Author Thread: Can Ladies on this site really looking for love?
Admin

Can Ladies on this site really looking for love?
Posted : 27 Feb, 2019 01:13 AM

I think many ladies here they have gone astray becouse of been just materialism,wrong Judgement,unspiritual and not prayerfully looking for the right partner.um done looking here.

musician47

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2019 07:13 AM

I don't blame you for giving up on this site. I just had my heart led on and then crushed by a lady. My unfortunate findings have been they have issues or are scammers. There may be a third "red flag category", but as yet, I haven't found it. God bless in your search.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2019 12:15 PM

Genuine ladies r there but again scammers, slayers, heartbreakers and all the other names termed for such deliberate 'jokers' exist...actually i tend to imagine a bigger portion of both sexes are here for craftiness in a way.... And this analysis is reinforced by the frequent responses from the users In this site who majority complain... Bt am sure successful stories are also there..N keep your trust in christ and not men...o'wise keep hoping even when out of the site.

nkenganyinjunkeng

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2019 01:55 AM

Good evening. I am single 35 years old .I am looking for a l Good evening. I am single 35 years old .I am looking for a christian lady to married. You can add me on my WhatsApp +237670169377

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 12:32 PM

I can ask the same, of the guys.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2019 02:37 AM

This site is meant for real christians. Like anywhere else we also have fake ones who want to take advantage on christians to meet their own evil interests. If it was so simple to get the right partner here then there was no need for praying and seeking God wisdom. We should live in the presence of the Lord always and not lean on our own understanding. Our God is a God of excellence. Lets pray for restoration of our marriages. Real christian men and real christian ladies with real true love are on this site. When right time comes God will provide.

LaughterIsGoodMedici

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2019 01:09 AM

Seek God first

Snoopy101

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Mar, 2019 05:25 PM

I think most are. I spent 3 yrs w a man i met on here. He was a "youth pastor" uh. Not quite..but he once was. He was very broken and negative...made for a hard life for a while..but i tried to make it work... He just hated AZ so he went back to CA... I don't regret the relationship..i just wish he had a in it to win it attitude....it was more of when the going go tough..jesse got going...my point is there are still a lot of good perple on this site

lienda

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2019 06:15 AM

How about you ? Do you believe it there is a real good & spiritual girl here ? :)