Author Thread: My ideal man/ relationship
Admin

My ideal man/ relationship
Posted : 2 Dec, 2018 12:37 PM

Been making a list to keep myself focused in what I want in a man and in a relationship. I was told to be specific in my prayers. I came up with only 3. First off, I have to be physically attracted to him. Not that I'm being superficial, but hey, if you're going to be intimate with someone it has to be with someone with whom you won't cringe at the slightest touch. Next, I want him to make me feel loved. That way, it would be easy to give love back, to feel secure in a relationship and getting the ugly head of jealousy out of the picture. Lastly, I want to be inspired being in that relationship. Meaning, it brings out the best in me, it being a happy relationship. Not that it will be free from troubles but there should be more joy to make the sorrows insignificant. Can someone add more to that list? It's such a short list and I feel that there should be more. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2018 02:15 PM

@aham3

Hey, there's no reason to be combative here. I see your point. Sometimes, words can cause a lot of miscommunications. Sometimes, u need to see between the lines to really know what a person is trying to say but could not say it directly. It's a play of words. You don't have to take everything literally. With online dating, one can never tell if a person is telling the truth or not. So I just look at their pictures and if they look ok according to my standards, then I try to get to know them to see if they're beautiful inside as well. In your case, I didn't see a picture. But you're interesting. I've read quite a few of your responses in a lot of topics here to kind of get a feel on the kind of person you are. Not that I'm stalking you. I just happen to read through the forums and I saw you in quite a few. I look at profiles of people I find interesting. Even women (they must think I'm a lesbian or bisexual for viewing their profile) Anyways, were it not for your settings, I would have written you long before now. Not to be involved with you romantically but because you're interesting as a person. We could even be friends were you not allergic to being friendly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2018 02:26 PM

Thanks for your thoughts strawberryharmony. It's enriching to have people share their thoughts on topics that need improvement. It's something to think about.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2018 05:04 AM

I was being combative? I thought I was just pointing out a miss understanding. Sorry if I was.

I can't read between the lines or anything like that. I have asperger�s and only understand direct communication.

I can't feel physical attraction ether. I relize what people see as attractive and not. But to me a ugly person looks no different then someone that is considered beautiful in this regard. The whole idea of physical attraction playing a role in dating seems backwards and wrong to me. You should look deeper them just the skin, but thats just me and my way of seeing things through a non typical neurology.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2018 05:19 AM

In fact Im dating someone that I believe most men would see as very unattractive. But because I can't feel or understand physical attraction her looks make no difference to me and I found that she is a really grate person.

I too hace to agree with strawberry. In a relationship you need to know how to compromise, make changes and grow. Otherwise it would likely just trun into alot of arguments.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2018 12:35 PM

You're doing a great job so far in trying to overcome your social restrictions. I've got a few things that I would like to say but it's better said in private. If it's not too much for you, pm me so we could chat.

Msjacque89

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 05:21 AM

Well she said physically attracted that is diff from inner beauty...that's physical....so i kinda agree with that beimg superficial ...if she said i have to be attracted to hom thats fine but i understood what she meant either way ..

Msjacque89

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2019 05:22 AM

Well she said physically attracted that is diff from inner beauty...that's physical....so i kinda agree with that beimg superficial ...if she said i have to be attracted to hom thats fine but i understood what she meant either way ..

Page : 1 2