Author Thread: Interracial Dating
Admin

Interracial Dating
Posted : 4 Dec, 2018 08:22 PM

Are there people here who are actually interested in interracial dating and any success stories from this site?

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 11 Dec, 2018 10:46 AM

Possibly, depends on the race (and it has to work both ways of course). I'm not physically attracted to black women though a few have been the exception, and although it's a small consideration, who my parents (read: my dad) could accept. Racist, possibly, but change comes slowly through repeated positive interactions with those we would normally avoid.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 15 Dec, 2018 01:39 AM

Yes, there are people who are open to dating interracially. I have to admit I'm more concerned, about character and compatibility than skin colour...

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 18 Dec, 2018 07:04 AM

It might not be directly sinful but it can be stupid depending on the social environment you will have to live in.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 18 Dec, 2018 12:15 PM

Were I live its a taboo.

Rainwalker1060

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 1 Jan, 2019 12:35 PM

Honestly I am ashamed at all the answers here. Xenophobic racist answers from people who are Christian. What race was Jesus Christ!? Did he die for all people or just one skin color? Too many bigots on this website. Stop judging people by the color of their skin or stop calling yourself a christian.

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 2 Jan, 2019 02:08 AM

Faux outraged responses like that are why people lie about their dating preferences to people like you......

GdyGoodGuy

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 5 Jan, 2019 03:51 PM

Really ?? regardless of race, we are ALL gods children !

GdyGoodGuy

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 5 Jan, 2019 03:54 PM

Really ?? regardless of race, we are ALL gods children !

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 10 Jan, 2019 02:59 AM

Hmmm so sad that marriage is not working for many and the deeper problem is sin of which Jesus Christ is the answer..people of same tribe ,same race ,same colour are not working what about interracial?seperating,divorced and they say they are christians ..why so many seperated,single parents?...Then there is is alot of misuse of word "love"!

Marriage founded on Bible principles, by true believers whether interracial or not is sure going to work out best...

View Profile
History
Interracial Dating
Posted : 10 Jan, 2019 05:17 PM

Dear Rainwalker1060, being unwilling to marry people of certain race is not racism. Racism is when you treat other people as if they were LESS THAN yourself or as if they were not fully human. Racism is a lack of respect. It has nothing to do with marriage.

I could say that I am unwilling to marry someone from Russia who doesn't speak my language, because we would be unable to communicate. Does that make me racist?

Come on, use some common sense. When people are looking for a marriage partner, they look for someone who has similar lifestyle, similar thinking, similar beliefs and values. If a guy tells a joke and his female friend never understands his jokes, then that's a problem. Two people can communicate at different "wavelenghts." Both of them can be just as intelligent, but if they come from different cultures or background, they can be incompatible. And if they both happen to be of different race that doesn't mean they are necessarily racist?

Also, everything being equal, two people may find each other unattractive simply because the way they look. Does that make them racist? No. Even animals are picky about whom they choose for a mate. Being picky is hardwired into our brains. It's how we are made. You shouldn't condemn people for wanting a certain type of person. Who are you to tell others what kind of hair color they should like or what kind of eye color should be their favorite?

Racism is when you walk into a group of people of different race, and they give you inferior treatment because of your race. Racism is when you send your kid to a school dominated by a different race, and your kid gets a bad grade or gets teased just because he or she is of a different race. That's racism.

Being picky about a marriage partner is not racism! Jesus died for all people. We all know that. Don't mix forgiveness and racism and attraction, because these things are completely different subjects! Okay?

Page : 1 2