Author Thread: Testify our faith by prayer
Admin

Testify our faith by prayer
Posted : 28 Dec, 2018 10:21 AM

What is the key, a right view, to progress in our faith? Reading bible daily , do silence , work hardly without loose the time... I don't know where is the start bottom to press for living better my faith daily

Bacheloretta

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jan, 2019 02:53 AM

In my opinion, the start bottom is today. We can take all the chances in front of our eyes to implement the Words of God in our lives by loving God and loving others - living our life as a service to God and others with all our hearts. I believe it's what He wants. We also need to be patient enough while trusting in God's time for the harvest of all the deeds we do. How do you know that you've been improved and fruitful? I guess you will know by time. In the meantime, as long as you know you do what the bible tells you with your heart, you're fine - you know that nothing you sow will go in vain. Trust in God and His time brother, do not lean in your understanding, do not grow weary. May the spirit of God enlighten your path and strengthen you. :)

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Feb, 2019 06:01 PM

Earth, I hope you’re finding the answers you seek. The Bible says, “faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.” (Quote from memory) hope my memory serves me well.

To start, seek God earnestly, seems you are already. Cry out to him, ask for wisdom about him.

Don’t just settle for answers from any sport claiming to speak for God. Rather subject the gent to a thorough interrogation! Do the work of an investigative reporter. After all, youre on a fact-finding mission! You seek truth about God. So ask in-depth, profound discerning questions designed to uncover the truth.

Usually too many hard questions will drive off the shallow minded.