Author Thread: Self control
Chioniso

View Profile
History
Self control
Posted : 31 Dec, 2018 01:47 AM

I met a guy on this site about a month ago. He stays about 12 km from my place. He is about 14 years older than me. After a week old communicating on this site and whatsapp we met and we were interested in each other. The following day he asked us to be HIV tested. I sked him our next move after the tests. He told me he wanted to avoid his previous mistake of marrying a woman who was not even interested in sex in bed. I reminded him what the bible says about sex,since he is a christian. So far we had 2 clashes on this subject of sex out of wedlock. He insists on having sex some time before he decides to marry. He explains that he can only decide about marriage after 2 years in relationship because he has some other responsibilities. Then last week he came at my work place and the following day we went out. The following day he talked to me on whatsapp in the early morning. The whole day he was quiet, although I called him several times without answering. The following morning he sms me saying he realised the last two days we met that he felt nothing, no sparks , no emotions no chemistry. He explained that we should take our time out and see if there is any change.

My friends, can you tell me if there is still any hope of being joined together with this guy.

P_Pechkin

View Profile
History
Self control
Posted : 6 Feb, 2019 09:21 AM

Good Job

View Profile
History
Self control
Posted : 14 Apr, 2019 08:04 PM

Why would any guy want to marry any woman, with out sampling the product ? Would you buy a pair of shoes, with out trying them on ? GO FOR IT ! He will not wear it (you ) out. !

Page : 1 2