Author Thread: Please pray for my family.
whitdizzle91

View Profile
History
Please pray for my family.
Posted : 4 Nov, 2018 08:00 PM

I’m asking prayer for my family because it just seems to keep drifting farther and farther apart. To go deeper into detail, my family consists of my mother, my father, an older brother and myself. My brother started using drugs, and hasn’t been right ever since so that basically ruined our relationship. He and I hardly ever talk and when he does contact me it’s only because he wants something. As for my mom, she has breast cancer and is still receiving treatment. Now for my father, he has a part-time job at a factory as well as a part-time job as a farmer. He, my mom and I are the only ones living in our household together. For the past few years, it just seems like my father has completely fell off in showing his love for my mom and I. He is extremely unclean in relevance to himself and the household meaning anything he messes up he does not clean up along with household repairs for the house that have been needed for years but he refuses to get up and do. Along with these problems, he doesn’t seem to care about my mother and I at all; She was in the hospital for a few days a while back and he never came to see her while I on the other hand, was by her side the whole time. My father doesn’t even sleep with my mother in the same room anymore and for me, I’ve been trying to do things with my father for years, when he never seems to have time for me. Yet he always wants to tell us he loves us when his actions seem to be nothing but contrary. My mother and I have brought it to his attention numerous times but nothing ever changes. I’m extremely hurt, discouraged and disappointed while knowing there’s nothing I can do anymore but just pray.