Author Thread: The World is in Chaos
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 11:33 AM

Jesus is the Answer for the World today! Above Him there is no other Jesus is the Way!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 01:38 PM

@Sadlup

Let me help you.

You missed the point of the analogy completely.

The force of gravity was active long before being “discovered” and documented by Newton.

But Trinity doctrine or teaching (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) has been progressively revealed throughout the canon of Scripture.

Your comparison (analogy) of “Canon” with academic journals is awkward because the force of gravity was not divinely revealed.

Insisting the the Trinity is “not recorded or classified in the Canon” is likewise equivocal.

There are many concepts not formally “recorded or classified” in scripture. For example, the following words: monotheism, divinity, canon, Bible, omnipotence and atheism, to name a few, are not classified as such in the canon. But to suggest these concepts are not clearly addressed or taught amounts to a false argument.

Furthermore, systematic classification is not “adding to scripture”. You’re being disingenuous to say so.

I’m surprised you’ve reverted to false accusations and innuendo so soon.

For example, do you realize accusing another of “judging” *is* a judgement!?

Additionally, you accuse me, without justification, of “adding to scripture” via “interpretations” An “interpretation” is not an “addition to scripture”. This is not only an unfair accusation it’s twisted logic.

So how exactly does the application of these artless fabrications move your argument forward?

You’ve asserted opposition to the Trinity so the burden of proof is on you to justify it. BTW, a plentiful supply of ad hominem attacks is no substitute.

Why not discuss the merits of your case without of flinging about irrelevant attacks?

Alligator

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 01:39 PM

Why is anyone speaking of "canon". That is an addition to the Bible, NOT authorized by God.

A biblical canon or canon of scripture[1] is a set of texts (or "books") which a particular religious community regards as authoritative scripture. Many "religions" like to add their own interpretation and add "books" to the Bible. This in itself is a sin. Deuteronomy 4 is a place to read and also in Revelations. Those who add to or take away from God's word are sinning when they do this.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 01:59 PM

Thanks needsafriend,

yes, there’s a range of meaning for the term canon. In my post, apply to term to inspired scriptures—Genesis to Revelations. I have no idea what Sadlup means.

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 02:38 PM

*}**WE ARE NO LONGER UDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW**

About 500 of the 613 Old Testament laws have been eliminated in the New Testament. There are

about 100 OT laws that are repeated in the New Testament. Then there are some OT laws that are obviously still in effect that are not mentioned or banned in the New Testament such as not wearing tattoos, not having sex with animals and selling your daughters as prostitutes.

Since Paul says over 20 times that we are **NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE OT LAWS** there are many who teach that all of Paul's books are of Satan and since Luke and Peter confirm Paul the books of Luke and Acts and Peter are also of Satan and half of the other books in God's Word who disagree with their ridiculous doctrines are also of Satan.

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our **DEAR BROTHER PAUL** also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which **IGNORANT AND UNSTABLE PEOPLE** distort, as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction!!

Acts 9:3-6,11,15: As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a Voice say to him: "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?" ""Who are you Lord?" Saul {Paul} asked. "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting." He replied. "Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do!"..... The Lord said to Ananias, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying!".... The Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT** to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!!"

Hark::

You have quoted I John 2:4 out of context and have wrongfully claimed that it shows we should obey OT commands instead of the commands of Jesus.

I John 2:1-5: My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an Advocate with the Father--**JESUS CHRIST**, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world. We know that we have come to know Him [**JESUS**] if we keep His commands. Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He {**JESUS**} commands is a liar and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys His Word, love for God is made complete in them. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 14:23,24: Jesus says, Anyone who loves Me **WILL OBEY MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you always!!"

I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

Galatians 6:2: Fulfill the **LAW OF CHRIST**!!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the {**OT**} law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE {**OT**} LAW!!"

*WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!

Galatians 2:14-16,20,21; 3:2,5,10-13;23-25: Paul said, When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs? We who are Jews by birth and not 'Gentile sinners' know that a man is NOT justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.!"

Galatians 2:20,21: The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

Galatians 3:10-13: "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law." Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, "The righteous will live by faith." The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them." Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us!

Galatians 3:23-25: "Before faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed. So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Now that faith has come, *WE* ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW!!"

Hebrews 7:18,19: The former regulation is SET ASIDE because it was weak and useless; for the law made nothing perfect, and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.!

Hebrews 8:8,9,13: "The time is coming." says the Lord, "when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah".... By calling this Covenant "NEW", He has made the first one OBSOLETE; and what is OBSOLETE and aging will soon disappear."

Hebrews 8:6: But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which He is Mediator is SUPERIOR TO THE OLD ONE, and it is founded on better promises.

Colossians 2:16,17: Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you **EAT** or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a *SHADOW* of the things that were to come, the reality, however, is found in Christ!!!

All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. Both Jesus and His Father have declared all foods are now clean. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning an eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. Circumcision laws have been eliminated. Loving one another as Jesus loved us has replaced loving one another as you love yourself.

Their about 400 NT laws to be obeyed with *LOVE* in the hope of countless eternal rewards for faithful and loving service has replaced the 613 OT laws.

In the OT God ordered Israel to kill their enemies many times and God helped them do it. However in the NT Jesus commands, "Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also." Luke 6:27-29

Leviticus 26:7,8: God said to Israel, "You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the SWORD before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the SWORD before you!" Numbers 25:16,17" The Lord said to Moses, "Treat the Midianites as enemies and kill them!" etc etc

HOWEVER IN THE NEW COVENANT, JESUS SAYS, "ALL WHO DRAW THE SWORD WILL DIE BY THE SWORD!"

Jesus said to His 11 Apostles, "If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. For it is written: "And He was numbered with the transgressors"{Isaiah 53:12} and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in Me. Yes, what is written about Me is reaching its fulfillment." The disciples said, "See Lord, here are 2 {Not 11}swords." "That is enough." Jesus replied.

Matthew 26:30-34: They seized Jesus and arrested Him. With that, one of Jesus' companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear. "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "For *ALL* who draw the sword will die by the sword...But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?"

The OT saints were to live by the 613 OT laws and the NT saints are to live by the approximately 400 NT Laws with faith hope and love with the hope of countless heavenly rewards for faithful and loving service!

And so the only reason that Jesus allowed the disciples to have 2 swords was so that the Scripture in Isaiah 53:12 would be fulfilled: "He was numbered among the transgressors."

Jesus said to Pilate, "My Kingdom is not of this world. If it were, My servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But **NOW** My Kingdom is from another place!"

Former OT commands in Exodus 21:23-25 "If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."

This was changed by these NT commands by Jesus:

Matthew 5:38,39: Jesus commands, "You have heard that it was said {In Exodus 21:23-25 above}, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek turn to him the other also!"

Luke 6:27-29: Jesus commands, "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you. do not demand it back!"

Romans 12:18-21: If it is possible, as far as it DEPENDS ON YOU, LIVE AT PEACE WITH EVERYONE! Do not take revenge my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written, "It is mine to revenge, I will repay," says the Lord. On the contrary "If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head" Do not be overcome by evil but OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD!!

2 Corinthians 10:3,4: "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are *NOT* the weapons of the world."

The only weapons that NT saints may use who follow the New Covenant commands of Jesus is the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. A NT saint would not even think of joining the army of any nation and becoming a professional killer or defending himself with a gun. Unfortunately very few Groups such as the Amish and Mennonites still obey these sacred commands of Jesus.

I John 2:3-5: "We know that we have come to know Him if we obey His {Jesus'} commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what He {Jesus} commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys His Word, God's love is truly made complete in him."

The inspired words of the NT were inspired by God between AD 50 and AD 96 and the 4 Gospels were written about AD 65 And so all of the approximately 400 NT commands were not completed and in force until Around AD 96.

When you join the military and become a professional killer you must make a **VOW** that you will obey all the commands of your commanding officer. And so if He commands you to drop an Atomic Bomb that will kill about 100,000 civilians including about 25,000 innocent children you must obey this command!!!

What is the OT command concerning *VOWS* and *OATHS*?? Numbers 30:2: Moses said, "This is what the Lord commands: When a man makes a *VOW* to the Lord or takes an *OATH* to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said!"

What are the NT commands concerning making *VOWS* and **OATHS*??

James 5:12: "ABOVE ALL, my brothers, do not swear--not by heaven or by earth or by anything else. Let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, or you will be condemned.!!"

Matthew 5:33-37: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said to your people long ago {Numbers 30:2 above}, 'Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' BUT I tell you, Do not swear at all....Simply let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No, 'No'; anything beyond this comes from the evil one!!"

Anyone who claims that Jesus did not change OT laws is completely blind. All of the OT Sabbath laws have been eliminated. All of the OT sacrificial and temple laws have been eliminated by the eternal sacrifice for sins by Jesus. All of the stoning to death laws for breaking the law have been eliminated. All of the laws concerning killing your enemies, and eye for an eye and making oaths have been eliminated. All Circumcision laws have been eliminated. And Jesus declared that all foods are now *CLEAN*!!

Mark 7:18,19: Jesus says, "Are you so dull?" He asked. "Don't you see that nothing that enters a man from the outside can make him 'unclean'? For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." In saying this. Jesus declared ALL FOODS "CLEAN!"

I Corinthians 9:21: I am under **CHRIST'S LAW**!!

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 11:46 PM

Alright Little David;

Now let me help you check yourself before you wreck yourself:

Not once did I ever attack you personally. Go back and read my post, you'll see I said "Many" do this and was speaking generally. Yet you spend half of your post accusing me personally of something I didn't do because you took it personally.

I stated the "Trinity" is Not explicitly taught in Scripture. Because it isn't! Therefore the burden of proof is on you. Do you expect me to quote every passage in the Bible to prove it. If it's there as you say then simply post it. (the Johannine Comma is not acceptable).

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 20 Mar, 2019 11:54 PM

@cupcakeme; The "Trinity" is a doctrine which has been interpolated from Scripture. It is Not explicitly taught anywhere in Scripture.

@Little David,

P.S. I did not miss the meaning of your analogy and answered it adequately. However your response is the achilles' heel of analogies; when taking them too far they break down.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 01:20 AM

Implications are so benevolent

“Many” are fond of sophistry and innuendo. Then they deny their deceits in a haze of equivocal ambiguity.

Please never mind the comments above. I’m only speaking generally.

I just wanted to see if speaking “generally” works as well for me as it has for you.

In my previous posts, I’ve successfully challenged your equivocal use of “Trinity” but you continue to multi-equivocate, apparently it’s working for you. At least you've avoided starting with the original meaning.

I defined and presented the Trinity as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Yet you refuse to address the Trinity on those explicit terms. Instead you’ve equivocated on “Trinity” and “explicit” insisting “Trinity” not “explicitly” stated and rightly so. But I’ve never argued the term Trinity appears in scripture. It’s here you commit the fallacy of equivocation. Equivocation (term meaning modification) is a reasoning error. Obviously the “Trinity” is not stated explicitly in terms like, “God is three persons” but I never said it was.

I also called attention to the term “Canon” that you’ve applied to scripture, yet the term is not “explicit” in scripture yet you approve it’s validity.

Obviously you’re arguing inconsistently

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 01:37 AM

My anology worked out fine as applied but it broke down after you picked it up but you shifted the break down off to me.

Apparently you’re unaware the prosecution has the burden of proof to make the case. You asserted the allegation on this thread so follow through. BTW bare assertions are not substitutes for facts.

Oh yes, I never use the Johannine Comma because the evidence else where is so abundant but thanks for the tip anyway

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 05:43 AM

**IS JESUS OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**??

John 20:27-29: Then He said to Thomas, "Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe!" Thomas said to him, "My Lord and **MY GOD**!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed!"

Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor and **MIGHTY GOD**!

Isaiah 7:14: The Lord Himself will give you a sign. The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and will call Him **IMMANUEL**! {Which means **GOD WITH US**!}

Matthew 1:20-23: The angel of the Lord said to Joseph, "Take Mary home as your wife because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She is to give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus which means **GOD IS HELP**, because He will save His people from their sins. All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet {Isaiah 7:14 above} "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and they will call Him **IMMANUEL** which means **GOD WITH US**!

John 1:18: No one has ever seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

John 14:6,7: Jesus says, "I am the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you will know the Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have **SEEN HIM**!"

**GOD'S WORD COMMANDS THAT WE SHOULD ONLY WORSHIP GOD**!!

Matthew 4:9,10: Satan said to Jesus, "All this I will give you if you bow down and worship me." Jesus said to him, Away from Me Satan! For it is written, '**WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD** and serve Him only!

Revelation 19:9,10: The angel said to me, "Write this: **BLESSED** are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the **LAMB**!" And he added, "These are the true words of God!" At this I fell at his feet to **WORSHIP** him, But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus! **WORSHIP GOD**! For it is the spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus!"

Revelation 22:8,9: I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, "**DON'T DO THAT** A am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who **KEEP THE WORDS** of this scroll. **WORSHIP GOD**!!

Hebrews 1:6,8: When God brings His firstborn into the world He says, "Let all God's angels **WORSHIP HIM**.... About the Son He says, "Your throne, **O GOD**, will last for ever and ever, a scepter of justice will be the scepter of **YOUR KINGDOM**!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY**in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always!"

**JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**

Jesus is **WORSHIPED** many times in God's Word in Matthew 2:2,8,11; 14:33; 28:9,17 Luke 24:52 John 9:38 and Revelation 5:14 and !5:4!!

Matthew 2:10,11: When the Wise Men saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and they bowed down and **WORSHIPED HIM**!

Matthew 14:33; Then those who were in the boat **WORSHPED HIM**!!

Matthew 28:8,9: So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell His disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," He said. They came to Him, clasped His feet and **WORSHIPED HIM**!

Matthew 28:16,17: Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When the saw Him, they **WORSHIPED HIM**!

There are some who completely ignore these Scriptures and claim that Jesus is not God because he said that the Father is greater than me in John 14:28 and that the Father told Him what to say as per John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. The words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me."

John 9:37,38: Jesus said, "You have now seen Him; in fact, He is the one speaking with you!" Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he **WORSHIPED HIM**!

NOTE: Jesus is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation!

Revelation 5:13,14: Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, an all that is In them, saying "To Him who sits on the throne and to the **LAMB** be praise and honor and glory and power for ever and ever!" The 4 living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and **WORSHIPED**!

Revelation 17:14; They will wage war against the **LAMB**, but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and King of kings--and with Him will be **HIS** **CALLED**, *CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!!

Titus 2:13,14: We wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the glorious appearing of our **GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify a people that are **HIS VERY OWN**, eager to do what is good!!

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 05:46 AM

**IS JESUS OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**??

John 20:27-29: Then He said to Thomas, "Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe!" Thomas said to him, "My Lord and **MY GOD**!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed!"

Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor and **MIGHTY GOD**!

Isaiah 7:14: The Lord Himself will give you a sign. The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and will call Him **IMMANUEL**! {Which means **GOD WITH US**!}

Matthew 1:20-23: The angel of the Lord said to Joseph, "Take Mary home as your wife because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She is to give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus which means **GOD IS HELP**, because He will save His people from their sins. All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet {Isaiah 7:14 above} "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a Son, and they will call Him **IMMANUEL** which means **GOD WITH US**!

John 1:18: No one has ever seen God, but the One and only Son, who is **HIMSELF GOD** and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!

John 14:6,7: Jesus says, "I am the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you will know the Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have **SEEN HIM**!"

**GOD'S WORD COMMANDS THAT WE SHOULD ONLY WORSHIP GOD**!!

Matthew 4:9,10: Satan said to Jesus, "All this I will give you if you bow down and worship me." Jesus said to him, Away from Me Satan! For it is written, '**WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD** and serve Him only!

Revelation 19:9,10: The angel said to me, "Write this: **BLESSED** are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the **LAMB**!" And he added, "These are the true words of God!" At this I fell at his feet to **WORSHIP** him, But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus! **WORSHIP GOD**! For it is the spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus!"

Revelation 22:8,9: I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, "**DON'T DO THAT** A am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who **KEEP THE WORDS** of this scroll. **WORSHIP GOD**!!

Hebrews 1:6,8: When God brings His firstborn into the world He says, "Let all God's angels **WORSHIP HIM**.... About the Son He says, "Your throne, **O GOD**, will last for ever and ever, a scepter of justice will be the scepter of **YOUR KINGDOM**!"

Matthew 28:18-20: Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY**in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always!"

**JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**

Jesus is **WORSHIPED** many times in God's Word in Matthew 2:2,8,11; 14:33; 28:9,17 Luke 24:52 John 9:38 and Revelation 5:14 and !5:4!!

Matthew 2:10,11: When the Wise Men saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the Child with His mother Mary, and they bowed down and **WORSHIPED HIM**!

Matthew 14:33; Then those who were in the boat **WORSHPED HIM**!!

Matthew 28:8,9: So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell His disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," He said. They came to Him, clasped His feet and **WORSHIPED HIM**!

Matthew 28:16,17: Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When the saw Him, they **WORSHIPED HIM**!

There are some who completely ignore these Scriptures and claim that Jesus is not God because he said that the Father is greater than me in John 14:28 and that the Father told Him what to say as per John 14:23,24: Jesus says, "Anyone who loves Me will obey My teaching. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love Me will not obey My teaching. The words you hear are not My own; they belong to the Father who sent Me."

John 9:37,38: Jesus said, "You have now seen Him; in fact, He is the one speaking with you!" Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he **WORSHIPED HIM**!

NOTE: Jesus is called the **LAMB** 30 times in the book of Revelation!

Revelation 5:13,14: Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, an all that is In them, saying "To Him who sits on the throne and to the **LAMB** be praise and honor and glory and power for ever and ever!" The 4 living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and **WORSHIPED**!

Revelation 17:14; They will wage war against the **LAMB**, but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and King of kings--and with Him will be **HIS** **CALLED**, *CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!!

Titus 2:13,14: We wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the glorious appearing of our **GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify a people that are **HIS VERY OWN**, eager to do what is good!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7