Author Thread: why reject Mr. Nice Guy? Part two!
Admin

why reject Mr. Nice Guy? Part two!
Posted : 22 Oct, 2018 01:22 AM

By Mr Nice Guy I mean the chivalry type of guy. The guy who writes poems, letters and notes. The guy who buys flowers, candy and gifts. The guy who opens doors, takes your coat and pulls out your chair. The guy who sends good morning and goodnight messages everyday. The guy who goes out of his way to be gentle, kind and caring. You know, the guy who women say are smothering and clingy. Why reject that guy when he's trying to be your Boaz? So many Christian women say they want their very own Boaz but reject him when he comes along. Do y'all really not like the attention or do y'all just not like it from somebody you don't find attractive?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 05:15 PM

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I wish I had an answer for you but I don't know how to stop bad people from deceiving others. The bible tells us that some people are wicked from the womb. God tells us that the heart is deceitful above all things but he also tells us to not be full of hypocrisy (definition below). Some people choose to follow Christ fully and some choose not to. God tells us to use decrement (keep our eyes open for fake people would apply here) and to be fruit inspectors. He tells us to love the unloving, to pray for those who do us wrong, to forgive in order to be forgiven, to separate ourselves from the world, don't judge unless you be judged, to be kind, to be humble, to be meek, to love your neighbor as you love yourself, to let our light shine before others so they can see we are His children and the list goes on and on. If we are truly His children then we live by a different set if rules. I'm just glad He won't send me to hell because of that one sinner that came before me. It would be ashame if He did but yet that's exactly what humans do, we hold what somebody else did to us against everybody we meet. It's not about how others treat us, we will be judged by God about how we treat others. Have a blessed evening.

HYPOC'RISY = Simulation; a feigning to be what one is not; or dissimulation, a concealment of one's real character or motives. More generally, hypocrisy is simulation, or the assuming of a false appearance of virtue or religion; a deceitful show of a good character, in morals or religion; a counterfeiting of religion.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 05:59 PM

@Obediencetotheword wow that is just sad.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 01:19 AM

Somehow "stupid" seems more fitting than "sad".... other than attempting more than one woman at a time which is it's own kind of stupid.... if you are gonna lie at least do it more properly.

Obediencetotheword

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 04:04 AM

I did the nicest thing and messaged him back. I suggested that he work out the problem in his marriage rather than run on this site to find someone else. His response was a blatant disregard to the fact that he is married but an attack to what he termed as - I do not have any right to tell him what to do. Of course I blocked him and reported him. But this site will not ban a liar, they ban scammers. How different is a scammer from a liar? Deception involving money versus deception in general - nothing! Anyway, after so many months, I checked what happened to that guy. Yes, he is still active on this site. I checked his FB, he cleaned it up of his wedding pictures and replaced them of pictures on what looks like a mission trip in Africa. Can I save my sisters in Christ from this guy? I tried to get him banned but it obviously did not work. In the end, God gives us discernment and He protects us. A rebuke is a godly thing to do to a brother or sister who is astray but the person in this story is obviously not a brother in Christ. Did this experience make me less of a Christian? No, it made me realize how truly sinful this world is. It made me realize that God's protection is so real and visible. It made me grateful that He is with me and He will never let me fall prey. Discernment, being on guard... they are not a bad thing. They filter what seems to be nice guy's. Like a sister mentioned, we can tell if it is real or not. And of course, we pray for the real thing (not just a nice guy on the surface), and God will provide that. God bless us all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 03:06 PM

looking at the ToS on the site

section 4. ELIGIBILITY

BY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE SINGLE (NOT MARRIED), DIVORCED, WIDOWED OR LEGALLY SEPARATED FROM YOUR SPOUSE,

And section 18. PROHIBITED USES

Part (b) provide false, misleading or inaccurate information to ChristianDatingForFree.com or any other Member;

Yeah hes braking the rules and I would ban him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 04:02 PM

With all due respect and as politely as I can say this, this post is about rejecting nice guys. It really has nothing to do with trying get somebody banned. The topic has been completely took in a different direction. It's ok to relate an experience to the conversation but it should not change the topic of the post. Thank you and God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 04:15 PM

Understood. This site need a spit topic option

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 04:45 PM

Thank you for understanding. Have a blessed night

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 07:26 PM

....Nice girls get rejected too for the same reasons noted here.

I believe this post should read Why reject anyone who is a Nice person?

Rambo, for each reference to woman replace your text with man. It happens to both sexes. As I've mentioned before, this older sister would enjoy a kettle of cups of tea chatting this issue with you.

Blessings to all!

Ocean17

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 07:29 PM

The original post refers to chivalry.

For women it could be someone who cooks/bakes, makes something for a guy (mittens), any special gift of self where someone could take for granted.

Page : 1 2 3 4