Author Thread: Embarrassed to ask
runningforgold

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 26 Nov, 2018 03:07 PM

Hello Ladies. I have an extremely high sex drive (4-5x), but not sure how to ask for same or put in my profile. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 26 Nov, 2018 06:24 PM

Umm, you realize this is a christian dating site. As a christian You to run from from sexual emorals. Having a high drive isn't worng or anything but im guessing that your not pure in that regard having kids and being separated.

runningforgold

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 26 Nov, 2018 11:14 PM

Hi. Thanks for the response. I should of been clearer that I wasn't sure how to bring up with potential marriage partner. Would not enact until after marriage, just want someone to be prepared. My separated wife left to move to a swinger lifestyle.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 27 Nov, 2018 12:52 AM

But not to embarrassed to post on a public forum smh.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 27 Nov, 2018 02:03 AM

You do realize as a catholic you would not be able to remarry if you wife still alive even if she did leave you? The new marriage would be invalid.

runningforgold

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 27 Nov, 2018 04:04 PM

I could re-marry. Because the cause was adultery and abandonment.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 27 Nov, 2018 06:12 PM

Thats not a valid reason for annulment. The Catholic church is not like a protestant church in this regard, there is no divorce, for no reason no matter how bad it gets.

If you want the exact quote from the bible or catechism I can.

LukeSkywalker

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 29 Nov, 2018 08:10 PM

I'm not a lady but thought I would respond anyway. I would suggest you not putting anything like this in your profile. I wouldn't even mention it in casual conversation either. Having sex and how often is something every married couple will need to discuss. Any woman that is in love with her husband will have sex with you as often as you like and have the time for. Especially as long as you love her in ways that make her feel loved. If you take care of her then she will take care of you and vise versa.

runningforgold

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 30 Nov, 2018 09:49 AM

I guess not. Have a great day!!😁😁

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 1 Dec, 2018 01:50 PM

I thought I heard some Catholic churches change that! Divorce is allowed in some circumstances

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 11 Dec, 2018 11:17 AM

@aham3

Wow, so the catholic church have overruled Jesus? Mathew 19:9 I'm not saying divorce is obligatory, or even desirable in every circumstance, but I believe God does allow it in such circumstances. In fact I seem to recall Hosea being relevant here.

@OP

It's not wrong to have a high sex drive (I've read that for men it's something like 20x that of a woman) and if we were really all mature about it that wouldn't be an issue putting it out there (in the same way that you'd want to be paired with someone who shares your passion of underwater motorcycle polo!) However the reality is most women are going to read it and immediately assume sex is your overriding desire (not sure what they think of 1Cor9:7). As most women seem fearful of sex (you can read plenty of posts even here on a Christian dating site where they fear meeting someone they've been talking to for ages) and possibly even want to avoid it, such brutal honesty is likely to repulse them. On the plus side, the one or two who don't object will almost certainly be a better match for you.

Page : 1 2