Author Thread: Good Job
musician47

View Profile
History
Good Job
Posted : 24 Feb, 2019 08:22 AM

I want to thank the lady from the Philippines for doing a good job of carrying my heart to the stars since October, then tossing me in the trash. Things went well, or so I was led to believe. She was declaring "love" for me, telling me she had prayed with tears dripping on the floor that I would be her new life mate, and I was stupid enough to believe it. She said she was staying up until 2am to write me, (her time), and according to my time, that was about right. She wanted me to share about us with my friends. There I was, buying all of this, plastering her picture all over my Facebook page, while all the time friends were trying to warn me of the reality of what these people really want from that country. I got angry at well meaning friends trying to save me from heartbreak, but would I listen? Of course not, I was feeling love for this woman. We were dripping endearing words off of each other, "my princess", "my prince", I even went to the trouble to use the Google translator to try to type a few words to her in her native language. That went over pretty well. From the top, I told her I was not rich, and was struggling like everyone else in this country, and I did have a few health problems. Oh, that didn't matter. That was ok. From October until this past Wednesday, I day dreamed of somehow, God working a miracle that she really would be able to come to this country, learn our language and us be married. Stupid, foolish daydreams. At first, she was with me on leaving it all in God's hands as to whether or not we met or would exchange vows. But last Wednesday, after a normal start of exchange of emails, she changed on a dime. It was the worst "Jekyl to Hyde" thing I had ever witnessed! She hit me with "it was MY responsibility for her coming to this country." It was no longer "leaving everything in God's hands." She warned me sternly about putting her pictures on Facebook, in a threatening manner. It was suddenly no longer ok to show her picture to anyone until after we might be married. For four months, she had carried my heart to the moon. She then started ranting about my not knowing she wore glasses, and how "bad" her eyes were, something never mentioned in 100's of on site messages or off site emails. She then started hinting that she needed money to buy glasses. She later said she was "sorry", I guess, for jumping on me about the other. But she ended it by saying words to the effect that she was going to have to look after herself, that she needed to love and take care of herself, and that no one could take care of her. She has family there, and I assume living with them. She was very vague about what she did. At first, she was a missionary, then she later gave some kind of description of it wasn't exactly that, or that at ALL. Very fuzzy information. She told me to be strong and be happy always. How, when she was dumping me?! "Maybe I need to take some rest" she said, referring to herself. "Maybe I need one week of my rest". The line "Be careful and take care" told me. It was over. Her final words were "God bless, I love you too!" I doubt I will ever hear from her again. I might, but probably will not She carried my heart on a journey not like since I had my precious wife who went to the Lord in 2009. I had not felt love like that since I had my wife. Yes, it hurt. I cried Saturday until I am half sick today with sinus problems. What always puzzled me was why she could only write to me in the wee hours, in her time zone. It was never before 1 or 2am in the morning, her time. That should have been a red flag. What brought tears to my eyes was the very anointed prayer she typed to me, praying to God for my health to improve, and how she had six prayers answered about her first husband who had died, a home, etc. Her seventh prayer was for me to become her life mate. That prayer was so beautiful, I cried. I wouldn't listen to my dear friends who are like family to me on Facebook. I had to keep swallowing it all, hook line and sinker. They tried to warn me that all those women want over there is a ticket to America. One friend told me about a man who married a Filipino. After she had her feet on the ground, and used him to get to America, she dumped him like yesterday's chopped liver! Yes, I'm the same one who, months or a year ago had posted here about Filipino women. One of them posted to me and was not happy with what I had said. I know now, I was only telling it like it is. All those women want is a ticket to what they think is a better way of life here. They are good with words of endearment, use heart snagging words and methods, better than any used car salesman could ever come up with. I still have tears even now, but I also thank God it got no further than it did. She "lost it", be it bipolar issues or what. I feel now the "love" she declared for me even saying she loved me so very much, was in reality, her love of the thought of coming here and taking my money, which I don't have a lot of. This is long, and I apologize for that, but I had to get this out to warn other men, and possibly other women, as there could be Filipino men doing this, I don't know, watch your heart! Ask God to reveal to you what is happening. I have a lonely gullible heart and allowed myself to be taken in. As suspected, she is probably taking this week off to write other men, or maybe even has one there who traveled from the US to see her. There is no way of knowing. There were tons of red flags and blanks never filled in. I felt love for her, and paid all of that no mind. I should have. All I can say at this point, as I hold my shattered heart, in pieces, in my hands are "Never again!" Lesson learned and learned well, from a great con artist.

nkenganyinjunkeng

View Profile
History
Good Job
Posted : 2 Mar, 2019 02:26 AM

Good evening. I am single 35 years old .I am looking for a l Good evening. I am single 35 years old .I am looking for a christian lady to married. You can add me on my WhatsApp +237670169377

Page : 1 2