Author Thread: Some questions
Admin

Some questions
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 09:30 AM

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone!

One question: why do guys look at your profile numerous times then when you try to contact them, they don't respond?

I just figured if they are looking multiple times in one day that someone might be interested.

Also, are most guys interested in looks before getting to know someone? I've been out of the game for awhile and it seems that's what most are interested in.

Any and all answers are appreciated.

View Profile
History
Some questions
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 06:29 PM

I don't have a clue...but if its any consolation yours is like the umpteenth question I've read asking the exact same thing!lol Best wishes sis! Elise

View Profile
History
Some questions
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 03:51 PM

I'm not a guy (obvious) but... I have a guy friend to who I asked this same question a few years ago. His answer was...

Unfortunately guys are visual, so yes, they have to be attracted before getting to know you. The older you get, the harder it is. Your pretty cute, so you shouldn't have a problem at all.

Love God, love yourself, and everything else will fall into place... be patient. :winksmile:

~Lisa

View Profile
History
Some questions
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:16 PM

Lisa's right my dear -- men are visual and even though they may look at your pic a few times, it might take em awhile to contact you. If they do -- they do. If they don't no big.

Just keep on keeping on, hon -- God'll put the right person in your path. Like I used to tell a girlfriend that lives in England, "You keep on standing on that corner long enough and another bus will be by". Ugh, she tried to use that on me after she re-married.

Didn't work -- I left the corner. My take is, if the Good Lord puts someone in my life -- that would be awesome -- if He doesn't, I can live with that too :)

prisoner

View Profile
History
Some questions
Posted : 7 Sep, 2009 07:10 PM

well i'm a guy and the reason i might go back to a profile a few times is because i don't always remember all info like maybe your likes and dislikes or interests about things. I do think that an attraction is important but my self i'm just as much interested about the person.

Intdes92

View Profile
History
Some questions
Posted : 16 Feb, 2011 06:41 AM

It is looks first then everything else afterwards and I'm not extremely picky. A general cuteness is enough for me. But,if the woman's profile reveals that she isn't saved or really that dedicated to the Lord then the looks really don't mean much after that so then I don't look again. I think it depends on the guy. For me if the woman seems godly and she's attractive I go back multiple times to look because I myself am visual as well. I have my profile set so you can't tell how many times I've looked:laugh: