Author Thread: Grace: What is Grace
Admin

Grace: What is Grace
Posted : 22 Nov, 2018 10:07 AM

Hello everyone;

Please keep your answers to about 3 or 4 Scripture or you will not reveive an answer.

Over the years Grace has been called an UNDESERVED gift , i do not believe that is what Grace is.

If Grace is an underserved gift, then the definition would make sense where the word Grace appears in the Word of GOD Almighty.

Ephesians 2 verses 4 -9

4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,

5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ by grace ( an undeserved gift)you have been saved),

6 and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus

7 so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace(undeserved gift) in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

8 For by grace ( an undeserves gift )you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.,

What then is Grace?

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2018 11:19 AM

John 15:1-4: Jesus says, "I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener. He **CUTS OFF** every branch in Me that bears **NO FRUIT**, while every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in Me, and I also will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches.**IF** you remain in Me and I in you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing!!"

John 15:16: Jesus says, "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last!!

Matthew 13:20-23: Jesus says, "The seed falling on the rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly **FALL AWAY**. {gracenotworkssaves claims they are still going to heaven??}The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it **UNFRUITFUL**.{gracenotworkssaves claims they are still going to heaven??} But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hear the and understands it. this is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown!!"

Matthew 21:43: Jesus says to Israel, "The Kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people who will produce **FRUIT**!"

Revelation 17:14: They will wage war against the **LAMB**, but the **LAMB** will triumph over them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!

And so those who are **CALLED** **CHOSEN and **FAITHFUL** produce **MUCH FRUIT**!! And those who are not **CALLED** CHOSEN** AND **FAITHFUL** will **FALL AWAY and **BE CUT OFF**!!

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Hebrews 5:9 Jesus became the source of salvation for **ALL WHO **OBEY** HIM**!

I John 2:1-5: Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him **IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**! Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him!

John 14:21,23,24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and **KEEPS THEM** is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2018 11:25 AM

Ritchard, you finally kept close to 3 or 4, Yet you have not spoken on what Grace is. Pasting scripture does not show that you understand the Word of GOD Almighty.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2018 12:48 PM

There are many who give an invitation at the end of their sermon and promise eternal life to all who come forward and declare that you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. This includes Satanic False Prophets like Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer. These who accept Jesus as their Savior in this simpleton way have no idea, since it is not explained through God's Word, that they must be called and chosen by God, and that then they will bear fruit and obey all the commands of the New Covenant.

John 15:1-4: Jesus says, "I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener. He **CUTS OFF** every branch in Me that bears **NO FRUIT**, while every branch that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in Me, and I also will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches.**IF** you remain in Me and I in you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing!!"

John 15:16: Jesus says, "You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit--fruit that will last!!

Matthew 13:20-23: Jesus says, "The seed falling on the rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly **FALL AWAY**. {gracenotworkssaves claims they are still going to heaven??}The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it **UNFRUITFUL**.{gracenotworkssaves claims they are still going to heaven??} But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hear the and understands it. this is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown!!"

Matthew 21:43: Jesus says to Israel, "The Kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people who will produce **FRUIT**!"

Revelation 17:14: They will wage war against the **LAMB**, but the **LAMB** will triumph over them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with Him will be His **CALLED**, **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!

And so those who are **CALLED** **CHOSEN and **FAITHFUL** produce **MUCH FRUIT**!! And those who are not **CALLED** CHOSEN** AND **FAITHFUL** will **FALL AWAY and **BE CUT OFF**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Ephesians 2:6-9: **GOD RAISED US UP** with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages He might show the incomparable riches of **HIS GRACE** expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus! For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Hebrews 5:9 Jesus became the source of salvation for **ALL WHO **OBEY** HIM**!

I John 2:1-5: Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him **IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**! Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him!

John 14:21,23,24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and **KEEPS THEM** is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2018 02:10 PM

Thank you for raising the issue George.

As you know, Biblical grace has a lengthy range of meaning and “undeserved favor” is but one of several possibilities. A words specific meaning is then determined by its context.

If I may ask, (this is for George) how do you determine which meaning applies and which doesn’t? You may use as an example the verses you cited. I’ll have more to ad later

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2018 03:44 PM

Dave, i believe Grace is the POWER of GOD Almighty.

It is by POWER, the power of GOD Almighty by which we are saved, and preserved.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2018 04:13 PM

Agreed!

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 04:07 AM

What is Grace and what is boasting?

I am writing this in the topic made, not as ordered, it is extra, but I give that minimum. It is for anyone who might want to quickly and easily place one or two verses together to see what God wants, and nor what we want at all.

Saved through grace, as God does not want anyone to boast, and as long as we have no cause to boast, that cannot displease the Lord, as that was the purpose of His gift, as all is by Himself and we are to be low in our elf opinions and so far away from a boasting mind and spirit, which never has or will come near to God.

God ordains us to glorify Him through what we do by His Holy Spirit(shaming Him is not glorifying Him) We were the uncircumcision and now were made near to God by the blood of Christ,(we come near not by words but by what He had to do) and by His cross He reconciled u to God, preaching the word of peace of Christs righteous Kingdom and judgements on the ungodly to be taken away soon, and we have access to Him through His Spirit, we can not go near the Kingdom of Heaven without His Holy Spirit given when Christ glorified by what He worked not what talked about..John 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Continuing the preaching of the cross, foolish preaching to them who will perish, the real power of ||God to them who are saved by hearing of these words and alike. God destroys the understanding and wisdom of the worldly thinkers, disputing for nothing, so the foolishness of the preaching of the cross saves those who believe, foolishness to mans wisdom, but stronger than their reasoning anyway, as the wise men are not called, nor the mighty or noble(nobody strong or big) as the foolish confound the wise, of this world, the weak to defeat the strong, the despised to stop the talk of the self glorying ones, so no flesh glory's in His presence, that is His strength even in weakness and that is the preaching of the cross which is His Grace and His mystery's too, for sanctification and redemption..

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Glory in the Lord not in mans ideas, they commend themselves and are not approved, they think they need no approval..

2 Corinthians 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 05:19 AM

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE WHILE ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED**!!

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE**

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**�and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**�not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Romans 12:3: For by the **GRACE GIVEN ME** I say to every one of you. Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH GOD HAS DISTRIBUTED TO EACH OF YOU**... We have different gifts, according to the **GRACE GIVEN TO EACH OF US**!!

Romans 9:15,16,18: God says, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy...Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. {But God's saints still preach God's Word to everyone}

John 15:16: Jesus says, You did not choose Me, but I **CHOSE YOU**and appointed you so that you might bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!

Matthew 22:14: Jesus says, "MANY ARE INVITED**, but few are **CHOSEN**!"

Mar 13:20: Jesus says, "If the Lord had not cut short those days, no on would survive, but for the sake of the **ELECT**, whom He has **CHOSEN, He has shortened them!"

{The Lord has shortened the Great Tribulation from 3 1/2 years or 1278 days to 1260 days}

John 13:18: Jesus says, "I am not referring to all of you, I know those I have **CHOSEN**!

Ephesians 1:4-8; 11,12: In love He **PREDESTINED** us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves, In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding... In Him we were also **CHOSEN**, having been **PREDESTINED** in accordance to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity to the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

I Thessalonians 1:4: For we know, brothers loved by God, that He has **CHOSEN YOU**, because our Gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction!

I Peter 2:9: But you are a **CHOSEN PEOPLE**, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you might declare the praise of Him who **CALLED YOU** out of darkness into His wonderful light!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!! {Riding on white horses right after the Marriage Feast of the **LAMB** as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

Adam7777 says that there are **NO ETRNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS** for faithful and loving service???

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, �Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!�

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, �The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!�

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your posessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

Luke 14:13,14: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**. Although they cannot repay you you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, �I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!�

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day�and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, �Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!�

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, �Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** **IN HEAVEN**!�

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 10:16 AM

The Grace of Christ at work greater than no example as per accuser..

Is it the testimony anywhere that we cannot walk as Jesus walked, and that when born again receiving the Holy Spirit the Apostles were transformed in mind and body? Paul is a great example of complete change. Stephen shows how men of this world are the persecuters against the ones in the Spirit to their deaths. They keep nothing righteous, they only talk complain and dispute, and Saul was one of them that through hated caused the death of the innocent ones.

Acts 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:

53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,

58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.

Saul led the persecution against the church,� and placed men and women into prison.

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.

3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Apostle Paul is a spectacle to the world, even to angels, because he knew both sides, how to be not born of the Holy Spirit and how to change only by the Holy Spirit of the Lord. (Grace only) To be made fools when he had made havoc of the church, was honoured now despised, persecuted and made naked and hungry, made as filth and is that completely different than previous way?

1 Corinthians 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.

10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.

11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;

12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.

Stripes and prison, when Paul cast the believers into prison, now he suffers the opposite, beaten and stoned like was done on Stephen but surviving, in perils when he persecuted, from false brethren when he did falsely, in pains and weariness, is this not born again and walking as Jesus walked as all believers do changed from persecuting and denying?

2 Corinthians 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.

Sold under sin, then could not do as we would, sin dwells in us is wrong way to be, how to perform is told, and evil is present before what?

Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, SOLD UNDER SIN.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Now we join to the Lord as one spirit, fornication sins against our own body, which is Gods body where He dwells and we no longer are sold under sin, now we are BOUGHT WITH A PRICE..

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are BOUGHT WITH A PRICE: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

No more condemnation(accuser said Peter was to be condemned) Peter walked after the spirit, and sin now i s condemned in the flesh, and the righteousness of Christ is fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh bu do walk as Christ walked(unless accuser denies Christ is the Spirit as we walk sfter the same Spirit)

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Apostle Paul threw out fear to give his life and not hide for fear, and love works no ill to anyone, and how is that not walking as Christ walked, who called us to His love by giving us His love into us or we can do nothing, walk honestly as in the day, yes we can and must walk honestly in the light as Christ or believe the workers of darkness ho walk in darkness not light and stumble at the truth..

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.

14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Bought with a price of blood, His testimonies show the way and mans deceit show it even more affirmed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2018 10:52 AM

Galatians 6:1: Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore them gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

More ridiculous quotes by Adam7777:

"Peter did terrible and wrong when denying the Lord, and we also are terrible if we remain denying the Lord. Peter filled with the Holy Ghost now does the completely new way, preaches to Jerusalem, to the ones who murdered Christ, showing that Peter is now Bold in the Lord, no longer fearing the Jews is the evident change through receiving the Holy Ghost....

Peter did sin daily, he was a sinful man, and when the command came to walk as Jesus walked, to lay his life down and stop hiding, Peter transformed and BORN AGAIN did walk completelty differently as we seen, **WHY WOULD PETER ASK FORGIVENESS WHEN NOW HE CAN BE HOLY ON THE HOLY SPIRIT**"{???}

So here Adam7777 is claiming that after Peter was not born again until he received the Holy Spirit and that after Peter received the Holy Spirit he **NEVER SINNED AGAIN** and therefore had no need to ask forgiveness for any of his sins.

However the book of Galatians was written about 15 years after the giving of the Holy Spirit to Peter and we see in Galatians that Peter sinned greatly by teaching that the Gentiles had to obey OT laws and must be circumcised:

Galatians 2:11-16,19,21: When **PETER** came to Antioch I opposed him to his face, because **HE STOOD CONDEMNED**. For before certain men came James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. The other Jews joined **PETER** **IN HIS HYPOCRISY**, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray {Thus also sinning}. When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth iof the Gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all. "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified." ... "For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God....I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!!"

Now Acts 15:5-11 shows that Peter repented of those terrible sins above:

Acts 15:5-11:Then some of the **BELIEVERS** who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said: "The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to keep the law of Moses." The Aposatles and elders met to consider this question. After much discussion, **PETER** got up and adressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the Gospel and believe. God, whoi knows the heart, showed that He accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as He did to us. He did not discriminate between us and them, for He purified their hearts thrrough faith. Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear? No! We believe it is through the **GRACE** of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as the are!!"

I John 1:8-10: If we claim to be without sin {Like Joyce Meyer and Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. **IF WE CLAIM WE HAVE NOT SINNED {Like Adam7777} WE MAKE HIM OUT TO BE A LIAR AND HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!!

Luke 11:1-4: The **DISCIPLES** asked Jesus, "Lord teach as to pray." Jesus replied **TO HIS DISCIPLES**, "When you pray, say: '**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our **DAILY** bread. **FORGIVE US OUR SINS**, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us!'" {Adam7777, Joyce Meyer and Satan refuse to ask forgiveness for their sins!}

**IF WE DO NOT ASK THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME TO FORGIVE US OUR SINS AND REPENT OF OUR SINS GOD WILL DISCIPLINE US**!!

Revelation 3:19: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline, so be earnest and repent!!"

Hebrews 12:5-11: Do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when He rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, and He chastens **EVERYONE** {Like Peter and David} He accepts as a son! Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as His children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? IF YOU ARE NOT DISCIPLINED AND **EVERYONE** UNDERGOES DISCIPLINE--THEN YOU ARE NOT LEGITMATE--NOT TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS AT ALL**!! Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in His holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful.{Like sickness} Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it!

In James 5:14-16 God's Word commands that Christians should ****CONFESS THEIR SINS** to each other!!

James 5:14-16: Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If **THEY HAVE SINNED**, they will be forgiven. Therefore **CONFESS YOUR SINS TO EACH OTHER**!!

Galatians 6:1: Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore them gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Carry each others burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ!!

Page : 1 2