Author Thread: Distance
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Distance
Posted : 9 Feb, 2019 10:52 AM

Why do men view women in the same state they live in or in their same City and not at a far distance? Love is not always found in your back yard. Lol or down the street around the corner. I get views from Young ages. I set and age range so they cannot email me and waste my time. This is supposed to be a Christian dating site. If you are not a Christian and pray about whom you meet on a date site you should be on a secure site.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Distance
Posted : 13 Feb, 2019 04:09 PM

My guess, cupcakeme, is that reasons many guys are reluctant to contact persons outside their city or state include the time and money involved in traveling to another location, as well as the expense and difficulties in relocating to a new location if the relationship progresses.

Personally, I am happy developing friendships with persons from any area. But, my closest friendships are generally with those whom I can spend more time in person with.

But, I am happy being single and celibate, reluctant to rush into any romantic relationship, and find some friendships/relationships via email, etc., rewarding.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Distance
Posted : 28 Feb, 2019 05:37 PM

my reply is to James... I know what you mean, but it doesn't necessarily mean the MAN has to relocate. The woman could move if she so desired. I think it varies by each person's needs and wants.