Author Thread: Relationships. that didn't work
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Relationships. that didn't work
Posted : 17 Apr, 2019 02:33 PM

Most people have had a relationship that didn't work out for. Some reason or reasons. Forgive and move on in a positive way.

Broken heart 💔 is niot fun but it can Heal with the help of God.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 05:58 AM

We serve a merciful God. At first you think you have covered level one and you think there is light ahead. Later you find out no christian values and not a marriage material. I thought it was only me experiencing those pains. Lets walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. Let us be strong and courageous on things of God. God is our provider for he sees all our needs and provide for them all. We are blessed

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2019 08:40 AM

Encouragement for Every Season. Psalm 139

One of the most distressing emotions is isolation.

God's loving kindness and compassion helps us through that.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2019 06:07 PM

Sometimes a person is Head over Heels for another person...ready for marriage or a long relationship. If the other person is not that interested and only available until fascination wears off, it would be best to just tell the truth. I would rather have a man tell me I like you, but don't want to continue seeing you than to have him lie and prolong the situation.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2019 02:35 AM

Finding an honest and Godly man is very hard. Most of these single men wants sex without commitment. May the Lord strengthen us in keeping our christian values.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2019 06:25 AM

The past is the past, I'm looking forward to meeting a man who knows the Lord, and doing a relationship Gods way.