Author Thread: Need feedback from men
Admin

Need feedback from men
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 06:12 AM

Hi guys! I need some feedback. So at my church, we are going to have an arts and crafts crafts fair to raise money for the new church. We are building a new church because we are outgrowing the place we are at now. I'm going to help make things to sell at the fair. I attended the meeting about it and learned that mainly women but stuff there and they want to offer things men would like. Typically at the fair, men buy for their wives or kids or others, but not really for themselves. The arts and crafts fair sells all kinds of crafts with a religious theme. In the past, I've seen soap, paintings, prayer beads, little mini prayer gardens, wreaths, statues, blankets, cards, crosses, prayer shawls, prayer cards, jewelry, books, and more. My question is: what kinds of things would you buy for yourself? I'd like to get feedback from men of all ages. What kinds of religious themed items would you buy? It doesn't have to be from what I listed; I just want to know what you would buy for yourself. I'm hoping to get some ideas for what I could make for men. Any feedback would help and be appreciated. Thanks guys!

View Profile
History
Need feedback from men
Posted : 15 Mar, 2020 04:33 PM

Men generally aren't into arts and crafts. I'd say a raffle for great sports tickets would be better.

Page : 1 2