Author Thread: The Climate Change Hoax and Public Gullibility
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
The Climate Change Hoax and Public Gullibility
Posted : 14 Mar, 2019 01:01 PM

There is no substantive science in support of man-made global warming or man-made climate change. Earth’s climate has undergone cyclical change for years and years, it’s normal. Because man-made climate change devotees have no support from empirical science they must rely on devising compliant computer models.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2019 10:50 PM

how about the Blizzard of '88. That would be 1888 - well over 100 years ago. My uncles were coming home from school 6 miles away and had to hold on to the wire fences to find their way home. Some of the children stayed at the country school all night with their teacher. Maybe Al Gore should phone me and I'll tell HIM the story.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2019 04:20 PM

I afraid Al Gore has all his bases covered. If l understand right, he claims both cooling and warming trends are predictable outcomes based on his theory and undoubtedly those computer models are complicit.

Al Gore takes the Chicken Little approach. He says the debate is over, it’s time to act, the sky is falling!!!!!

But just who, when where and how did this debate take place?? Was it just Al Gore debating against a straw-man or what?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2019 02:02 PM

The government & military control the weather using HAARP.

Driving your car and a few extra cows makes no difference to the climate. Weather control tech has been around since the 1980's. Don't forget chemtrails either.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2019 09:19 AM

Let’s suppose, “The government & military control the weather using HAARP,” conspiracy is a valid theory as you assert.

According to conspiracy theorists, “government weather control” has gone deep secret because of adverse public reaction.

That seems odd.

But what better way is there to gain public trust than for the government to step up and use their “weather control” to prevent hurricane, tornado, flooding and drought disasters?

“The government & military control the weather using HAARP” conspiracy just doesn’t add up