Author Thread: Need feedback from men
Admin

Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 06:12 AM

Hi guys! I need some feedback. So at my church, we are going to have an arts and crafts crafts fair to raise money for the new church. We are building a new church because we are outgrowing the place we are at now. I'm going to help make things to sell at the fair. I attended the meeting about it and learned that mainly women but stuff there and they want to offer things men would like. Typically at the fair, men buy for their wives or kids or others, but not really for themselves. The arts and crafts fair sells all kinds of crafts with a religious theme. In the past, I've seen soap, paintings, prayer beads, little mini prayer gardens, wreaths, statues, blankets, cards, crosses, prayer shawls, prayer cards, jewelry, books, and more. My question is: what kinds of things would you buy for yourself? I'd like to get feedback from men of all ages. What kinds of religious themed items would you buy? It doesn't have to be from what I listed; I just want to know what you would buy for yourself. I'm hoping to get some ideas for what I could make for men. Any feedback would help and be appreciated. Thanks guys!

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 10:16 AM

Wish I could help but my needs are few.... neva seen anything at a fair that attracted my attention.... but then again we have terrible fairs here....

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 03:42 PM

That's okay. What sort of things do you buy yourself in general or would like to buy but never found?

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 05:40 PM

For me it more like food grilled cheese burger, hot dogs, soda, chips. I like the big mugs also.

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 07:32 PM

I usually buy my brothers stuff for Christmas like books, knives, water bottles, cups, blankets, backpacks, keychains, slippers. They also like T shirts or hoodies =)

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 07:33 PM

Oh & any of that can have a bible scripture on it. If I think of any more I'll let you know!

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 09:53 PM

Sounds good. I've got a few ideas for keychains.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 10:47 AM

BigPurpleA, I rarely buy at such places. And, currently I am seeking to reduce my amount of stuff rather than increase it.

However, in the past I've enjoyed buying religious books, posters with a nice picture and/or scripture verse (i.e. Romans 8:28, Matthew 6:33, I Corinthians 10:13, etc.), and practical things (pens, shirts with a nice message, etc.).

I pray for God's perfect will for your sale and your church's building plans.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 02:02 PM

A cool T-shirt with shepherd boy David standing with his foot on Goliaths head while swinging his sling overhead that reads " A lot of practice & a little faith".

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 08:39 PM

Thank you very much!

That's a clever idea!

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 12:59 PM

Church deal? Bake sale! Guys don't cook and women don't know how to boil water anymore! It's demeaning. Bring em in with donuts or a corn roast in the summer. Men aren't much interested in crafts and most girls would rather pick their own stuff.

Page : 1 2