Author Thread: he's not coming anymore he lied to me
jennyforever

View Profile
History
he's not coming anymore he lied to me
Posted : 4 Dec, 2018 04:44 PM

it was frustrating ive thought his serious with me, ive thought he wants a real relationship with me he broke all his promises coming up here he makes me hope of his promises and expect of him its really hurt because i give all my effort just to communicate with him ive sleep late and id wake up at the middle of the night just to talk with him but he was just left me without reason and he did blocked me also. now i dont know if i can still trust somebody else here online its hard to believed what guys say specially on the internet thing. 😢😳

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2018 12:40 AM

Welcome to online dating. Not everyone here is a practising Christian. Here, you'll meet all sorts of people - good and bad. Learn to differentiate from the 2.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2018 01:06 PM

Yeah, it happens. But at least you know now the type of person they are instead of wasting any further time or agony down the road. Sorry, that happened to you, but all there is to do now is to dust yourself off, stay positive, and keep moving forward. Don't let that one person spoil everything for someone else to come into your life.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2018 09:33 PM

egh, bad people are everywhere.

I just about given up on dating do to the mass slew of jerks out there. I been using on-line dating for 3 years and out of those 3 years I meant less then a handful of good people. by that I mean maybe 5 people.

My advice, don't let it get to you. move on and start over.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2018 06:38 AM

You can't give all your effort to someone you haven't met, and even when you do meet you still have to be cautious, remember it's not a relationship, until you've met each other face to face and decided that's your situation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2018 01:01 PM

Definitely have to agree with jayzeee. Before meeting up your more or less pen pals.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2018 10:55 AM

Online dating is difficult meeting sincere men, you have to Pray about meeting the right ones. Unfortunately , Christian sites are not filled with honest people either.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2018 01:23 PM

Agreed. And its not just men. One can say the same about women.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2019 10:03 PM

this happend to me too, now he is here again looking for a new victim