Author Thread: Trumpland
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 22 Mar, 2019 12:01 PM

News Media is basically Libral bias reporting against Trump

Any Christian Conservatives here ?

'Im mconcerned about what's happening in our Country USA.

Trump is trying to do things to move this Country forward in economy,

growing jobs and making good trade deals. President Trump is having do much opposition to the things he's trying to do.

There is an agenda going on trying to get President Trump out of office.

Trump is against abortion. That is a good thing. The man is not a saint but a President that loved his Country USA.

Congress in Washington now is a huge opposition against Trump.

News media is in a negative reporting Mode these days against him.

Christians should get involved in politics by voting for best candidates starting at City , County, State elections.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 05:27 PM

There was two choices to vote for a POTUS. Hillary or Trump. Seems to me he was the Best choice for the office of President. The people was not electing a Pastor or Religious lesser but someone Best for President..

Who said Trump was a Christian? Not in this thread! But what I do know is Hillary supposed Abortion and made that statement well know in the Media.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 05:43 PM

Hillary supported full term Abortion. How sick is that !

Also she had plenty of crookedness going on in the Media herself Before the elections. Let those without sin cast the first stone. She was nowhere fit to be s President. Period !

Alligator

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 07:12 PM

I do not support a President based on his religion or lack of it. If I did, there are many I would not support. Certainly very few in congress. I believe the MAJORITY of our elected officials from city, county, state on up to federal are corrupt and evil. I support Trump for the good things he has brought about in our country. He is trying to correct some of the mess Obama created. This thread is for news, not to point out the sins of others. All of us sin constantly. Christians have the advantage of being forgiven if we truly repent and ask. SO, I support our President in his efforts to help our country.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 17 Apr, 2019 02:30 PM

Trump is trying to secure the US borders, unfortunately the democrats are fighting it so hard. There has been over 900 Million Illegals crossing the borders to the US since 2012. No one really knows where All of these people are in the US now.

This information was on the radio on yesterday.

Cortezisboaz

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 17 Apr, 2019 04:00 PM

<This thread is for news, not to point out the sins of others.<

If this were true much of the statements and attempted points made by the OP would NOT have been made.

I do NOT support the president because of all the bad things he has done and is doing to and in this country.

Cortezisboaz

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 17 Apr, 2019 04:21 PM

Securing the border was NEVER the question. The issue and question has been HOW. The lie of building a wall and having the Mexican government to pay for it was yet another silly campaign promise that duped his followers who cling to him as if he were an idol. The idea and reality of a costly wall to cover the southern border is not only foolish but according to most experts an ineffective means of securing the southern border.

The number of illegal immigrants into the USA was lower at the end of the Obama presidency than it had been since 2004. Embarrassing is the fact that Trump states he wants to close the border because those numbers are creeping back up under his watch because his POLICIES aren't working.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 18 Apr, 2019 06:40 AM

The bored control is a huge problem! Laws need to be changed.

Obama did nothing to help in the control of the US borders plus his administration more than trippled the Debt in the US.

Trump is growing economy, making good trade deals and increasing job opportunities for those who want to Work.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 18 Apr, 2019 06:45 AM

Trump will work towards securing the US borders. Which long over due. The Democratic party is standing against everything that is good for moving this Country. Forward in a Positive way. Demos like to Spend, Borrow and Spend some more of the taxespayers money. Increasing the Debt and making poor trade deals is what they do !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 18 Apr, 2019 06:48 AM

This thread is to promote Trump in what good he had done as President.

Not a judgement of his moral character. Unfortunately he isn't a saint but we didn't elect a Pastor but a man that can run this Country better than Crooked Hillary . She snd her cronies should have went to jail.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Trumpland
Posted : 18 Apr, 2019 06:49 AM

The Left waste money on investigating Trump yet they are the real crooks in the Government offices. Imo

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7