Author Thread: Hard working single mothers are beautiful to the bone!!!
Admin

Hard working single mothers are beautiful to the bone!!!
Posted : 27 Oct, 2018 04:59 AM

I was raised by a single mother with three kids. She put her heart and soul into providing for myself and my siblings, always putting us before herself. My mother had it very rough but never gave up fighting for us kids. I saw first hand that life was stacked against her. She had to work her fingers to the bone to make ends meet, she didn't get any government assistance, my dad paid very little child support and just about every guy she meet left like a flash of lightening when they found out she had three kids. My mother taught me to treat women with respect and dignity. That (and the word of God) is why I try to be a gentleman, sometimes I do fall short but I really do put in a major effort to be Mr Nice Guy. Ladies, you hard working single mothers really are beautiful all the way to the bone!!! It takes a big hearted woman to endure being a single mother. Since I don't have any kids, your kids would be an added bonus for me. May God bless all you beautiful souled single mothers with your very own Boaz. Have a wonderful day everybody

cxain1

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2018 12:23 PM

thank you for taken the time to offer the appreciation that we dont get much off

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Oct, 2018 07:23 PM

You're welcome. May God bless you with what you're looking and praying for.

jang71

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2018 06:36 AM

It's not easy to be a solo parent. I experienced it rearing my 3 children, especially in providing their education.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2018 02:39 PM

I honestly feel rather sad when I see a single mother not on;y for the mother but the kid too. Even more so for the ones that ran out on.

It is rather amazing that they can keep it all together and raise a kid on there own.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Nov, 2018 12:34 AM

Thank you so much for appreciating. Blessed be our Jehova Rapha, He always makes bitter experiences sweet.

Marykariuki77

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 08:40 AM

Hi,am great for the site,am a single mother of 5kids and life isn't easy for me at all ,but give thanks to God and salute all single mothers who are facing difficulties like me

syntia_123

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2019 10:21 PM

More Grace to your mom. Being a single mother is one of my biggest challenge. Love my kids more than my flesh

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 03:42 AM

Sis Mary, make God the father of your children, He will teach them and peace will be unto them forever. Leave the desires of flesh and focus on God. Surely our God will lift you up so much that all those challenges will be of the past. I am saying this from my personal experience. Be blessed sis.