Author Thread: Embarrassed to ask
runningforgold

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 26 Nov, 2018 03:07 PM

Hello Ladies. I have an extremely high sex drive (4-5x), but not sure how to ask for same or put in my profile. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 14 Dec, 2018 12:26 PM

I don't think anyone is saying that it's wrong to have a high sex drive. It's just not the sort of information you'd volunteer to a complete stranger. It could give the impression that your here just looking for sex.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 14 Dec, 2018 04:58 PM

Prob not putting on your profile but on a private conversation when it is time, bring it up ! as sooner as better ! If she runs away...she is not the one ! :)

GdyGoodGuy

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 11 Jan, 2019 05:35 PM

i'm a guy. That's an interesting concept. Male/female not permitted to divorce in catholic church. If you divorced. then marry someone else , they consider you "excommunicated " However , if a PRIEST rapes a young boy (or child) ,they sweep it under the rug/ re assign the priest. Does ANYONE see the hypocrisy ? Enough said !

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 6 Feb, 2019 01:27 PM

Very good answer When the wife feels loved, she can not avoid sex. It is also important to inform your wife about how important this is for you as a man. I also want to say that most often, if the wife changes, it is a problem of attention, care, love for her. Talk about your needs and explore the needs of your wife, and everything will be fine.

Kateryna_1979

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 6 Feb, 2019 01:29 PM

When the wife feels loved, she can not avoid sex. It is also important to inform your wife about how important this is for you as a man. I also want to say that most often, if the wife changes, it is a problem of attention, care, love for her. Talk about your needs and explore the needs of your wife, and everything will be fine.

PatrickLauser

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 7 Feb, 2019 11:34 AM

I would like to say that it is very good that, though embarrassed, you are wanting to talk about this. I think it is something that should be discussed in some way. It is not always about how often also, it is usually more complex. It is more responsible not to assume many things about someone else's private desires and dislikes.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 8 Feb, 2019 06:36 PM

I think you have misunderstood the Catholic Church and it's stance on Sacramental Marriage and on the sexual sins that have been committed. The Church has never supported or promoted sexual sins, however human beings are all sinful and the actions of the Priests that sinned are not indicative of the Church. They are sins of humans. Marriages that are not valid or where one person did not intend to keep the covenantal vows would not be Sacramental and therefore could be annulled.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 8 Feb, 2019 06:38 PM

I think you have misunderstood the Catholic Church and it's stance on Sacramental Marriage and on the sexual sins that have been committed. The Church has never supported or promoted sexual sins, however human beings are all sinful and the actions of the Priests that sinned are not indicative of the Church. They are sins of humans. Marriages that are not valid or where one person did not intend to keep the covenantal vows would not be Sacramental and therefore could be annulled.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 11 Feb, 2019 04:56 PM

The Catholic Church has never changed its stance on divorce. Each individual Parish does not have the authority to change Church doctrine. Divorce is not allowed. However, if a marriage is invalid or non-sacramental, one can seek an annulment through the Church.

View Profile
History
Embarrassed to ask
Posted : 4 May, 2019 07:09 AM

A marriage can be annulled in Catholic church but it depends on what reasons. If you marry a woman who led immoral lifestyle or had an alcoholic problem you know what you are signing for. Some people can be good actors like my father who always praised my mum and treated her like a princess fbefore the wedding but a week after the wedding he started being violent over issues like when she told him that other bow tie would match better his suit. There had been no indication that he was a violent person. I know men who fell for women who were betraying their previous partners and they knew it but stupidly hoped that in their case it would be different then I'm sorry but you take responsibility for your actions. You were stupid and listened to your sexual drives more than your reason then swallow it, take responsibility and live for God. You had a chance to marry well, you wasted it. Amen. I don't imply you personally because I don't know your case.

Page : 1 2