Author Thread: Where have all the good guys gone
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Where have all the good guys gone
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 01:45 AM

I get the weirdest letters and texts if I ever trust them with my number. They say am I a married woman fooling around. I say no of course not. So offensive when I say I'm praying for a great husband to love and laugh with and court and win my heart. The others say just would date you because you're a loser and I feel sorry for you. Or ask for money. Or just start writing to say theyd never never be interested in marrying me. It they ask can I be a prostitute. Wow. Like the song where have all the flowers gone... Where have all the good guys gone... Am still praying and hoping to be one of the great success stories on here I love reading about. 😁

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 03:07 AM

Very sad for one to treat you selfishly ungreatful forgetting they themselves are here being married before. Profiles are displayed for such purposes and if clarification is to be made by an interested party then asking kindly wld help. I feel for you, however continue trusting for a right man and it shall come to pass. Press on.. They say before you get your prince you kiss a thousand frogs!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 03:11 AM

And even if never been married before, respect is utmost...

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 12:09 PM

That's sad. Just a word of advise. Take off your first picture.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2019 02:06 AM

Sister roc11 thats so powerful. "Before you get your prince you kiss a thousand frogs". God have mercy on us. In all our ways lets acknowledge him and he shall direct our paths.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2019 09:52 AM

All the good men are married all the handsome men are gay?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2019 01:44 PM

But why would someone come on the site to insult you? Those are the kind of people you block and report abuse.

swampy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 07:02 AM

i get a lot of scammers too just dont give anyone money if they ask they obviously aint genuine

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2019 06:27 AM

being queen of the frogs is bad?