Author Thread: breaking up because of insecurities...
femmerose

View Profile
History
breaking up because of insecurities...
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 09:10 PM

do you guys really have to break up just because we girls has a lot of insecurities? its a flaws its really a big deal for you guys? besides girls are insecured because you men dont let us feel secured.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Apr, 2019 10:30 PM

Depends on the insecurities, too broad.... and no man is capable of actually carrying the world.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 01:53 PM

Depends if a girl acts on those insecurities. For example by going with another man because their boyfriend / husband doesn't make them feel attractive enough.

I'm full of toxic masculinity so she would be straight up the road with no questions asked or answered.

I can get a low grade woman every other day so wouldn't lower myself to being a cuck.

femmerose

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2019 01:34 AM

so its yes, i really dont understand you guys. we girls broaden our understanding in all your weaknesses but this insecurities can get you passed by and break up to us girls.

besides if the girl cheats its a big deal to everyone but if the guy cheats its normal as they say. its so unfair for us.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2019 07:49 AM

I think a man leaves a woman not because of her insecurities but because of what she does due to those insecurities. He could feel trapped or strangled and so he leaves. Have confidence in yourself and don't compare yourself to others.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2019 02:51 PM

Last time I looked at the 10 commandments the laws were the same for both sexes.

saltyreader

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 May, 2019 02:46 AM

Insecurities... Have you even talked about your so called insecurities? Have you let him understand why you can't or he can't expect to get a different result if you keep dating? You know, sometimes it's our ego what makes us make SERIOUS mistakes so go find evidence that your fears are justified and you might still be able to find out that you were fooling yourself by listening to your fears and not to God and your boyfriend. Perhaps he has his own insecurities, but sharing them with the person you love should be one of the things a couple should do if they ever marry. If they can't go past that point while being single, they won't make it as a couple for sure.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2019 12:35 AM

Femmerose you are as dear as any one of my sisters but you’re appealing to a fairly wide universal class when you say “you guys” and “we girls with a lot of insecurities”. It’s not as if every guy is breaking up with every girl who has a lot of insecurities.

Not sure what insecurities you have or how profound they are but it’s likely true that there is some guy somewhere who desires a girl with insecurities. Maybe you just haven’t met the right guy. In the meantime, try to address your insecurities with other trustworthy persons who can help encourage you. Everyone one of us needs the friendship and encouragement of others, I know I do, so you’re not the only one.