Author Thread: How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 09:25 PM

Is there possibly any pansexual girls or nonbinary people on this site? I cannot seem to find any, and it is quite discouraging. It is ok, dears! You are free to be your wonderful, beautiful selves!

View Profile
History
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2019 08:22 PM

what non-binary mean?

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2019 08:08 AM

Someone who is nonbinary, such as myself, does not fit in with the normal gender binary (man/woman). Instead, they may be a mix of both, neither, or something else altogether. In my case, I am also genderfluid, so my gender flows along the spectrum. Some days I am more woman, some I am more man, some I am an equal mix, and some I am something else altogether.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2019 10:31 AM

So you are intersex?

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2019 06:37 PM

No, I am not.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2019 04:27 PM

I have no idea this site is aimed at men seeking women and visa versa for godly relationships.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2019 08:16 PM

I too am looking for a godly relationship, but I am searching for my soulbonded, and I have a deep feeling that they are currently a woman.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2019 08:17 AM

What you are looking for, according to God's Word, is not godly.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2019 12:35 PM

If that is what you believe, then I suppose it is best if you leave me be.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2019 12:57 PM

As the truth is in Jesus, a woman who has heard Him, and been taught by Him, should know how the woman was made for the man, and any deviation from this order of nature is perversion.

The gospel has marked prominence through the husband and wife who portray the relationship between Christ and his church. There is no godly relationship aside from that.

Christ died for all, so that those who live should no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again. (2 Corinthians 5:15) Therefore, you would be seeking a man if you were living for the truth, so you are blatantly living for yourself to pursue the corrupt course that you do.

Do not be influenced by any feelings to exchange the truth of God for a lie, or you'll put your own soul in imperilment.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2019 02:21 PM

If that is what you believe, it is best you refrain from further communication with me.

Page : 1 2 3 4