Author Thread: Jussie Smollett
Admin

Jussie Smollett
Posted : 23 Feb, 2019 09:08 PM

Looks like he faked a attack, what should happen to him?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 27 Feb, 2019 07:14 PM

He committed a felony false police report. Looks like 5 years.

He tried to frame Donald Trump supporters as racists only to be caugh staging a false attack by MAGA hat wearers and making a false police report. Not to mention the fact his false report stalled ongoing investigations by removing Chicago police investigators from solving real criminal cases

It’s truly getting wearisome hearing once again about the fake news media gleefully reporting yet another false story on our President and his supporters. A media rush to report before checking the facts is routine. In addition to all the other false media accusations and unjustified character assaults against Donald Trump here’s another one. I hope more Americans question media stories and hold them accountable

Alligator

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 3 Mar, 2019 11:06 PM

I do not understand how intelligent, educated people can blame our President for every criminal act committed by OTHERS. Smollett lost his job on tv's EMPIRE. Now it's time to lose his freedom and sit in jail for a while.

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 07:35 PM

well said

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 4 Mar, 2019 07:39 PM

I used to think,they were all in with what the lies the left was selling.Now i think most of them are indoctrinated. The media news is like an echo chamber,they all say the same thing, they spew lies about the president every second of every minute of everyday.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 27 Mar, 2019 12:25 PM

Just heard on radio today! Chicago Police dropped all chargeds for Smollett.

How Sad is that !!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 8 Apr, 2019 09:50 PM

Kimberly M. Foxx | Cook County State's Attorney dropped the charges, NOT the police. This happened after Michelle Obama's representative talked to Foxx. The Police are very upset about this. Talk about favoritism. This is WRONG.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 8 Apr, 2019 09:52 PM

ichyfeet can you message me re: smollett. your age prefrences dont include me so I cant write. Also thanks for seeing the truth about our president.

prophetic4

View Profile
History
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 5 May, 2019 08:51 PM

Hope justice is served