Author Thread: Do you find winks from other guys creepy?
Admin

Do you find winks from other guys creepy?
Posted : 21 Jan, 2019 09:10 PM

So do you think that getting winks from guys is creepy? Like, when I usually do it, I do it just to be nice or if I find her cute. I also use the wink feature as a like feature if I like your profile and all the stuff you put on it.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2019 09:43 PM

Considering a guy using CDFF app on his cellphone, we don’t even know for sure, if his wink is intentional or he might accidentally sent it by light touch on the screen, while scrolling through profiles. In my opinion, the best way to show your interest is to send a brief message.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2019 12:50 AM

I dont understand why anyone would send a wink. Especially on a site like this where it's free to send and receive messages. I think it's a lazy approach, if your genuine about wanting to meet someone, which is why I don't reply to them...

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2019 04:50 AM

I do not find winks from men creepy. Considering this is a social media dating site, I consider it an added feature/gesture to show a person is interested. It is the virtual way of sending flowers and is a compliment to the receiver. The gesture is only creepy when the receiver explains they are not interested and the sender continues to send winks. Not every women feels the same about this subject, but the most important thing is just be yourself so you attract someone who will love you for who you are. Have a great day, thanks for asking!

7inhishands

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2019 10:29 PM

I'm not a big fan of winks, personally. I never know how to respond. Like, should I wink back? Is it my job to now initiate a conversation? Where do we go from here? I would much prefer someone actually say "hello... I like your profile" and start an actual conversation. Winks are way too ambiguous for me.

RoyaltyIAm

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2019 09:11 AM

I send winks, after reading the page and seeing common interests and as a gesture of "I noticed you" allows the receiver to then (if she choose to) view my page check to see if she notices potential and if so she can either send one back...helps to know that I can now send a message! God, says to be hidden in Christ...not keep silent when interested! No one one this earth can read minds and a lot of times opportunities have gotten away because you did not "Step out on Faith!" Wink Wink...lol, but sincerely

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Feb, 2019 01:39 PM

I don't find it creepy. It's just a form of breaking the ice and letting a woman know you may want to communicate.

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2019 11:15 AM

a guy that sends winks, in my eyes is a time waster. It is like being at a singles dance and the guy handing you a card and leaving...not saying hello or nothing. That has happened and I throw the card away. My value as a Christian woman is much more than that...a MATURE Christian man will know that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 01:31 AM

I dont find winks creepy. If a guy winks at me I’ll wink back. It’s basically like someone walking up to me and saying hi.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Mar, 2019 08:23 AM

Honestly it depends on how many times it's done. If someone keeps doing it without messaging or at least even saying anything, then I start to find it odd. I remember there was a time a while back on here this person repeatedly would send me winks everyday without ever sending a message...and when I did send them a message they ignored it. Very odd and borderline creepy, yes. lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2019 07:17 PM

I also will send a wink on this site. Sort of a "I might be interested- what about you?" In person, I would be flattered unless it's from an obviously deadbeat guy. But let me ask you- if you are a sincere Christian, are you winking at girls that you don't know if they share your faith? I would not respond with interest unless I knew he is a strong Christian- then I'd love it!

Page : 1 2