Author Thread: I John 1:8-10: If we claim to be without sin {Like Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. **IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!
Admin

I John 1:8-10: If we claim to be without sin {Like Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. **IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!
Posted : 27 Dec, 2018 07:13 PM

**THE SATANIC TEACHING OF SINLESS PERFECTION BEFORE WE GET TO HEAVEN**

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!} be prepared in season and out of season, correct. rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn from the truth and turn aside to myths. {Like **SINLESS PERFECTION THE MOMENT WE ARE SAVED**}

Matthew 18:10-14: Jesus said, �Two men went up to the temple to **PRAY**, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee {Like Adam7777} stood up and **PRAYED** about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men�robbers, evildoers, adulterers�or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.' But the tax collector stood at a distance, He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, '**GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME, A SINNER**'!!.'"I tell you that this man rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted!�

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

I John 1:6: Whoever claims to live in Him **MUST** LIVE AS JESUS DID**!!

John 15:12: Jesus says, "**MY COMMAND** is this: Love each other **AS I HAVE LOVED YOU**!!"

Matthew 5:48: Jesus says, "Be perfect **AS YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT**!!"

Every born from above saint will try to obey the above four New Covenant commands with all their heart. However, it is obvious that God's saints will fall short of completely obeying the above 4 commands of God!!!

Mark 10:18: Jesus says, "No one is good--except God alone!!"

While Adam7777 claims to be sinless and **PERFECT** it is interesting to note that Adam7777 has **SEPARATED** from his wife and therefore has not been a **PERFECT SINLESS HUSBAND**!! For God's word states in Matthew 19:5,6: Jesus says, "A man shall leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and they shall become one flesh, they are no longer two, but one flash. Therefore what God has joined together let no man {Like Adam7777} separate!!"

And so if Adam7777's separated wife is a Christian they are both living continually in sin for we are commanded to forgive our brother or sister or wife in Christ not 7 times but 70 times 7 times! And if Adam7777 married an unsaved woman it is also terrible sin in the NT!!

Romans 7:14-20,25: The Apostle Paul says, "We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do --**THIS I KEEP ON DOING**. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it!... So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin."

He who is born again does not **CONTINUALLY** sin, and is not a **HABITUAL** sinner as he was before he came to know Jesus. The born again believer has no urge to sin as he once did, because he was driven only by his fallen nature. He who is born again will not continue in, or like their sin. If anyone continually and habitually sins, and does not feel ill about it, it may prove that he has **NEVER** been spiritually renewed.

The closer we grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ, the more we will see our sinfulness. To claim that we are no longer a sinner in any fashion, and no longer sin, shows how far away we are from the Lord and His word. God's saints are not good all the time like God and are not **SINLESS** but they **SIN FAR LESS**. The man who claims any perfection except that perfection which we have in Christ, is a hypocrite. He is not sinless in the flesh, and simply lies if he says that he is. He is exactly like the Pharisees of old, who thought that they were sinless in the flesh also. Only when we are delivered from "this body of death," will we be delivered from sin completely.

The alleged "sinless perfection" that results from "sanctification" is a monstrous doctrine that plays right into the hands of Satan. Believing this doctrine, one man claimed, �Since I have been sanctified, every impulse or desire to sin has been completely erased from my heart!� This statement indicates a totally false sense of spiritual security and immunity to sin. Such a position makes repentance, confession, and the need of forgiveness of sins logically inapplicable, if not impossible.

I John 1:3-10: We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you may have fellowship with us... We write this to make **OUR JOY COMPLETE**. This is the message we have heard **FROM HIM** and declare to you: If we claim to be without sin {Like Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. **IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned {Like Adam7777} we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!

Luke 11:1-4: The **DISCIPLES** asked Jesus, "Lord teach as to pray." Jesus replied **TO HIS DISCIPLES**, "When you pray, say: '**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our **DAILY** bread. **FORGIVE US OUR SINS**, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us!'"

I Corinthians 9:21; Paul says, "I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!"

Galatians 6:1-3: Is someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore him gently... Carry each others burdens, and in this way you fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man shall live by **EVERY WORD** that comes from the mouth of God!"

James 5:16: **CONFESS YOUR SINS** to each other and pray for each other!!

Psalm 38:18: David said, "I **CONFESS MY SIN**; I am troubled by **MY SIN**!"{And yet God says that David is a man after my own heart as per Acts 13:22**} And Jesus says, "I am the Root and Offspring of David!" in Revelation 22:16!!}

Daniel 9:20: Daniel said, "While I was speaking and praying, **CONFESSING MY SIN**!"

Adam7777 claimed that the Apostle Peter never sinned after the coming of the Holy Spirit?? However:

Galatians 2:11-13: Paul was inspired to write, "When Cephas {Peter} came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because **HE STOOD CONDEMNED**. For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. The other Jews joined him in **HIS HYPOCRISY, so that by their hypocrisy even **BARNABAS WAS LED ASTRAY**!"

Revelation 3:19: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline, so be earnest and **REPENT**!!" {**OF YOUR SINS**!!}

Hebrews 12:5-11: Do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when He rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, and He chastens **EVERYONE** HE ACCEPTS AS A SON**!!! Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as His children. For what children are not disciplined by their father {FOR THEIR SINS**}? If you are not disciplined--and everyone undergoes discipline--**THEN YOU ARE NOT LEGITIMATE**, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us{FOR OUR SINS!} and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in His holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it!

Galatians 6:1: Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you may also be tempted. Carry each others burdens, and in this way you fulfill the law of Christ!!

Since Adam7777 claims that he **NO LONGER SINNED** the moment he was saved; he completely disagrees with the above passages from the inspired Words of God. And since he believes he was completely perfect when he was saved there is no reason for him to want **ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS** for faithful and loving service.

**HOWEVER, GOD'S WORD COMPLETELY DISAGREES WITH HIM**!!

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what they have done!"

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, �Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** **IN HEAVEN**!�

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or ***BAD***.

Luke 18:19 and Mark 10:18; Jesus says, "No on is good except God alone!" Those who are born from above do many good works that will be **ETERNALLY REWARDED** but only God is good **ALL THE TIME**. The sins a believer does will also be deducted from their **ETERNAL REWARDS** especially if the believer does not repent and ask forgiveness for some of his sins that he knows are sins.

There are about 400 commandments in the New Covenant and a young believer will not know a lot of these 400 NT commands and James 4:17 says: If anyone knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them!!

There are some believers like the thief on the cross who will not have time to do many good works and may not receive any **ETERNAL REWARDS** even though they will be saved!

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; **HE HIMSELF WILL BE SAVED**, but only as one escaping through the flames.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I John 1:8-10: If we claim to be without sin {Like Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. **IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 07:24 AM

Many appreciate you exposing Adam’s false sinless Perfectionism.

There are many scriptures condemning false belief. Some scripture commands the exposure of and the rebuke of false teaching

Adam’s embrace of the historic Perfectionism Heresy should be exposed and condemned for what it is—heresy.

2 Corinthians 11:13 ESV

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3-4 ESV

But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes and proclaims another Jesus than the one we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it readily enough.

John 4:24 ESV

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

1 Timothy 1:3 ESV

As I urged you when I was going to Macedonia, remain at Ephesus so that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine,

Jude 1:3 ESV

Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.

There are even more verses

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 09:22 AM

propheticlittledavid claims to be prophetic and teach about satan as having two hons and a charasmatic individual.

satan is a liar and never confessed his sins, but Christ overcame and destroyed he who worked the sins of death, the devil denies this right here covering up what he is, so that we will sin the same as him who is destroyed and his works of sins destroyed, the wicked one wants that we never stop the sinning to be born of God, and denies the triumph of Christ, evidence and proof as God has given to us to know what it means that satan and his angels were cast out of |Heaven, read to know why..

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Regarding Michael, He did not fight the devil before the time to overcome him came up and satan was instantly cast out from the place we might realize and before this said..Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

WE ARE BLESSED WITH ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST. RAISED UP TOGETHER WITH HIM, RISEN WITH HIM THROUGH THE FAITH OF THE OPERATION OF GOD, : RAISING CHRIST FROM THE DEAD AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS, AND WE ARE COMPLETE IN HIM, THE HEAD OF ALL POWER, AND WE BEING DEAD IN THE SINS AND THE UNCIRCUMCISION OF OUR FLESH, HE QUICKENED THROUGH RECEIVING OF HIS RISEN HOLY SPIRIT, AND NAILED THE ACCUSATIONS CONTRARY TO US TO HIS CROSS, AND SPOILED THOSE POWERS TRIUMPHING OVER THEM..

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

THROUGH DEATH CHRIST DESTROYED HIM THAT HAD THE POWER OF DEATH, THAT IS THE DEVIL, AND DELIVER THEM WHO THROUGH FEAR OF DEATH WHO WERE SUBJECT TO THE DEVILS BONDAGE. HE OVERCAME THE WORLD, AND WHO OVERCOMES SITS WITH HIM IN HIS THRONE IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES EVEN AS HE OVERCAME AND SAT DOWN IN THE FATHERS THRONE IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES..

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

SATAN'S KINGDOM IS NOT DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF. GODS KINGDOM IS NOT DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF. ANY DIVIDED KINGDOM DOES NOT STAND, THEY ARE ENTIRELY UNDIVIDED AND UNMIXED..

Luke 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

CHRIST CAST OUT SATAN, AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD WAS COME TO THEM AT THE TIME OF THE GOSPEL, SATAN WAS STRONG AND KEPT HIS KINGDOM IN PEACE NOTHING OF GOD 'S KINGDOM CAME NEAR. THEN THE STRONGER THAN SATAN CAME, CHRIST, OVERCAME SATAN AND SPOILED HIM AS TOLD ABOVE SPOILED ALL PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS..

Luke 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

WHEN THE UNCLEAN SPIRIT OF SATAN IS CAST OUT OF A MAN, HE IS CLEANED, BUT THE MAN GOES AND FINDS EVEN MORE WICKEDNESS TO FILTHY THE PLACE THAT WAS SWEPT AND GARNISHED. THE LAST CONDITION OF THIS MAN IS WORSE THAN THE FIRST, BECAME MORE WICKED AND TOTALLY LOST. FOR IT HAD BEEN BETTER FOR THEM NOT TO HAVE KNOWN THE WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND CLEANSING IN HOLINESS,  THAN AFTER THEY HAVE KNOWN IT TO TURN FROM WHAT WAS DELIVERED UNTO THEM, BUT IT HAPPENS ACCORDING TO THE PROVERB, THEY WASHED RETURN TO THEIR FILTH AND TO THEIR VOMIT..

Luke 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.

26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

2 Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

SATAN THEN IS THE SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN MAN, ALL MEN. BECAUSE ALL MEN WERE FILTHY AND UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL AND THE HABITATION OF DEVILS. SATAN SITS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD, AND WE NEEDED TO RECOVER OURSELVES OUT OF THE SNARE OF THE DEVIL WHO CAPTURES US AT WILL AND DWELLS IN US IN WICKEDNESS, AND WHEN BORN OF GODS HOLY SPIRIT THE WICKED ONE TOUCHES THEM NOT AGAIN, BUT THE REST OF THE WHOLE WORLD OF MAN LIETH IN WICKEDNESS THAT IS WITHIN THEM, THE HATEFUL BIRDS ARE THE BIRDS OF THE AIR THAT FLY AND TELL THE THE MESSAGE, WHICH IS THE DEVILS ANGELS FLYING AND DECEIVING, AGAINST THE ANGELS OF CHRIST/MICHAEL WHO ARE THE ELECT WHICH IS WE THE ANGELS FIGHTING AS A SOLDER OF CHRIST THE GOOD FIGHT OF THIS FAITH AGAINST THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS..

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

1 Timothy 5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Ecclesiastes 10:20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

1 Kings 22:22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

CHRIST CAME TO CUT OFF THE IDOLS OUT OF THE LAND TO NO MORE BE REMEMBERED, AND THE FALSE PROPHETS LIEING SPIRIT ALSO WAS CAST OUT OF THE LAND, AND THE UNCLEAN SPIRIT PASSED OUT OF THE LAND. WE SAW WHAT WAS THE LAND WHERE SATAN WAS CAST OUT, WAS OUT FROM THE MAN, WHEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAD COME UPON THEM IN THE GOSPEL...

Zechariah 13:2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

CHRIST WAS BRINGING THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO US CASTING OUT THE UNCLEAN SATAN SPIRIT AND THE VIOLENT STRONG MAN ARMED WAS TAKING THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BY FORCE...

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

CHRIST DID WAR AGAINST SATAN, RECOVERING US FROM SATAN'S SNARE AND BONDAGE AND THE ACCUSATIONS THAT WERE CONTRARY TO US NAILING THEM TO HIS CROSS. SATAN PREVAILED NOT ANY MORE, CHRIST DESTROYED HIM THAT HAD THE POWER OF DEATH, BY SATAN COMING TO FIGHT CHRIST AND TO BRING HIS POWER OF DARKNESS, AND THEN THE PLACE OF SATAN IS NO MORE IN HEAVEN, THE KINGDOM OF GOD, THE DECEIVER OF MAN WAS CAST OUT, AS CAME SALVATION AND STRENGTH AND THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, THE POWER OF HIS CHRIST WHO ROSE FROM THE DEAD TO SALVATION, AND THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN CAST DOWN WHEN THE ACCUSATIONS CONTRARY TO US WERE NAILED TO THE CROSS OF CHRIST, AND THIS IS THE OVERCOMING BY THAT BLOOD OF THE LAMB, AND HIS WORD HE PLACED IN US FOR TESTIMONY, TO NOT LOVE OUR LIVES BUT TO CAST THEM DOWN TO THE DEATH, AND THIS HAS TRANSLATED US TO THE KINGDOM OF HIS DEAR SON DELIVERING US FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS..

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Luke 22:53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

THEN THE DEVIL IS CAST OUT OF MAN, AND HIS KINGDOM THAT IS CAST OUT OF MAN IS LEFT IN DARKNESS AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN MAN. WE BEING THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD NOW DWELLING IN MAN WHEN BEFORE WAS SATAN'S SPIRIT DWELLING IN ALL MEN...

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

GOD WHO IS LIGHT HAS NO FELLOWSHIP WITH DARKNESS OF SATAN, THE TWO KINGDOMS DO NOT BE IN THE SAME PLACE,  BUT GOD CAST SATAN OUT OF MAN WHERE GOD WANTED TO DWELL FOREVER AND GOD STRONGER THAN SATAN DOES NOT ALLOW SATAN TO RETURN, THEIR P,LACE WAS FOUND NO MORE IN HEAVEN. CHRIST HAS NOTHING IN UNION WITH BELIAL. CHRIST CAST THE IDOLS OUT OF THE LAND AND NOW HE IS THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD GOD AND WE BEING THE CLEANSED LAND FOR GOD HAVE NO AGREEMENT WITH THE IDOLS THAT ARE CAST OUT TO NEVER RETURN. GOD GIVES US HIS COVENANT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THE LORD GOD TO BE IN US WRITING HIS RIGHT LAWS WITHIN US, WE SITTING WITH HIM UPON HIS THRONE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD NOW WITHIN US, AND THE IDOLS WHO ARE SATAN WE WORSHIPPED CAST OUT OF THE LAND, THE HOLY LAND, WHICH IS ZION IN US, THIS IS THE PLACE OF THE LORD'S REST FOR EVER, WHERE HE WILL DWELL, FOR THIS IS WHAT HE DESIRED, AND WE ALWAYS BEAR IN THAT BODY THE DYING OF THE LORD JESUS TO MANIFEST THE LIFE AND LIGHT OF CHRIST IN US WHEN THE WORLD SAW ONLY DARKNESS AND DEATH BEFORE..

Psalm 132:12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.

13 For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Corinthians 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 09:53 AM

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!} be prepared in season and out of season, correct. rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn from the truth and turn aside to myths. {Like **SINLESS PERFECTION THE MOMENT WE ARE SAVED**}

Matthew 18:10-14: Jesus said, “Two men went up to the temple to **PRAY**, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee {Like Adam7777} stood up and **PRAYED** about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.' But the tax collector stood at a distance, He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, '**GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME, A SINNER**'!!.'"I tell you that this man rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted!”

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

John 15:12: Jesus says, "**MY COMMAND** is this: Love each other **AS I HAVE LOVED YOU**!!"

Every born from above saint will try to obey the above four New Covenant commands with all their heart. However, it is obvious that God's saints will fall short of completely obeying the above 4 commands of God!!!

While Adam7777 claims to be sinless and **PERFECT** it is interesting to note that Adam7777 has **SEPARATED** from his wife and therefore has not been a **PERFECT SINLESS HUSBAND**!! For God's word states in Matthew 19:5,6: Jesus says, "A man shall leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and they shall become one flesh, they are no longer two, but one flash. Therefore what God has joined together let no man {Like Adam7777} separate!!"

And so if Adam7777's separated wife is a Christian they are both living continually in sin for we are commanded to forgive our brother or sister or wife in Christ not 7 times but 70 times 7 times! And if Adam7777 married an unsaved woman it is also terrible sin in the NT!!

Romans 7:14-20,25: The Apostle Paul says, "We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do --**THIS I KEEP ON DOING**. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it!... So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin."

He who is born again does not **CONTINUALLY** sin, and is not a **HABITUAL** sinner as he was before he came to know Jesus. The born again believer has no urge to sin as he once did, because he was driven only by his fallen nature. He who is born again will not continue in, or like their sin. If anyone continually and habitually sins, and does not feel ill about it, it may prove that he has **NEVER** been spiritually renewed.

The closer we grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ, the more we will see our sinfulness. To claim that we are no longer a sinner in any fashion, and no longer sin, shows how far away we are from the Lord and His word. God's saints are not good all the time like God and are not **SINLESS** but they **SIN FAR LESS**. The man who claims any perfection except that perfection which we have in Christ, is a hypocrite. He is not sinless in the flesh, and simply lies if he says that he is. He is exactly like the Pharisees of old, who thought that they were sinless in the flesh also. Only when we are delivered from "this body of death," will we be delivered from sin completely.

The alleged "sinless perfection" that results from "sanctification" is a monstrous doctrine that plays right into the hands of Satan. Believing this doctrine, one man claimed, “Since I have been sanctified, every impulse or desire to sin has been completely erased from my heart!” This statement indicates a totally false sense of spiritual security and immunity to sin. Such a position makes repentance, confession, and the need of forgiveness of sins logically inapplicable, if not impossible.

I John 1:3-10: We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you may have fellowship with us... We write this to make **OUR JOY COMPLETE**. This is the message we have heard **FROM HIM** and declare to you: If we claim to be without sin {Like Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. **IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned {Like Adam7777} we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!

And so those who believe in **SINLESS PERFECTION** make **GOD A LIAR** and the **TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM**!!

Luke 11:1-4: The **DISCIPLES** asked Jesus, "Lord teach **US** to pray." Jesus replied **TO HIS DISCIPLES**, "When you pray, say: '**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our **DAILY** bread. **FORGIVE US OUR SINS**, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us!'"

Galatians 6:1-3: Is someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore him gently... Carry each others burdens, and in this way you fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man shall live by **EVERY WORD** that comes from the mouth of God!"

Psalm 38:18: David said, "I **CONFESS MY SIN**; I am troubled by **MY SIN**!"{And yet God says that David is a man after my own heart as per Acts 13:22**} And Jesus says, "I am the Root and Offspring of David!" in Revelation 22:16!!}

Daniel 9:20: Daniel said, "While I was speaking and praying, **CONFESSING MY SIN**!"

Adam7777 claimed that the Apostle Peter never sinned after the coming of the Holy Spirit?? However:

Galatians 2:11-13: Paul was inspired to write, "When Cephas {Peter} came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because **HE STOOD CONDEMNED**. For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. The other Jews joined him in **HIS HYPOCRISY, so that by their hypocrisy even **BARNABAS WAS LED ASTRAY**!"

Revelation 3:19: Jesus says, "Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline, so be earnest and **REPENT**!!" {**OF YOUR SINS**!!}

Hebrews 12:5-11: Do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when He rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, and He chastens **EVERYONE** HE ACCEPTS AS A SON**!!! Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as His children. For what children are not disciplined by their father {FOR THEIR SINS**}? If you are not disciplined--and everyone undergoes discipline--**THEN YOU ARE NOT LEGITIMATE**, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us{FOR OUR SINS!} and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in His holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it!

Galatians 6:1: Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you may also be tempted. Carry each others burdens, and in this way you fulfill the law of Christ!!

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN FROM ABOVE**, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through **THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD. For, all people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER** And this is the word that was preached to you!

Since Adam7777 claims that he **NO LONGER SINNED** the moment he was saved; he completely disagrees with the above passages from the inspired Words of God. And since he believes he was completely perfect when he was saved there is no reason for him to want **ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS** for faithful and loving service.

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, "For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what they have done!"

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** **IN HEAVEN**!”

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or ***BAD***.

Luke 18:19 and Mark 10:18; Jesus says, "No on is good except God alone!" Those who are born from above do many good works that will be **ETERNALLY REWARDED** but only God is good **ALL THE TIME**. The sins a believer does will also be deducted from their **ETERNAL REWARDS** especially if the believer does not repent and ask forgiveness for some of his sins that he knows are sins.

There are about 400 commandments in the New Covenant and a young believer will not know a lot of these 400 NT commands and James 4:17 says: If anyone knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them!!

There are some believers like the thief on the cross who will not have time to do many good works and may not receive any **ETERNAL REWARDS** even though they will be saved!

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; **HE HIMSELF WILL BE SAVED**, but only as one escaping through the flames.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 09:54 AM

Matthew 18:10-14: Jesus said, “Two men went up to the temple to **PRAY**, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee {Like Adam7777} stood up and **PRAYED** about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.' But the tax collector stood at a distance, He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, '**GOD, HAVE MERCY ON ME, A SINNER**'!!.'"I tell you that this man rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted!”

The alleged "sinless perfection" that results from "sanctification" is a monstrous doctrine that plays right into the hands of Satan. Believing this doctrine, one man claimed, “Since I have been sanctified, every impulse or desire to sin has been completely erased from my heart!” This statement indicates a totally false sense of spiritual security and immunity to sin. Such a position makes repentance, confession, and the need of forgiveness of sins logically inapplicable, if not impossible.

And so those who believe in **SINLESS PERFECTION** make **GOD A LIAR** and the **TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM**!!

Luke 11:1-4: The **DISCIPLES** asked Jesus, "Lord teach **US** to pray." Jesus replied **TO HIS DISCIPLES**, "When you pray, say: '**FATHER**, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Give us each day our **DAILY** bread. **FORGIVE US OUR SINS**, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us!'"

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN FROM ABOVE**, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through **THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING WORD OF GOD. For, all people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall but the **WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER** And this is the word that was preached to you!

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD** **IN HEAVEN**!”

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 01:32 PM

The two main incentives for doing good works are?

Matthew 22:37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 ON THESE TWO COMMANDMENTS HANG ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

propheticlittledavid claims to be prophetic and teach about satan as having two hons and a charasmatic individual.

satan is a liar and never confessed his sins, but Christ overcame and destroyed he who worked the sins of death, the devil denies this right here covering up what he is, so that we will sin the same as him who is destroyed and his works of sins destroyed, the wicked one wants that we never stop the sinning to be born of God, and denies the triumph of Christ, evidence and proof as God has given to us to know what it means that satan and his angels were cast out of Heaven, read to know why..

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Regarding Michael, He did not fight the devil before the time to overcome him came up and satan was instantly cast out from the place we might realize and before this said..Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

WE ARE BLESSED WITH ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST. RAISED UP TOGETHER WITH HIM, RISEN WITH HIM THROUGH THE FAITH OF THE OPERATION OF GOD, : RAISING CHRIST FROM THE DEAD AND MADE US SIT TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS, AND WE ARE COMPLETE IN HIM, THE HEAD OF ALL POWER, AND WE BEING DEAD IN THE SINS AND THE UNCIRCUMCISION OF OUR FLESH, HE QUICKENED THROUGH RECEIVING OF HIS RISEN HOLY SPIRIT, AND NAILED THE ACCUSATIONS CONTRARY TO US TO HIS CROSS, AND SPOILED THOSE POWERS TRIUMPHING OVER THEM..

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

THROUGH DEATH CHRIST DESTROYED HIM THAT HAD THE POWER OF DEATH, THAT IS THE DEVIL, AND DELIVER THEM WHO THROUGH FEAR OF DEATH WHO WERE SUBJECT TO THE DEVILS BONDAGE. HE OVERCAME THE WORLD, AND WHO OVERCOMES SITS WITH HIM IN HIS THRONE IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES EVEN AS HE OVERCAME AND SAT DOWN IN THE FATHERS THRONE IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES..

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

SATAN'S KINGDOM IS NOT DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF. GODS KINGDOM IS NOT DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF. ANY DIVIDED KINGDOM DOES NOT STAND, THEY ARE ENTIRELY UNDIVIDED AND UNMIXED..

Luke 11:17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.

18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

CHRIST CAST OUT SATAN, AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD WAS COME TO THEM AT THE TIME OF THE GOSPEL, SATAN WAS STRONG AND KEPT HIS KINGDOM IN PEACE NOTHING OF GOD 'S KINGDOM CAME NEAR. THEN THE STRONGER THAN SATAN CAME, CHRIST, OVERCAME SATAN AND SPOILED HIM AS TOLD ABOVE SPOILED ALL PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS..

Luke 11:20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.

21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

WHEN THE UNCLEAN SPIRIT OF SATAN IS CAST OUT OF A MAN, HE IS CLEANED, BUT THE MAN GOES AND FINDS EVEN MORE WICKEDNESS TO FILTHY THE PLACE THAT WAS SWEPT AND GARNISHED. THE LAST CONDITION OF THIS MAN IS WORSE THAN THE FIRST, BECAME MORE WICKED AND TOTALLY LOST. FOR IT HAD BEEN BETTER FOR THEM NOT TO HAVE KNOWN THE WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND CLEANSING IN HOLINESS,  THAN AFTER THEY HAVE KNOWN IT TO TURN FROM WHAT WAS DELIVERED UNTO THEM, BUT IT HAPPENS ACCORDING TO THE PROVERB, THE WASHED RETURN TO THEIR FILTH AND TO THEIR VOMIT..

Luke 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.

26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

2 Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

SATAN THEN IS THE SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN MAN, ALL MEN. BECAUSE ALL MEN WERE FILTHY AND UNCLEAN AND HATEFUL AND THE HABITATION OF DEVILS. SATAN SITS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD, AND WE NEEDED TO RECOVER OURSELVES OUT OF THE SNARE OF THE DEVIL WHO CAPTURES US AT WILL AND DWELLS IN US IN WICKEDNESS, AND WHEN BORN OF GODS HOLY SPIRIT THE WICKED ONE TOUCHES THEM NOT AGAIN, BUT THE REST OF THE WHOLE WORLD OF MAN LIETH IN WICKEDNESS THAT IS WITHIN THEM, THE HATEFUL BIRDS ARE THE BIRDS OF THE AIR THAT FLY AND TELL THE THE MESSAGE, WHICH IS THE DEVILS ANGELS FLYING AND DECEIVING, AGAINST THE ANGELS OF CHRIST/MICHAEL WHO ARE THE ELECT WHICH IS WE THE ANGELS FIGHTING AS A SOLDER OF CHRIST THE GOOD FIGHT OF THIS FAITH AGAINST THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS..

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

1 Timothy 5:21 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Ecclesiastes 10:20 Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

1 Kings 22:22 And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

CHRIST CAME TO CUT OFF THE IDOLS OUT OF THE LAND TO NO MORE BE REMEMBERED, AND THE FALSE PROPHETS LIEING SPIRIT ALSO WAS CAST OUT OF THE LAND, AND THE UNCLEAN SPIRIT PASSED OUT OF THE LAND. WE SAW WHAT WAS THE LAND WHERE SATAN WAS CAST OUT, WAS OUT FROM THE MAN, WHEN THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAD COME UPON THEM IN THE GOSPEL...

Zechariah 13:2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

CHRIST WAS BRINGING THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO US CASTING OUT THE UNCLEAN SATAN SPIRIT AND THE VIOLENT STRONG MAN ARMED WAS TAKING THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BY FORCE...

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

CHRIST DID WAR AGAINST SATAN, RECOVERING US FROM SATAN'S SNARE AND BONDAGE AND THE ACCUSATIONS THAT WERE CONTRARY TO US NAILING THEM TO HIS CROSS. SATAN PREVAILED NOT ANY MORE, CHRIST DESTROYED HIM THAT HAD THE POWER OF DEATH, BY SATAN COMING TO FIGHT CHRIST AND TO BRING HIS POWER OF DARKNESS, AND THEN THE PLACE OF SATAN IS NO MORE IN HEAVEN, THE KINGDOM OF GOD, THE DECEIVER OF MAN WAS CAST OUT, AS CAME SALVATION AND STRENGTH AND THE KINGDOM OF OUR GOD, THE POWER OF HIS CHRIST WHO ROSE FROM THE DEAD TO SALVATION, AND THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN CAST DOWN WHEN THE ACCUSATIONS CONTRARY TO US WERE NAILED TO THE CROSS OF CHRIST, AND THIS IS THE OVERCOMING BY THAT BLOOD OF THE LAMB, AND HIS WORD HE PLACED IN US FOR TESTIMONY, TO NOT LOVE OUR LIVES BUT TO CAST THEM DOWN TO THE DEATH, AND THIS HAS TRANSLATED US TO THE KINGDOM OF HIS DEAR SON DELIVERING US FROM THE POWER OF DARKNESS..

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Luke 22:53 When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

THEN THE DEVIL IS CAST OUT OF MAN, AND HIS KINGDOM THAT IS CAST OUT OF MAN IS LEFT IN DARKNESS AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN MAN. WE BEING THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND THE SPIRIT OF GOD NOW DWELLING IN MAN WHEN BEFORE WAS SATAN'S SPIRIT DWELLING IN ALL MEN...

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

GOD WHO IS LIGHT HAS NO FELLOWSHIP WITH DARKNESS OF SATAN, THE TWO KINGDOMS DO NOT BE IN THE SAME PLACE,  BUT GOD CAST SATAN OUT OF MAN WHERE GOD WANTED TO DWELL FOREVER AND GOD STRONGER THAN SATAN DOES NOT ALLOW SATAN TO RETURN, THEIR P,LACE WAS FOUND NO MORE IN HEAVEN. CHRIST HAS NOTHING IN UNION WITH BELIAL. CHRIST CAST THE IDOLS OUT OF THE LAND AND NOW HE IS THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD GOD AND WE BEING THE CLEANSED LAND FOR GOD HAVE NO AGREEMENT WITH THE IDOLS THAT ARE CAST OUT TO NEVER RETURN. GOD GIVES US HIS COVENANT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THE LORD GOD TO BE IN US WRITING HIS RIGHT LAWS WITHIN US, WE SITTING WITH HIM UPON HIS THRONE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD NOW WITHIN US, AND THE IDOLS WHO ARE SATAN WE WORSHIPPED CAST OUT OF THE LAND, THE HOLY LAND, WHICH IS ZION IN US, THIS IS THE PLACE OF THE LORD'S REST FOR EVER, WHERE HE WILL DWELL, FOR THIS IS WHAT HE DESIRED, AND WE ALWAYS BEAR IN THAT BODY THE DYING OF THE LORD JESUS TO MANIFEST THE LIFE AND LIGHT OF CHRIST IN US WHEN THE WORLD SAW ONLY DARKNESS AND DEATH BEFORE..

Psalm 132:12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.

13 For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

14 This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

2 Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2 Corinthians 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

The devil had power on earth to make war against any follower of God, the prophets of God, and they did confess their sins, because the way into the Holiest was not yet given, or the perfect way yet revealed, but all of the perfect way was revealed to us as Christ came preaching, and all those who received the good report through faith received not the promise, then in Luke 24:49 we see Christ sends the promise of the Father upon them and they were given power from on high, from the Kingdom of Heaven as preached and believed in had come as they witnessed the kingdom of God come with power....

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

1 Thessalonians 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.

Hebrews 9:8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that THE WAY INTO THE HOLIEST WAS NOT YET MADE MANIFEST, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

9 WHICH WAS A FIGURE FOR THE TIME THEN PRESENT, in which were offered both gifts and SACRIFICES, THAT COULD NOT MAKE HIM THAT DID THE SERVICE PERFECT, AS PERTAINING TO THE CONSCIENCE;

Hebrews 10:14 FOR BY ONE OFFERING HE HATH PERFECTED FOREVER THEM THAT ARE SANCTIFIED.

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some BETTER THING FOR US, THAT THEY WITHOUT US SHOULD NOT BE MADE PERFECT

Mark 9:1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Now everyone who is overpowered by that same power of satan worships the devil that is in them, their idol worship, their false god the devil..

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

SO WE SEE THE WHOLE TRIUMPH OF CHRIST AND SATAN IS CAST OUT OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD NOW, WHICH IS HEAVEN WHICH IS WITHIN US, AND THE LORDS PRAYER WAS BEFORE THE KINGDOM CAME THROUGH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST TO CLEANSE US OF ALL SIN WHICH WE WERE NOT CLEANED FROM UNTIL CHRIST RISEN GLORIFIED, TO RISE US FROM THE WORKS OF DEATH RISEN WITH HIM perfected forever them that are sanctified by one perfect offering, if His laws are written in your hearts and the Holy Ghost keeps all for you, as is the will of God, (not the devils will at all)..

Luke 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, Hallowed be thy name. THY KINGDOM COME. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 FOR BY ONE OFFERING HE HATH PERFECTED FOREVER THEM THAT ARE SANCTIFIED.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

More on perfectionist heresy is showing Gods word to say be ye perfect as God is perfect, and quote confess your sins or you are a liar?

There is no more for you to say mr prophetic, all you could throw, you threw already.

Answered again, be perfect and speak the truth, receive the Lord God who is the Spirit of truth whose Spirit is perfect, and replaces the lying spirit if you can confess away your sin and deceit at all, or..

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 03:35 PM

**FAITH, SALVATION THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ETERNAL LIFE ARE ALL FREE **GIFTS** OF GOD** WHILE ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100 PERCENT EARNED**

God's Word clearly teaches that faith, salvation, the Holy Spirit and eternal life are all 100 percent **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** and that the two main incentives for doing good works is being thankful to God for these amazing **FREE GIFTS** and to **EARN HEAVENLY ETERNAL REWARDS** which God has promised His chosen saints for faithful and loving service. Whereas those who believe in **SINLESS PERFECTION** believe that we have to earn our salvation and eternal life by doing **GOOD WORKS** and being **SINLESS** and that the only eternal reward is gaining eternal life by what we do; and if we commit even one small sin after we are saved we will loose our salvation and eternal life. And so man and not God becomes the Author and Finisher of our salvation.

**FAITH** IS 100% FREE GIFT OF GOD**!!

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through ***FAITH***—and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**—not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Romans 12:3: For by the **GRACE GIVEN ME** I say to every one of you. Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the ***FAITH*** GOD HAS DISTRIBUTED TO EACH OF YOU**... We have different gifts, according to the **GRACE GIVEN TO EACH OF US**!!

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on ***JESUS***, THE PIONEER AND PERFECTER OF ***OUR FAITH***!

**THE **HOLY SPIRIT** IS THE FREE GIFT OF GOD**!!

Acts 2:38 "And you will receive the **GIFT of the **HOLY SPIRIT**!" {See Acts 1:4,5}

Romans 5:17: For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man {Adam}, how much more will those who receive **GOD'S ABUNDANTANT PROVISION OF GRACE** and the **GIFT OR RIGHTEOUSNESS** reign in life through one man, Jesus Christ!

**SALVATION** IS 100% FREE GIFT OF GOD TO THOSE CHOSEN BY GOD**!!

James 1:17: **EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT **GIFT ** IS FROM ABOVE** coming down from the Father... He chose to give us **NEW BIRTH**through the Word of Truth!

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , **HE SAVED US**, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Romans 9:15,16,18: God says, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy...Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. {But God's saints still preach God's Word to everyone}

John 15:16: Jesus says, You did not choose Me, but I **CHOSE YOU**and appointed you so that you might bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!

Matthew 22:14: Jesus says, "MANY ARE INVITED**, but few are **CHOSEN**!"

Ephesians 1:4-8; 11,12: In love He **PREDESTINED** us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves, In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding... In Him we were also **CHOSEN**, having been **PREDESTINED** in accordance to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity to the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

I Peter 2:9: But you are a **CHOSEN PEOPLE**, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you might declare the praise of Him who **CALLED YOU** out of darkness into His wonderful light!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!! {Riding on white horses right after the Marriage Feast of the **LAMB** as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

While Adam7777 teaches that salvation eternal life are not **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** but are earned by someone who does **GOOD WORKS** and is **SINLESS**???

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death , but the **GIFT OF GOD** IS ETERNAL LIFE**!!!

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW EARTH, THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM!!

Revelation 21:1-5: Then I saw a New heaven and a New Earth, for the {present} first heaven and first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!"

Revelation 22:1-6: Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb {Jesus} down the middle of the great street of the City. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month... The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City, and his servants will serve Him. They will see His face and His name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night!! They will not need the light of the lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**. The angel said to me, “These words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!!”

I John 1:8-10; 2:1-6:: If we claim to be without sin {LIKE Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the **TRUTH IS NOT IN US**! If we **CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will **FORGIVE US OUR SINS** and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned {Like Adam7777} we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!!

**AND SO SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE ARE 100 PERCENT **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Luke 14:13,14: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**. Although they cannot repay you, you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!”

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me **ON THAT DAY**—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!”

Luke 6:22,23: Jesus says, "Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. **REJOICE** in that day and **LEAP FOR JOY**, for **GREAT IS YOUR **REWARD IN HEAVEN**!!"

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2018 07:46 AM

Perfect, littledavidprophetic shows he is unaware what biblical discussion even means. Ignoring the fact all his defiling of the word of God is put straight.

The devil does not teach to be perfect as God is perfect, God does. God does not contradict and blaspheme and dispute what the devil commanded man, this is solely what the devil has done and continues to try to do against what God has told us...

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

18 A GOOD TREE CANNOT BRING FORTH EVIL FRUIT, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

There is a wide crooked path and a narrow straight one,  so is it easier to believe we must  actually..Keep the commandments of God OR easier to believe we cannot keep them but try and fail and be forgiven, which path of the two are the many on whose ears can be charmed?...........................

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of................

Through coveteousness, which is through lust and lust when finished brings sin. ..

James 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Through preaching unrighteousness, spots and blemishes they display of their fruit. Have eyes that are not a little part filled with adultery, but filled with adultery and cannot cease from sin..

2 Peter 2:3 And THROUGH COVETEOUSNESS shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

13 And shall receive the REWARD OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. SPOTS THEY ARE AND BLEMISHES, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

14 HAVING EYES FULL OF ADULTERY, AND THAT CANNOT CEASE FROM SIN; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

The other way:

1 Peter 4:1 Forasmuch then AS CHRIST hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh HATH CEASED FROM SIN;

1 Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

Clear why we are to not sin any longer, because worse punishment comes our way. This is reaffirmed how they received punishment for every injustice they did and how much more sore punishment we deserve..

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

John 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: SIN NO MORE, LEST A WORSE THING COME UNTO THEE.

1 John 2:1 My little children, THESE THINGS WRITE I UNTO YOU, THAT YE SIN NOT. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Then when we purify ourselves, the process is described, and any teachers opinion that takes from these words takes his own place out of the book of life, because we cannot love our brother on some days and hate him on one day out of seven...

1 John 3:3  And every man that hath THIS HOPE IN HIM PURIFIETH HIMSELF, EVEN AS HE IS PURE.

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU ( SUCH AS propheticlittledavid) : HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS, even as he is righteous.

8 HE THAT COMITTETH SIN IS OF THE DEVIL; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: WHOSOEVER DOETH NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT OF GOD, neither he that loveth not his brother.

"I John 1:8-10; 2:1-6:: If we claim to be without sin {LIKE Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the **TRUTH IS NOT IN US**! If we **CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will **FORGIVE US OUR SINS** and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned {Like Adam7777} we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!! If anybody does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him **IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**! Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him! Whoever claims to live in Him **MUST** live as Jesus did!! {Adam7777 claims that he is sinless and therefore lived as Jesus did!}"

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word (Jesus Christ Holy Spirit) is not in us.

No darkness in the Lord, He is light, and we desire to fellowship with Him in His light and in His truth, we know we need to receive that Spirit of Truth or there is no truth in us yet, (as it is the Spirit of Truth) walking in darkness, Then when we begin to walk in the same as God is light, fellowshipping then with the Apostles and other righteous men who are spiritual, then the blood of Christ cleans us of all sin, and if we (those who have not even begun to walk in the Spirit) still refuse to say they are doing nothing wrong, the truth is not in them for doing wrong and not repenting to change, (no Spirit of truth in them yet) We, (they who have not fellowshipped yet) confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness, and if we say we have not sinned we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us (we being the ones who are not justified)

Jesus is the forgiveness and payment for our sins, He also is light and the reason for us to escape the darkness, to follow Him is to follow light and not walking in darkness. We know Him when we keep His commandments, and to keep His word, in us is PERFECTED THE LOVE OF GOD, not incomplete or imperfect, because we do not know by the sins we confess that we are in Him, we know by not hating our brother, this is to be in the light. Told again, we lie if we say we love God and we hate our brother.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1 John 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

1 John 4:20 IF A MAN SAY, I LOVE GOD, AND HATETH HIS BROTHER, HE IS A LIAR: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 

"While Adam7777 teaches that salvation eternal life are not **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** but are earned by someone who does **GOOD WORKS** and is **SINLESS**???"

Salvation is not through belief in unrighteousness which is what sin is, but through belief in righteousness which is what sin is not..

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 John 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

"Adam7777 and Satan believe that if you sin after you are saved you are then eternally lost or you were never saved at all???"

Saved from satan, likewise to be saved from God was to fully serve satan in sins and iniquity, never departing from iniquity, now the servant of God is saved from satan by departing from his (satan's) iniquity..

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

"He who is born again does not **CONTINUALLY** sin, and is not a **HABITUAL** sinner as he was before he came to know Jesus. The born again believer has no urge to sin as he once did, because he was driven by his fallen nature. He who is born again will not continue in, or like their sin. If anyone continually and habitually sins, and does not feel ill about it, it may prove that he has NEVER been spiritually renewed."

SPIRITUALLY RENEWED ACCORDING TO THIS WRITERS "OPINION" AS IT IS NOT SCRIPTURE, THIS IS WHY IT IS AN OPINION, IS TO ONLY SIN WHEN HE SLIPS UP. IF THIS WAS A TRUE WITNESS WE WOULD HAVE COUNTLESS EXAMPLES OF APOSTLE PAUL SLIPPING UP, AND CONFESSING THE SINS TO SHOW US THE WAY TO FOLLOW. BUT APOSTLE PAUL CONFESSED NOTHING OF WHAT HE DID WRONG, BUT WE SEE HE CAST DOWN EVERY IMAGINATION TO OBEDIENCE OF CHRIST AND BROUGHT UNDER HIS BODY UNTO SUBJECTION. CONFIRMED IN THE LAW FULFILLED IN US, NOT MOSTLY OR NEARLY ALL..Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

"The closer we grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ, the more we will see our sinfulness. To claim that we are no longer a sinner in any fashion, and no longer sin, shows how far away we are from the Lord and His word. God's saints are not **SINLESS** but they **SIN FAR LESS**. The man who claims any perfection except that perfection which we have in Christ, is a hypocrite. He is not sinless in the flesh, and simply lies if he says that he is. He is exactly like the Pharisees of old, who thought that they were sinless in the flesh also. .Only when we are delivered from "this body of death," will we be delivered from sin completely."

THERE IS NO SCRIPTURE ABOUT GROWING IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS OR OF SEEING OUR SINFULNESS MORE. JESUS CHRIST WAS SINLESS IN THE FLESH TO SHOW US HOW TO DO HIS SAME RIGHT WAYS, THE BODY OF DEATH IS DELIVERED FROM, CRUCIFIED IN THE FLESH..

Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

"The alleged "sinless perfection" that results from "sanctification" is a monstrous doctrine that plays right into the hands of Satan. Believing this doctrine, one man claimed, “Since I have been sanctified, every impulse or desire to sin has been completely erased from my heart!”8 This statement indicates a totally false sense of spiritual security and immunity to sin. Such a position makes repentance, confession, and the need of forgiveness of sins logically inapplicable, if not impossible. "

IT IS TOLD EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WITH THE AFFECTIONS AND LUSTS..Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

SO THE IMPULSES DO NOT GO AWAY THEY ARE DEALT WITH, EXACTLY AS APOSTLE PAUL EXAMPLED, WHICH GIVES US THE NEED FOR THE LORDS FORGIVENESS TO BE SINCERE AS WE DO NOT THROW IT BACK IN HIS FACE, WE DO WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THE GIFT HE HAS GIVEN US...

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Others do this;

Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

"Romans 7:14-20,25: The Apostle Paul says, "We know that the law is spiritual, but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do."

YES WE KNOW THAT HOLY APOSTLE PAUL IS UNSPIRITUAL. OR. WE KNOW THAT HE WAS UNSPIRITUAL, AND WAS THE CHIEF OF SINNERS, AND WE KNOW WE WERE SLAVES TO SIN, NOW WE KNOW WHO WE SERVE AND WE DO WHAT WE LOVE NOW, WE HATED THE THINGS WE DID WHEN CARNAL AS WE ARE NOW ASHAMED OF THEM, READ CAREFULLY FOR YOUR ANSWER DECEIVERS, THAT WAS NOT FIRST WHICH IS SPIRITUAL, BUT THAT WHICH IS NATURAL, AND AFTERWARD THAT WHICH IS SPIRITUAL PROPHETICLITTLEDAVID HAS SHOWN EVERYBODY THAT HE IS CARNAL AND NOT SPIRITUAL AND HAS NO DISCERNMENT..

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

1 Corinthians 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Romans 6:20 For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

The strange teachers gave Romans 7:22  as having to be believers that Paul spoke about, but no scripture in the bible is identifiable with believers delighting to do the law of God and failing miserably, this is the first covenant that is testified about as it surely cant be the first covenant and also the second covenant :)

Romans 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Isaiah 58:2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

Then Romans 8 shows the new covenant and new way that the strange teachers seem to be unaware of?

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

These strange teachers also gave James 3:8 as example that no man can tame his tongue. But they did not consider that the man without God cant do this, but with God, why cant we ?

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

James 3:8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

So the man of God has not got his tongue as full of deadly poisen, his tongue is bridled by Jesus Christ, like this..

Acts 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

1 Peter 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

These adulterers that cannot cease from sin, that say they are believers, are exhorted to submit themselves to God, to resist the evil they do, because they are lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God..

2 Timothy 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Exhorted to cleanse their hands, which means confessing sins to be forgiven, and also, to purify their hearts. Caught up in faults, not having the devil to flee from them because they do not resist him yet, and not being born again of that Holy Spirit of Truth keeping themselves through this and the wicked one then as told, touches them not, but they confess their faults, (not the Spiritual ones who are urged to consider themselves to not be tempted) it makes no truth or sense for the same ones who are exhorted to consider themselves not to be tempted to have to confess their sins also.

James 4:1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Then the same strange teachers quoted James 5 next, that it suggests for them that all believers in Christ are sickly and caught in faults, because they desperately want some scripture to verify the Lords prayer of forgiving our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. But every scripture shows those in faults, which must mean some are in faults (shows non spiritual) but not everybody..

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

The ones not in faults if they are succoured (secured) from temptation by the throne of grace..

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Christ suffereth not our feet to be moved, he suffereth to be tempted, so he suffereth  our feet to never be moved. God suffereth being tempted to not let our feet be moved. Suffereth being tempted as a trial or test, He resisted overcame and shows us the way...

Psalm 66:9 Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Galatians 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Because the strange teachers have attempted by Romans 7 and by sometimes showing Paul as the chief of sinners, it can only be right to hear what is testified over and over about Holy Apostle Paul's actual behavior so we know what we must do too, along with what we must be presented as, which double confirms it..

Colossians 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

1 Timothy 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 Corinthians 5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Now to see if this is words or it is REAL TRUE ways?

1 Corinthians 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

33 Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

2 Thessalonians 3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

Now warning against those who resist the truth and are reprobate concerning the faith, ( is reprobate because they seek to do perfectionism heresy or because they say they are forgiven and delivered to do all these abominations?)

Jeremiah 7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Last confirmation, which is three, is Revelations, how they are found with Him..

1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

Revelation 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

"While Adam7777 claims to be sinless and **PERFECT** it is interesting to note that Adam7777 has **SEPARATED** from his wife and therefore has not been a **PERFECT SINLESS HUSBAND**!!"

I thought God is the righteous judge who is prophetic then..

1 Corinthians 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Before the Holy Ghost filled in us how can any man be good, and then....

Acts 11:24 FOR HE WAS A GOOD MAN, AND FULL OF THE HOLY GHOST and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

They without us are not made perfect God having provided some better thing for us..

Hebrews 11:32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions ( Daniel).

Daniel 6:22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him INNOCENCY WAS FOUND IN ME; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

"Psalm 38:18: David said, "I **CONFESS MY SIN**; I am troubled by **MY SIN**!"{And yet God says that David is a man after my own heart as per Acts 13:22**} And Jesus says, "I am the Root and Offspring of David!" in Revelation 22:16!!}

Daniel 9:20: Daniel said, "While I was speaking and praying, **CONFESSING MY SIN**!" "

Hebrews 11:39 And these all, (DAVID/ DANIEL) having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided SOME BETTER THING FOR US, THAT THEY WITHOUT US SHOULD NOT BE MADE PERFECT.

This is the better more perfect thing even than the son of David, Solomon:

Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

"Galatians 2:11-13: Paul was inspired to write, "When Cephas {Peter} came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because **HE STOOD CONDEMNED**. For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. The other Jews joined him in **HIS HYPOCRISY, so that by their hypocrisy even **BARNABAS WAS LED ASTRAY**!" "

dissimulation...concealment of one's thoughts...Galatians 2:13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

The Lord had not revealed yet the concealment of the cleansing of the Gentiles, how does prophetic say Peter should know what is not told yet? It is testified and confirmed, the circumcision were ASTONISHED, THAT ON THE GENTILES THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST WAS POURED ON THEM ALSO PROVING NOBODY KNEW..

Acts 10:17 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate,

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 11:9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

WE THAT ARE STRONG AND SPIRITUAL OUGHT AND ARE ABLE TO BEAR THE MISTAKES OF THE CARNAL WEAK..

Romans 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

"Every born from above saint will try to obey the above four New Covenant commands with all their heart. However, it is obvious that God's saints will fall short of completely obeying the above 4 commands of God!!!"

Love as Jesus loves, is it difficult for propheticdavid..

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Acts 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Acts 21:13 Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

To do more than sinners propheticdavid cannot do?

Luke 6:32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

Luke 6:34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

Matthew 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

satan says before we get to Heaven as he has no place in Heaven any more, because satan flees from us as the kingdom of Heaven is within us NOW..

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning CHOSEN YOU TO SALVATION THROUGH SANCTIFICATION OF THE SPIRIT AND BELIEF OF THE TRUTH:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, TO THE OBTAINING OF THE GLORY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

15 THEREFORE BRETHREN, STAND FAST, AND HOLD THE TRADITIONS WHICH YE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT, whether by word, or our epistle.

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 LIKEWISE ALSO THESE FILTHY DREAMERS DEFILE THE FLESH, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2018 09:55 AM

**FAITH, SALVATION THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ETERNAL LIFE ARE ALL FREE **GIFTS** OF GOD**

God's Word clearly teaches that faith, salvation, the Holy Spirit and eternal life are all 100 percent **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** and that the two main incentives for doing good works is being thankful to God for these amazing **FREE GIFTS** and to **EARN HEAVENLY ETERNAL REWARDS** which God has promised His chosen saints for faithful and loving service. Whereas those who believe in **SINLESS PERFECTION** believe that we have to earn our salvation and eternal life by doing **GOOD WORKS** and being **SINLESS** and that the only eternal reward is gaining eternal life by what we do; and if we commit even one small sin after we are saved we will loose our salvation and eternal life. And so man and not God becomes the Author and Finisher of our salvation.

**FAITH** IS 100% FREE GIFT OF GOD**!!

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through ***FAITH***—and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**—not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

Romans 12:3: For by the **GRACE GIVEN ME** I say to every one of you. Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the ***FAITH*** GOD HAS DISTRIBUTED TO EACH OF YOU**... We have different gifts, according to the **GRACE GIVEN TO EACH OF US**!!

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on ***JESUS***, THE PIONEER AND PERFECTER OF ***OUR FAITH***!

**THE **HOLY SPIRIT** IS THE FREE GIFT OF GOD**!!

Acts 2:38 "And you will receive the **GIFT of the **HOLY SPIRIT**!" {See Acts 1:4,5}

Romans 5:17: For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man {Adam}, how much more will those who receive **GOD'S ABUNDANTANT PROVISION OF GRACE** and the **GIFT OR RIGHTEOUSNESS** reign in life through one man, Jesus Christ!

**SALVATION** IS 100% FREE GIFT OF GOD TO THOSE CHOSEN BY GOD**!!

James 1:17: **EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT **GIFT ** IS FROM ABOVE** coming down from the Father... He chose to give us **NEW BIRTH**through the Word of Truth!

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , **HE SAVED US**, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Romans 9:15,16,18: God says, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy...Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. {But God's saints still preach God's Word to everyone}

John 15:16: Jesus says, You did not choose Me, but I **CHOSE YOU**and appointed you so that you might bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!

Matthew 22:14: Jesus says, "MANY ARE INVITED**, but few are **CHOSEN**!"

Ephesians 1:4-8; 11,12: In love He **PREDESTINED** us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves, In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding... In Him we were also **CHOSEN**, having been **PREDESTINED** in accordance to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity to the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

I Peter 2:9: But you are a **CHOSEN PEOPLE**, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you might declare the praise of Him who **CALLED YOU** out of darkness into His wonderful light!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!! {Riding on white horses right after the Marriage Feast of the **LAMB** as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

While Adam7777 teaches that salvation eternal life are not **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** but are earned by someone who does **GOOD WORKS** and is **SINLESS**???

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death , but the **GIFT OF GOD** IS ETERNAL LIFE**!!!

WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE NEW EARTH, THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE HEAVENLY NEW JERUSALEM!!

Revelation 21:1-5: Then I saw a New heaven and a New Earth, for the {present} first heaven and first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the **NEW JERUSALEM**, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making **EVERYTHING NEW**!" Then He said, "Write this down, for these words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!"

Revelation 22:1-6: Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb {Jesus} down the middle of the great street of the City. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life, bearing 12 crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month... The throne of God and of the **LAMB** will be in the City, and his servants will serve Him. They will see His face and His name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night!! They will not need the light of the lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign **FOR EVER AND EVER**. The angel said to me, “These words are TRUSTWORTHY and TRUE!!”

I John 1:8-10; 2:1-6:: If we claim to be without sin {LIKE Adam7777}, we deceive ourselves and the **TRUTH IS NOT IN US**! If we **CONFESS OUR SINS**, He is faithful and just and will **FORGIVE US OUR SINS** and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned {Like Adam7777} we make Him out to be a liar and **HIS WORD IS NOT IN US**!! If anybody does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him **IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**! Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him! Whoever claims to live in Him **MUST** live as Jesus did!! {Adam7777 claims that he is sinless and therefore lived as Jesus did!}

John 14:21,23,24: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and **KEEPS THEM** is the one who loves Me... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will **NOT OBEY** My teaching!"

Luke 11:1-4: One of His disciples asked Jesus, "Lord, teach us to pray!" Jesus says, "When you pray, say: "'Father, hallowed be your name, your Kingdom come. Give us each day our daily bread, **FORGIVE US OUR SINS**, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us!!"

Satan's followers like Adam7777 and Joyce Meyer and Satan will never repent of their sins or ask forgiveness for their sins since they claim that they **NEVER SIN ANY MORE**?? Adam7777 and Satan believe that if you sin after you are saved you are then eternally lost or you were never saved at all???

John 12:48: Jesus says, "There is a Judge for the one who does not accept My Words, that very Word which I spoke will condemn him at the Last Day!"