Author Thread: Be Careful!
musician47

View Profile
History
Be Careful!
Posted : 24 Nov, 2018 09:04 AM

CDFF has a big problem! If you write a very long message, it is going to land on another member's profile at the top ot their page! This constitutes a major breach of identity and privacy!!!!

musician47

View Profile
History
Be Careful!
Posted : 24 Nov, 2018 09:22 AM

If your message is just a sentence, pretty short, it will go on in your messaging to whoever you're talking to, but if it's long, it may land anywhere on this entire site! I checked back, and it finally disappeared from the top of the other member's profile.

View Profile
History
Be Careful!
Posted : 24 Nov, 2018 11:04 AM

Reminds me of that Steam bug on Christmas a few years back where you would be automatically logged into a random stranger's profile. How did you even find this glitch?

The moderators/devs will probably want to know about this. You might want to post it in their forum or message one if possible.

musician47

View Profile
History
Be Careful!
Posted : 24 Nov, 2018 11:15 AM

Not seeing my post appear tells me something is wrong. Rather obvious. I just happened on to a profile, and there my message was at the top of the page. It finally disappeared, but I kept trying to post it to who I was writing, and it would not go due to being so long. Yet, I've written long ones before that have been working. I've emailed admin 5 or 6 times today with no results. "Great" site here. Uh huh, sure.