Author Thread: The World is in Chaos
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 10 Mar, 2019 11:33 AM

Jesus is the Answer for the World today! Above Him there is no other Jesus is the Way!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 07:13 AM

God inspired man to write the Scriptures.

Reasons to believe the Bible 2Timothy 3:14-17

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 07:18 AM

@sadlup

Evidently you don't believe God's Word.

I'm not arguing with You. My God's Word is True.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit .

Whatever your point you trying to make is void on this Topic.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 07:23 AM

We as Believers except God's Word. If their is a Challenge or argument within youself then go to God in Prayer .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 07:27 AM

This Topic is to left Up Jesus.

If you do don't believe in the Message of the Cross this is not the thread for you!

Excepting Jesus into your Heart is by FAiTH.:

This is not a thread for Arguments but for Praise!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 09:09 AM

Cupcake,

Thanks for being persistent in defense of the Trinity.

The anti-trinitarian argument isn’t a new one.

Athanasius paid a huge price defending the Trinity against Arianism, a very influential heresy of its day, denying the divinity of Christ.

If I understand my history, Arianism practically took Christendom by storm had Athanasius not stood in the gap. AND That happened just a few centuries after Christ!!

Goes to show how quickly falsehood doubles down and spreads.

We’re commanded to defend the faith and you did good!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 12:33 PM

. Members who are not Believers definitely won't agree with me.

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 01:03 PM

**THE FATHER AND THE LORD JESUS ARE GOD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT OR 7 SPIRITS OF GOD**??

Revelation 1:4: Grace and peace to you from the Father and the **7 SPIRITS** **BEFORE HIS THRONE** and from Jesus Christ!

Revelation 3:1: Jesus says, "These are the words of Him who **HOLDS** the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**!" {See John 16:12-15 below!}

Revelation 4:5: In front of the {Father's} **THRONE** 7 lamps were blazing. These are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD**. {See Revelation 1:4 above}

Revelation 5:6: The **LAMB** had 7 horns and 7 eyes which are the **7 SPIRITS OF GOD** sent out into all the earth! {See John 16:12-15 below}

And so Jesus **HOLDS** the 7 spirits of God in His right hand which **HE SENDS** out into all the earth.

John 16:12-15: Jesus says, "I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. But when the spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. **HE WILL NOT SPEAK ON HIS OWN**; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify Me because it is **FROM ME** that he will receive what he will make known to you. All that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said the spirit **WILL RECEIVE FROM ME** what he will make known to you.

The holy spirit or 7 spirits of God which Jesus holds in His right hand will inspire all the writers of the New Testament with all the words given him by the Lord Jesus which are **ALSO** all the words given to Him by the Father!

John 14:20,23,24: Jesus says, "On that day you will realize that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am {My Spirit} in you. Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves Me. He who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I to will love him and show Myself to him! Anyone who loves Me will obey **MY TEACHING**. My Father will love them, and We {OUR SPIRITS} will come to them and make Our home with them.

Revelation 3:1,14;19-21: Jesus says, "These are the words of Him who holds the 7 spirits of God... These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Ruler of God's creation... Those whom I love I discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I {MY SPIRIT} will come in and eat with him and he with Me. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne!! These are the **ONLY 2 THRONES** in the eternal New Jerusalem as per Revelation 22:3 below!!!

Titus 2:13:**WE wait for the **BLESSED HOPE--the glorious appearing of our **GREAT GOD** and Savior, Jesus Christ!!

Jesus is called **GOD** 7 times in God's Word and is called **LORD** over 200 times in the New Testament, and is **WORSHIPED** 12 times in the New Testament, and God's Word tells us to only **WORSHIP GOD**!! The holy spirit or 7 spirits of God are **NEVER CALLED GOD OR LORD** and is **NEVER WORSHIPED** in God's word.

John 10:27-30: Jesus says, "My sheep listen to My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one can snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me is **GREATER THAN ALL**; no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are **ONE**!"

Luke 3:16: John the Baptist said, "I baptize you with water. But One who is more powerful than I will baptize you with the holy spirit and fire!!"

And so **JESUS BAPTIZES** with the holy spirit and fire all whom God the Father have chosen!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

It is interesting to note that the holy spirit or seven spirits who stand before the Father's throne, are never called **GOD** or **LORD**, or that they are **ONE** with God the Father, or that they are**ONE** with the Lord Jesus!

It is also very interesting to note that there will only be **TWO THRONES** for Jesus and His Father in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem: Revelation 22:3: **THE THRONE OF GOD AND OF THE LAMB** will be in the City!!! {The New Jerusalem} Why doesn't the holy spirit or 7 spirits of God have a **THRONE**??? Why will there only be **TWO THRONES** in the eternal heavenly New Jerusalem???

Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on **MY THRONE**, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on **HIS THRONE**!!

John 17:17: Jesus says to His Father, "Sanctify them by the truth **YOUR WORD** is Truth!!"

Titus 2:13: **WE wait for the **BLESSED HOPE--the glorious appearing of our **GREAT GOD** and Savior, Jesus Christ!!

Jesus is called **GOD** 7 times in God's Word and is called **LORD** over 200 times in the New Testament, and is **WORSHIPED** 12 times in the New Testament, and God's Word tells us to only **WORSHIP GOD**!! While the holy spirit is never called **GOD** or **LORD** in God's Word and is **NEVER WORSHIPED** in God's Word!!

John 10:27-30: Jesus says, "My sheep listen to My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one can snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me is **GREATER THAN ALL**; no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand. **I AND MY FATHER ARE **ONE**!!

It is interestring to note that the holy spirit or seven spirits who stand before the Father's throne, are never called **GOD** or **LORD**, or that they are **ONE** with God the Father, or that they are**ONE** with the Lord Jesus!

In all of Pauls letters except Hebrews and I Thessalonians Paul gives the exact same greeting to God the Father and God the Son in Romans 1:7; I Corinthians 1:3; 2 Corinthians 1:2; Galatians 1:3; Ephesians 1:2; Philippians 1:2; Colossians 1:2 2 Thessalonians 1:1; I Timothy 1:2; 2 Timothy 1:2; Titus 1:4; Philemon 1:3: where the holy spirit is never mentioned!!

"Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord!!"

And in I Thessalonians 1:1 and Paul adds: "To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!"

2 Thessalonians 1:1,2: To the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace and peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!!

It is interesting to note that the holy spirit is **NEVER MENTIONED** in any of these introductions in any of Paul's letters!

And in Hebrews 1:1-3,6,8; Paul is inspired to write: "In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word... God says, "Let all God's angels **WORSHIP HIM**!!" and about His Son God says, "Your throne, **O GOD** will last for ever and ever!!"

John 1:18: No one has ever seen God, **BUT THE ONE AND ONLY SON**!! who is **HIMSELF GOD** and in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!!

James 1:1: James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ!

2 Peter 1:2: Grace and peace be yours through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

I John 1:3: Our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ!

\

Jude 1:1: To those who have been called, who are loved in God the Father and kept for Jesus Christ!

Revelation 1:1: The Revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave Him!

Revelation 22:16: Jesus says, "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony **FOR THE CHURCHES**!"

The Roman Catholic Church was the first to adopt the doctrine of the trinity in AD 325 which stated that God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ and the holy spirit are **ONE**, **CO-EQUAL** and each is **GOD**??? Do you agree with the Roman Catholic Church??

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 02:47 PM

Acts 2 Chapter

Holy Spirit comes at Pentecost

The gift of the Holy Spirit

Alligator

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 03:07 PM

some people are trying to interpret the Bible to suit their own needs. Back to the Trinity. It's really simple. Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, but they are not three gods but only one God. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Spirit, the Spirit is not the Father, but each is God individually and yet they are together the one true God of the Bible. - The 3 make up the one. *** for those too dense to understand, I personally am a mother, a daughter and a wife. yet I am only one person. Get it? three in one.

View Profile
History
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 21 Mar, 2019 06:25 PM

To show that the Father is GOD, the Son is GOD, and the Holy Spirit is GOD, one needs to post the Scriptures not just say the words.

Also remember, the translations of men are not the Word ofGOD Almighty.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7