Author Thread: A MAN WHO BLACKMAILED ME FOR MONEY
Admin

A MAN WHO BLACKMAILED ME FOR MONEY
Posted : 21 Feb, 2019 03:21 PM

So LADIES I HOPE YOU READ THIS.

There is a man on CDFF WHO BLACKMAILED ME FOR MONEY. His Name is Vibes1983.

I want people to be honest with me this man said he loved me and asked me for money, I gave him but all the time he asked me for money and if I didn't give him money and I told him I don't have money he threaten me. He said I am not threatening you we are in a relationship I love you. I said how can you love me when you all the time text me for money. He said I am selfish women because I made him and his family spend lots of money. This man doesn't understand the word love and LADIES TAKE CARE. He could be dangerous. Please message me and let me know your opinion.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2019 05:29 AM

EVERYONE ON CDFF HERE IS THIS MAN NUMBER

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2019 06:17 AM

HERE IS THE MAN NUMBER WHO IS BLACKMAILING ME FOR MONEY

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2019 08:10 AM

I don't know if you met in person or just talked online or via the the phone, but to just meet someone and rightaway they're letting you know they are in a bind, and asking you "a complete stranger" for help should of set alarm bells ringing, it's good that you're warning others, I would also report him to admin all the best.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2019 11:07 AM

Thanks for replying me. Yes I did meet him in person but it was for a short time. He is banned. Thanks and god bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2019 11:19 AM

Take heart. This is an opportunist, a time waster and a failure!!!True this site has people with very different intentions... But that's the world we live in, each with different plans, we are created differently.. In that regard forgive him and pray that God touches his heart for him to abandon lies and exhortation wickedness in him,,, it's disappointing and painful,,, however pray that the Holy Spirit grants you discernment to identify such evil early...and to have power to resist the devils schemes. Life is a lesson, take it and learn, mistake is not falling once but keep falling everytime. You are strong, God shall in some way restore your money that you gave in good faith.Blessings.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 08:03 PM

I agree with Zayzeee !

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:24 PM

I am not certain of all the details. I do know that easy blackmail is when you send someone naked photos of yourself, or admit in writing to a crime. I am assuming neither of these things happened, so having someone ask for money is not true blackmail. People who ask for money are scammers. You do NOT have to send money. No matter what they say, you are NOT obligated to pay them anything. I am sorry this happened, and hope it is straightened out now.