Author Thread: Racial difference
Victoryjoe

View Profile
History
Racial difference
Posted : 25 Apr, 2019 11:25 AM

Hi

I am victory Joe,

Do you think people who accepted Jesus should marry partners from only their races or they they can marry from different races as long as they all believe in Jesus and accepted Him as their Savior.??

Praise JESUS.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Racial difference
Posted : 25 Apr, 2019 07:57 PM

Very good point.

Since the idea of race is a secular concept and doesn’t exist biblically, “interracial” marriages are natural

View Profile
History
Racial difference
Posted : 25 Apr, 2019 09:35 PM

I believe it is fine as long as the two of you are okay with. Since true love is unconditional, it's not about races or boundaries......

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Racial difference
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 08:26 AM

The COLOR of the car shouldn't matter period...but the BRAND (Jesus) is very important.

However, there are cultural differences in each.

For instance, some cultures think it's ok to spank there children, some do not. So these kind of things can pose a problem.

A lot of other cultures may be indifferent to the struggle of the African-American...and think it's not important or over-played. While they've not experienced what I have, if they can't at least sympathize, then it would be a turn-off.

View Profile
History
Racial difference
Posted : 8 May, 2019 07:53 AM

I don't think it should matter what race the person is when looking for someone to marry. What matters is if the person truly accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. The person's character is what should be important also.