Author Thread: What do Women look for in What a Man is looking for?
Dazz

View Profile
History
What do Women look for in What a Man is looking for?
Posted : 11 Nov, 2018 09:40 PM

Does the questions make sense?

When you read a man's profile, or introduction, under "I'm Looking for..." do you find it to be incomprehensible? Gibberish? Conveying no usable information?

I ask because that is often how I feel when I read a woman's.

(On eH, using the whatif feature, I get one chance to make a snap decision, with limited information.)

So what TYPE of things should a man mention? How should he express himself in that space?

NB: I'm not asking for specific suggestions to make me more attractive, I'm not interested in lying.

Maybe give some examples of things that to women make no sense, or tell you nothing.

I think one of the problems is that men (or at least I) are far too literal.

Cinderbelle13

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2019 10:48 AM

I certainly can't speak for all women, but I personally look for things that are unique, specific, and personal to them. Something that would set that profile apart from all the rest. For instance, I mention that a bonus for me would be if the guy likes animals or sings. Not necessarily a requirement, but something I'd certainly count as icing on the cake.

I guess I'd say just be yourself, open and honest about what you're looking for, and don't be afraid to set your standards high. Hopefully/prayerfully the right one will take notice!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2019 08:47 PM

Women are asked the same question about men. In all frankness and actuality both the normal human sexes desire the same basic things:

(1) someone to love and be loved by

(2) someone whom they can trust with their very lives with.

(3) someone to share and experience their lives with.

(4) someone to be strong where one is weak - be a compatible matched set of one.

Men desire to be respected, honored and revered as the head of the house; and to protect, provide and serve for his bride and their family.

Women desire security, companionship and communication as the master of the home; who nutures, supports and serves her bridegroom and their family.

Men and women are created and crafted after The Image and Likeness of The Lord God Jesus and we - each sex: male and female- have our own position of authority and place of honor in life, work, marriage and family. Together the protector and the nurturer of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. There is not one without the other and neither exist except by The Will and Intentions of The Holy Father, Son and Spirit - Jesus.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2019 10:06 AM

Many men's profiles here are almost empty. Same are on other dating sites. I look mainly to see if the man is Single or divorced. Many are separated or married. I am not interested in making friends with him on a dating site.

Profiles do not always tell the Truth about a man.

So I don't put a lot of Value in a profile. Men Online are really into Women's photos more than a profile, unfortunate but true. Every Man should be required to have his Photo on a Christian site. IMO

I prefer to email a man and ask my own Personal questions.