Author Thread: What Must Profile Include?
TheologyWriter

View Profile
History
What Must Profile Include?
Posted : 14 Nov, 2018 08:24 PM

What must a profile include to get message response? No one answers back.

Dazz

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2018 09:36 AM

Well I would say, ideally, not a photo of you with an alien?

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2018 06:15 PM

Whats wrong with that? Its kind of funny.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2018 06:16 PM

Whats wrong with that? Its kind of funny.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2018 12:49 AM

There's no proven format I think you just give an honest representation and hope for the best.

TheologyWriter

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2018 07:22 PM

Yes. Is so much better to be less that forthcoming about what's interests. That's always a good basis to build any sort of relationship

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2018 12:22 PM

In my opinion. A good profile has your likes/dislikes, what your looking for and not looking for in a relationship, brief description of you appearance, and a detailed description of your personality.

Keep it simple but don't make it so simple that one has to ask a 100 questions just to get an idea of what your like.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jan, 2019 08:56 AM

A profile should include some of your most basic Christian beliefs. And I don't mean that you should copy and paste a Bible verse or say, "I believe Jesus is the Son of God," because we all believe that. But you should try to describe how your faith differs. There are many-many denominations and for example, some people vehemently believe that gays should not be pastors, and others would argue otherwise. Would you like to marry someone who thinks that it is okay for women to be preachers OR do you think that such thing is contrary to the Bible? Would you mind marrying someone who believes that the KJV is the only correct Bible? There are so many issues where people differ... Also mention some of your hobbies. Try to explain your lifestyle. If there are things you hate, do mention those. Do you have strong political views? Do you like Trump? Lol There are lots of things you could put in your profile. Try keep it short though or no one will read it.