Author Thread: photos
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
photos
Posted : 23 Jan, 2019 07:25 PM

Why do men just View but they won't send a message? They View a few times. This is as dating site and I think that is rediculous.

Also a photo so would be required on all dating sites, even for Forums because you interact with other people. Just my opinion 😉

View Profile
History
photos
Posted : 24 Jan, 2019 10:08 AM

Either they are still making their mind up, have goldfish level memory, or they are hoping the profile quality actually improves.

Mostly I'd agree about proper photos being a requirement but I myself I don't feel like having a proper profile at this time. Doing the being single thing for a while after the last flop, if that changes I'll change my profile.... anyone that does not have a proper profile (as in paragraphs of text as opposed to a few lines) is simply not serious about finding someone here.

View Profile
History
photos
Posted : 2 Feb, 2019 02:34 PM

Pictures mean a lot ages and distance too. You're beautiful, but I'm too far away.

View Profile
History
photos
Posted : 11 Feb, 2019 08:35 PM

there are lot's of reasons for not sending messages, distance and having the won't relocate box checked on your profile. as for the views the web site isn't helping with the random profile pics on top and it is easy to not recognize all the on