Author Thread: Body scent
Nnita

View Profile
History
Body scent
Posted : 3 Jan, 2019 08:30 AM

Is true that a man will not be comfortable getting intimate with you, if you body scent don't much.. Does it really matter and how does it affect sex.

irc1

View Profile
History
Body scent
Posted : 5 Jan, 2019 07:27 AM

You know you are in " ask a guy " ?

LaughterIsGoodMedici

View Profile
History
Body scent
Posted : 7 Jan, 2019 09:26 AM

Body scent should not matter in a loving relationship.

View Profile
History
Body scent
Posted : 9 Jan, 2019 10:03 PM

Take a shower everyday, and this won't be an issue. If you are in doubt, take two showers. Sometimes during the hot summer, I sweat so much there have been times when I took three showers a day. It's a habit. You get used to it after awhile. No big deal. But if you smell bad, that's a big deal! :P

SeekingGodsBest74

View Profile
History
Body scent
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 07:52 PM

I'm super sensitive to perfumes and colognes, a small faint smell is appealing while bathing in strong scent is a major strike against my olfactory senses.

A beautiful presence can be repulsive when the smell is overwhelming.

Everyone is different.

View Profile
History
Body scent
Posted : 2 Feb, 2019 02:43 PM

Hygiene is mandatory, and a oxitic scent is wonderful. I once danced with a lady that smelled like liquid gold to me. I was intoxicated with her smell and touch and might have eloped with her after the test drive.

On the other hand, if she's not clean smelling, I would avoid her. Especially poor breath, I want to kiss and some bubble gum smells are exciting to me.

View Profile
History
Body scent
Posted : 4 Feb, 2019 10:02 AM

I think men n women are same. Yes body scent is important coz if we hv bad smell it will distrub other ppl around us.

Im bit sensitive with smell, but i think men think same.