Author Thread: Is Christian Chat room any different from non-Christian Chat here?
Admin

Is Christian Chat room any different from non-Christian Chat here?
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 06:22 PM

I was newly on the general chat- I was asking if anyone is legit on it because I have dealt w/many scammers here in a short amount of time and how to tell if profiles are real . A member LCHE started hurling insults at me- I didn’t even know this person- had never been in chat before. I thought this was a godly chat room? His/her launguage was also putting women down. What gives?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 06:37 PM

Aren’t we representing Christ in Chat as well?

mjs7201

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2019 01:17 PM

I usually stay out of those rooms, unless i want to chat privately with someone

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 12:12 AM

The chat room is no place to ask for a spouse or declare your love interest for someone. Many who have done that have always been put down and sometimes in an emba

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 04:21 AM

This is a Christian site but its not that every one on this site is a Christian. God called us to freedom, most of men on this site use their freedom as an opportunity for the flesh. So be warned sister. Just a few are christians here and need God'sgrace to meet them. Good luck.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 08:27 AM

The chat room is no place to ask for a spouse or declare your love interest for someone. Many who have done that have always been put down and sometimes in an embarrassing way.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2019 01:06 PM

The chat rooms here seem VERY slow. Few people at least during the daytime.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2019 11:00 AM

I was in a chat room last night and people were talking about praying for a man who was ill. one man said if a dog that had already had pups would lick the man, he would be healed. I looked at his profile thinking he may be a foreigner, but not really, he's from Canada. So I said there are many native cures that DO work, and that is where some of our meds are discovered. But a dog licking you does not cure you. He got very resentful, said i was disrespectful, etc. I decided to apologize, that I was not ridiculing his religion, only that Christ is the only healer. He said a few mean things and left the room. Thoughts?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2019 02:08 AM

It may be due to the time difference as I'm in the UK but when I've popped in to the chatroom it's been almost empty.