wanting to get to know someone is not rejection, they don't know you and they don't owe you anything you're a stranger to them. Secondly there are many different layers to attraction. So you can't assume that being "Mr Nice Guy" exhibiting fruits of the spirit, or the ability to quote scripture are a gaurantee of success in attracting a mate even a Christian site.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 02:54 AM

** even on a Christian site **

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 04:59 AM

I'm speaking of everyday life and my personal experience with women. I'm new to this site, just joined yesterday so I haven't had any experience with any women on here per say. My question has nothing to do with being able to quote scripture or whether a lady chooses to give a man a chance when they first meet, it's about a woman getting to know a man and rejecting him because he's Mr. Nice Guy. The point of my question is why do so many women reject men for being what God tells us to be, aka Mr Nice Guy? It seems that even Christian women do not like the Mr Nice Guy types... I've never understood that at all. I know women want men to be strong and leaders but God tells us to do that while being nice, humble and kind. Just curious what women of God say about this issue. Have a wonderful and blessed day

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 05:29 AM

I don't believe women are rejecting men because they're nice, women like men are visual and they probably are not physically attracted, because let's face it without attraction no relationship would get off the ground.

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 06:04 AM

The trick, apparently, is to be nice but not a pushover. To men woman are generally strange, same the other way around. Don't try to understand it, as soon as you do they change the rules.... the most problematic fools errand is attempting to logically order the primal emotional mystery that is female nature.... as soon as you get a grip it's out of your hand.... the answer is to stop caring whether you net the fish and wait for the fish to come to you.

Differently put if woman made sense to men then they would not be woman but.... men. Half the time even woman mystify woman, like co-dependent relationships where the abused woman seems to find fulfillment in being oppressed....

An alternative theory is woman don't REALLY want nice guys, they want tough guys they can "reform" (euphemism for manipulate) to be nice to them... it's a pervasive ego thing of "look what I did I'm awesome".... if a man did that he would be hounded as some kind of "evil". Not that woman should not civilize men that's half of the purpose for them existing in the first place but.... it would be nice if most were at least introspective enough to be honest about it instead of playing mind-games and failing men on tests the men did not even realize they were taking and then turning around and wondering where "all the good men have gone"....

Ranting aside, never trust a smile on a pretty face. "Nice" is a requirement but not THE requirement, you also have to trigger the right primal buttons in her otherwise you mean nothing romantically speaking.... which for some means being mean to her... those I just plain stay away from they are emotionally draining.

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 06:50 AM

I understand completely what you're saying. The thing is though, as Christian's, we are supposed to be living by a whole other set of rules but yet we still get caught up in the same 'ol games. Even Christian women chose Billy bad butt over Mr Nice Guy. Makes no sense at all.

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 06:58 AM

I typed out a reply for Jayzeee but it will not allow me to post it. Any reason why? I tried at least 8 times.

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 07:02 AM

So, that brings up the other part of this issue. I could understand if a woman chose a guy she was attracted to who still treated her nice but that's not what usually happens. It seems that a lot of women would rather have somebody who they are physically attracted to who does not treat them very well, over someone who treats them like royalty but not very physically attracted to? I agree there should be some kind of attraction but attraction should go along with how somebody treats you. Why do so many women (even Christian women) chose Billy bad butt who treats them like junk over Mr Nice Guy who treats them like a daughter off the one true king? Does physical attraction really mean that much to women?

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 09:24 AM

In my experience,the reason that god hasn't given us a certain yet thing is because we're not ready.

Those women you're seeking just aren't your type and you're not theres.

Just because you're a Christian and they are too doesn't automatically make y'all compatible.

And all of these Christian women you're talking about with bad guys,are they attending your church?

I've never seen a Christian woman dating or actively seeking or dating a felon.

View Profile
History
why reject Mr. Nice Guy?
Posted : 21 Oct, 2018 09:30 AM

I also wanted to add that there is a quote About not getting discouraged when you get turned down because god is saving the best for you.

That has helped me alot!!

But God bless you on your search.

Page : 1 2 3