Author Thread: Hay guys
Christiangaz

View Profile
History
Hay guys
Posted : 30 Nov, 2018 03:16 AM

Let me give this a shot, since I haven�t really had much response on here.

I�m Garry, 34 from London UK. I work full time but recently handed in my leave to do other things.

I love music, I�m a metal head, not all of it is satanic contrary to popular belief, some people are so self righteous and judgemental.

I dress a bit alternative when I go out to gigs or bars. Not everyone�s scene but hey it�s what I like so tough.

I also play drums, not professionally but I have a gift. I play the cajon at church.

I have a passion for photography, some of my photos have been nominated for awards which don�t mean much, but I�m looking for opportunities in that area.

I love comedy films I�m a goofy film kind of guy Adam sandler etc 😂. I love wrestling, going to shows and watching.

I�m seeking a godly relationship, and future wife. We all have a past, you don�t know so don�t judge, but I�ve been through a lot. I don�t have a 5 year plan. I take things day to day as tomorrow isn�t promised, I would like to enjoy life a little until ultimately that day comes when there is no more sadness, sickness, we will be with our Maker.

I abhor the prosperity gospel having gone to a Church which teaches that far too long. Also there is a new move my where new age has entered the church, it�s rife, this new apostolic holly spirit movement. I go to a local church which teaches word for word precept for precept. We just got through a series in the book of lamentations which was an eye opener. No itchy feels there.

Yeah so basically I am a really fun guy, I love people, I desire to love my wife and children and bring them up in the ways of god. I desire to be one with my wife, to love, cherish and protect her. To buffet my body and my lustful thoughts and devote myself to her. Hoping I will find someone who feels the same 👍🙏