Author Thread: got a vision about the future partness
Traveler_indo1985

View Profile
History
got a vision about the future partness
Posted : 22 Apr, 2019 11:40 PM

my kriteria of future wife (please dont be offened if you not in this kriteria) : :)

1. musicians (prefer keyboard)

2. prayer

3. work in NGO or medical area

4. passionate for young people / indonesia.

5. has mission heart / knowledge

why i write in details. because this is what God give me in dream about my future wife

since 99, and through years God reveal more and i add more criteria i ask to GOD

what i ask in psychical :

1. chinese or caucasian

2. tall

3. single / divorced its ok

4. not more than 40 years old

5. slim

i need as much as you could, to give me input about my profile.

am i to ask higher expectation on details ?

am i ready to get married soon ?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 11:03 AM

Don't write lists, that's what women do, be a man.

Remove hrd, management, social justice from your interests.

You will either end up as a beta orbiter to some left wing feminist or ignored.

If you are going to have psychology as an interest you might want to learn some. Check out Stephan Molyneux on YouTube or Jordan Peterson.

Don't say you are a natural born leader, if you have to say it you probably aren't.

You might have to specify 'tall', I would just put same height as you or taller. We all dream a lot of things but God works with reality and what you need.

Don't expect a woman to tell you what your profile should say. They often don't say what they really want..fact.

saltyreader

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2019 01:09 AM

I'm sorry to tell you this, but dreams can be deceiving! Why? Because we still got a sinful nature in the flesh. If it was a nice dream, well, enjoy it or analyze it a bit and see if some stuff might still need to be improved in real life. Don't overanalyze it because reality can still be a mystery whenever we talk about meeting a partner or a wanabe spouse or a just friend. Keep working on becoming a truly faithful believer as a mean to please the Lord, and at some point your future spouse might show up and realize how much you have grown spiritually and get attached to you at some point. At least that is what some people seem to be telling me in the last couple of weeks.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2019 01:46 AM

I think we all have an idea of what we're looking for in a potential spouse, I'm not sure how wise it is to base your criteria on the contents of a childhood dream.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2019 01:53 AM

I personally think that people who hold so rigidly to a checklist often end up alone.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2019 04:42 AM

Your list is not unrealistic. You can find her & get married. I have no doubt. Upload at least one photo which shows your face close. And spellcheck your profile. If you expect to marry someone who is in the medical field, that means she has finished college. She probably knows how to write correctly. Don't just say "tall" but specify how tall. What's the minimum and maximum height you want? If you are a Christian man, then marrying a "married woman" is out of the question. So, you can remove "single / divorced" because that's just redundant.

Traveler_indo1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2019 01:49 AM

believe it or not, i found the one that really fit to all my criteria,

and i found this girl through Holy spirit whispering to me...

Traveler_indo1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2019 01:51 AM

Mid June 2018

I began to hear a voice that whispered to my heart in the middle of a 6-hour corporate prayer session for Jakarta in his place,

The voice in my heart whispered "How come you have been so stupid looking for a partner everywhere" Then I answered "it is indeed God" I understood the sound in my heart was the voice of holy spirit, a familiar voice I heard. The voice continued, saying "hasn't there been one thing that I miss before your eyes that is the CE who has been dealing with all the signs that you have asked me? , I was stunned for a long time,

Note for reminder:

He is 40 years old, and NEVER MARRIED 1 YEAR

So these two impressions are actually not enough logic for me to decide to continue to love and accept women in my heart.

Back to 2017

one year before, about February 2017, I ate together with a date member, that evening the session was closed by sharing from our DATE Leader, he shared us to ask us to write specific criteria for the couple we wanted to ask God.

The list of criteria is:

Personal criteria:

1. Doctor profession / work in the world of social services / NON profit

2. Can play music (according to personal dreams)

3. Have a vision / heart for campus children / young people

4. An intercessor

Physical criteria:

1. High

2. Long hair

3. White / beautiful

4. Bule / Chinese

5. Smart

6. Be patient

7. Good counselor

8. Humble

Wow, I know that the criteria are very high and very ideal, but I have a strong impression especially for 4 personal criteria:

Back in 1999,

That afternoon I was still in junior high school 3, in the middle of the afternoon I remember in the condition of half asleep in the afternoon and sleeping half like sleeping a young person, I had a very clear dream / vision and I still remember to this day.

"I stood on the roof in the middle of the stadium full of young people, and accompanied by a young music team" the dream stopped until I knew but the dream felt strong and always remembered when I fell and far from God.

Move to 2009,

I forget the month and date of accepting this second vision, but I remember that night I was praying, it was one of my habits to worship God in a room alone from the time to the last grade.

"In this dream I saw an Indonesian map open, and I became like a small icon on a map and I carried a torch, where my city trampled there was a burning fire, and long ago the fire ignited and burned all the cities and burned the map of Indonesia."

Then one day in 2009 - 2010 I received a repeat and continued dream in 99, but the continuation was unique this time

"I kept repeating the same dream, I stood in the middle of the youth stadium and I was accompanied by a young music team, but this time there was something interesting, my eyes could see sliding to the right, and I saw clearly the keyboard player was a woman, and there is a sound when I see that girl (I don't see this woman's face) one day this woman will be your life partner ”

Move to 2012,

I knew him, through my friend at that time who said there was a prayer house near the UK campus, where I was concentrating on serving in the midst of the children of the United Kingdom.

Our introduction was fairly brief, I and my friends on Saturday afternoon shared in the middle of the corporate prayer session of his ministry,

2012 - 2017 nothing happend, we only gave you a few times and often borrowed a place to pray with the campus kids. Nothing is serious,

2018, I had a special relationship with the wrong woman in 2017, and at the end of December 2017 I was quite devastated in my heart, AND IN THE BEGINNING OF MARCH 2018 WE accidentally connected via wa, and she invited me to join in the pioneering prayer the fellowship for the second trial, several months running the alliance continues

And routinely began to attend the prayer house fellowship at his place apart from this trisakti,

Back TO JUNE 2018

I'm also not the type that is direct gas, after getting that voice I let and not take in prayer seriously, Just what I notice since hearing that voice about him, I started to pay attention to small things about him, and we keep chatting like friends,

The steps that I did still remained for months and kept in my heart, while convincing myself that it was purely the voice of God, as I slowly began to dig into him personally,

Some of the stages of the closest circle of people that I went through were the level of authority that I faced.

Traveler_indo1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2019 01:58 AM

Back TO JUNE 2018

I'm also not the type that is direct gas, after getting that voice I let and not take in prayer seriously, Just what I notice since hearing that voice about him, I started to pay attention to small things about him, and we keep chatting like friends,

The steps that I did still remained for months and kept in my heart, while convincing myself that it was purely the voice of God, as I slowly began to dig into him personally,

Some of the stages of the closest circle of people that I went through were the level of authority that I faced.

1. Mentor / spiritual brother

More or less December 2018 I was eating with my spiritual mentor, since 2009 I gave a time to be personally taught by my mentor for 12 years I learned many things from him,

In the midst of the mentoring session in December 2018, my mentor asked if you didn't think of being married, was there a ce that you were praying for?

I answer honestly, yeah, I'm struggling in prayer for one woman, and I show a photo and give an idea of ​​who she is. My mentor is just trying to move forward and approach him.

For me it's one of the first signs, because I don't have a physical parent (died) my mentors are for me the highest authority after my siblings.

2. Family / siblings

At the end of December 2018, my second sibling came and was on the way.

My second brother said to my third brother and me, are you guys married?

I still have another prayer, he is a dentist.

Feb 2019 when sincia, I still ask my third brother, I really like this, bro, how come? he just tried to announce if it really wanted to him.

3. The closest friend / service partner / sister that I mentor

And in December 2018, I went to the top with a student service companion that I knew for more than 10 years, he asked for fun that night there was still something that crossed my heart, I showed a chat and talked to me via wa and Instagram to him,

That night you are a close friend, they are, how long do you want the girl in front of your eyes, so you want to ignore it. I'm jewer, too, it's really giving a response, it's better to move,

And throughout November 2018 - January 2019

I started to share with my younger siblings, and on average, if I could let someone, try making a comment,

I started the firm because I got moral support from my siblings, family and my mentor.

4. January 2019, date leader - komsel leader

The last filter I had to go through was asking permission from the head of the community where the church where I live.

Since 2018 I have been communicating with the chairman of Komsel. I am asking for advice from him (note, my Komsel chairman is 40 years old and single woman