Author Thread: Celibacy
Admin

Celibacy
Posted : 24 Apr, 2019 02:21 PM

Hi guys!! I got out of online dating a year ago because guys were shocked when I said I was celibate. This being a Christian site. Do y'all live a celibate life?

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 24 Apr, 2019 09:35 PM

love to celebrate :D

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 26 Apr, 2019 09:55 AM

LayD_J, yes I am celibate. As I see it (and the Bible states it) all Christians are to be celibate until married.

In fact, I am happy being single and celibate. That may be God's calling for my entire life, though I desire to be receptive to the possibility of marriage if the right person comes along in the right way at the right time.

Stay firm on celibacy until/unless you get married.

Enjoy God's blessings!

ManoGod

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 23 May, 2019 06:12 AM

Absolutely

HonestyAlways89

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 01:30 AM

If not married, I fully support that. But once married, I think it's an important part of the relationship and when you have a deep, profound love for your spouse, making love can be an incredibly spiritual process. Something I miss and hope to have again one day, God willing.

zippy2019

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 16 Nov, 2019 04:18 AM

love to "celebrate"....

priceless reply

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 12:38 PM

YEP! Not as much as a kiss since 1983! Not a date either. Shook a girl's hand yesterday, but it surly was platonic. No sex for me, never had any. No wife, no kids, no physical contact, nothing! Not even a shred of interest from any woman, so yes, I am 100% celibate but it never was my idea.

Anne_lulu

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 12:14 PM

I wonder the same most of the Christian man think sex before marriage is OK

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Celibacy
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 09:20 AM

Yes, I have had a very celibate life.