Author Thread: "Age Doesn't Matter to Me" ??
Dazz

View Profile
History
"Age Doesn't Matter to Me" ??
Posted : 10 Nov, 2018 10:26 PM

I have been matched with a few substantially younger women (around 30ish) who have then said "Age Doesn't Matter to Me."

Does that really happen?

Or are they likely to be just scammers?

Or perhaps just desperate for security?

I know it wouldn't work for most ladies, but just trying to sus out if even a minority could be genuine?

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2018 06:52 AM

It happens, some just don't care. But I would think most want the security of a older male.

Personally I would consider dating someone much older than me for their maturity. women my own age then to far to immature and child like for my tastes.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2018 07:35 AM

Age may be an issue for some and not for others everyone is different. If you want to find if someone is genuine, I would suggest you start a conversation with them.

7inhishands

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 10:34 PM

I personally prefer to just keep my options open, just in case. I mean, I would normally prefer a man to be at least my age to about 8 years older or so, but on the other hand, I might consider being a cougar for the first time in my life, given the right set of circumstances. Lol.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 01:47 PM

After communicating you should know if she's a scammer. Ask lots of questions about her.She will probably reveal her deception if she's Fake.

Most Young women want a Young Man.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2019 07:20 PM

Yes, it happens! I have always been attracted to older men. Now let me tell that has gotten to be precarious now that I myself am older! (60) Older to someone my age could mean 80! And at that age I might still be interested, but sad to think we might only have a short time together.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2019 03:25 AM

I prefer a man older than me. I have noticed younger man a problem. They dont involve themselves with older women for love but for material things. On top of that they can create problems you will live to regret for the rest of your life. One incident I have recently witness is of a 41 year old mother with a 20 year old daughter. Mother got married to a 27 year old man and wed. Last week step father pulled 20 year old step daughter into bedroom and raped her. While daughter was calling for help step father took scissors and stabbed step daughter's abdoman 15 times. By the time neighbors broke the door step father had escaped and the girl was no more. Food for thought.

Loree7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:34 AM

Yes, there are some who would mean age didn't matter. The important next question would be, "Why doesn't it matter?"

Does it not matter because she never had a father and is looking for a father figure?

Is she looking to come to the States for security and it doesn't matter? (This doesn't mean that she is a scammer; she just wants a better more stable life and is willing to set aside the age.)

Was she raised as an only child in a mostly adult world? This would make the men her age appear immature.

I myself don't care for a great age difference.