Posted : 3 Mar, 2019 07:53 PM

I'm a little shy,

I'm sensitive,

Always hungry, but not always skinny,

have massive sexual purity goals,

like to make out,

I'm supper crazy playful sometimes,

it's easier for me to play strategy games than for me to do chemistry problems,

I could actually read a biology book till my eyes are blood shot and would think it fun.

Desperately want a girl to hold/write poetry to/to serenade with singing

I'm much much much less of a picky eater, but still picky.

Love animals, but their fur doesn't love me.

Love women, but haven't found a woman who really loves me.

I don't think of my self as a nerd or a geek, but I love science, art and history, not to mention star wars and legos (legos till middle school), and I happened to be the chess club president my senior year of high school.

Have spent many late nights preparing bible studies for fellow college students.

I am a true Christian and I don't ignore sin, but battle it. Whether it's my sin or someone else's I don't cover it up so it can be left alone to fester.

I'm not number one in God's kingdom, I follow Jesus and I can't stop but while following him my foot steps have taken to a habit of being lazy.

I desperately want to grow in Christ and become a better follower of him each day and shake off the past.

I love teaching.

And I also love to talk... if you can't tell.

So, do you think I'm cute? ;)

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Do you think I'm cute?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 04:05 PM

With a post like this I think you will achieve those 'massive sexual purity goals'.

At least I've broken the firing squad of silence as the tumbleweed was rolling by.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Do you think I'm cute?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 04:08 PM

With a post like this I think you will achieve those 'massive sexual purity goals'.

At least I've broken the firing squad of silence as the tumbleweed was rolling by.