Author Thread: How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 09:25 PM

Is there possibly any pansexual girls or nonbinary people on this site? I cannot seem to find any, and it is quite discouraging. It is ok, dears! You are free to be your wonderful, beautiful selves!

View Profile
History
How does one find a girl or nonbinary person willing to try a relationship with me?
Posted : 4 May, 2019 06:54 AM

You are on a wrong site. It's a sin in Bible. Use tinder or badoo ahaha

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2019 09:22 PM

this is kinda fun thread,as it does say," male and female He created them.then later,he give them skins ?

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2019 07:01 AM

The Bible also claims he only made land and sea, and yet we have coral reefs, estuaries, and marshes. There is also the fact that if God is truly beyond human understanding, he would be beyond human concepts such as gender. Sex has a biological basis, as it is based off of ones genitalia, while gender is based off a psychological basis. That is why we sex babies, not gender them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2019 01:56 PM

Woman, need I ask who is feeding you this nonsense?

God made the earth and everything it - the dry land, seas, and every transition between the two relating to water - coral reefs, river esturies, marshes etc.

And don't you dare to postulate how transitions between land and sea could signify the abominable gradation (transition) of what constitutes male and female. God created man in his own image; male and female he created them (Genesis 1:27)

Your corrupt imagination is exalted against the Spirit of God, the scriptures, and physical reality. I have no doubt the Angel of Death walks this house, for you to peddle your adulteration of the gospel on here.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2019 07:15 PM

I tried to be nice. I tried to simply send everyone on their way. But rubber can only take so much before it snaps.

God made a beautiful, handsome, stunning, strong person when he made me. Not a man. Not a woman. A person. He was kind enough to allow me to experience life in its full colors, gender included, instead of the black and white world most live in. I wouldn't trade places with anyone else, especially if it meant being forced to give up my precious spectrum.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2019 07:16 PM

I have been through so much. I've stabbed my arm with pins trying to take the pain of feeling like I was put in the wrong body away. I've fallen to the dark of witchcraft trying to find something where I wasn't forced to pretend.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2019 07:17 PM

And you know what? I've come out from it all stronger than I would be otherwise. God blessed me with a librarian who allowed me to stay past closing time so I was safe from those at home. God blessed me with a friend who needed an extra pair of hands when I was disowned.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2019 07:18 PM

God has blessed me with so much. There is no way I could ever believe he would hate me for being the way he made me. I could never believe that God made a mistake.

If I'm going to hell for being myself, I say bring it on. I'll march right on down and demand that Lucifer put on the biggest party ever for all my lovely LGBTQIA+ family members. Because that's what we are. A family. Everyone who ever felt left out, everyone who was ever told they were wrong, and even those who have been blessed with never experiencing such cruel words, we're all a family. And we're not afraid to be who we are.

SylliaTheFae

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2019 07:19 PM

So a group of idiots claim we're not valid. So a group of idiots claim we're faking it. Who honestly cares? That group isn't us. That group cannot tell us that we're wrong to be ourselves. That group may sting a bit, but they're nothing more than a bee. A hurt that won't last. And one day, when I'm standing before my father, I know he'll smile down on my child. I know he's the caring, protective father I never had. I know he created the world in a spectrum of colors, and I know he'll be so, so thrilled to meet his beautiful, handsome, stunning spectrum person again. Because that's what I am. A spectrum. I'm not one or the other, and I don't have to pretend to be one or the other.

God made a spectrum when he made the world. And he made a spectrum when he made me. And nothing anybody says will ever be able to change that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2019 06:53 AM

I am not being mean-spirited. I resolutely believe you are deceived, and it would be remiss of me to pass over you without attempting to bring your error to light.

I and others have sounded a warning, but you have disregarded sound doctrine, so your blood will be on your own head.

You would be right about one thing though. I am an idiot; exceedingly stupid, because I only turned to the Lord as a last resort when I had exhausted all other alternatives. I misspent my youth in the flesh; imprudently believing that I was god of my own life.

Page : 1 2 3 4