Author Thread: Let’s Be Honest Here
Admin

Let’s Be Honest Here
Posted : 28 Apr, 2019 07:49 AM

Hello any actual relationship seekers!Lets Be real here.I have been on here now a few months.I have a legit concern that this site is corrupted-both by who owns it and who is on. 95% of who has contacted me are banned after a couple days of talking. Not joking. I was interacting w/one who was Super skilled-pictures of his little girls -his home,job.Banned. Than you come to the administrators. Just looking at some of their topic posts-they sound like scammers too!! I think this is a money scheme . They make a big profit from these bothersome ads that pop up and we gain nothing. Not even authentic fellow members. I for one am not seeing any fruits of time spent . What has anyone else experienced?

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Let’s Be Honest Here
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:59 PM

A few years back I used to meet people from here and other dating sites.

Now messages too and from people get randomly deleted as do their profiles. Might be set up controlled by AI which does things based on algorithms.

Have you shared things that might be deemed offensive on facebook or liked the wrong YouTube videos?

If you have you might be a targeted individual who's internet activities are tracked like me.

We are entering an Orwellian era in human history which if you study revelation properly you will see will happen in the last days.

The number of the beast (666) is everywhere these days.

The fastest man around the Isle of Man TT circuit has it on his merchandise. The Google logo is 666 in a circle.

Monster energy drink logo is 666 in Hebrew.

The writings on the wall & it won't go away.

Once universal basic income is everywhere and you need to be chipped to receive it and cash no longer exists you will know the end is nigh. The rigged financial system is part of the beast system so if you get chipped you will receive the mark.

Princess1957

View Profile
History
Let’s Be Honest Here
Posted : 28 May, 2019 05:41 AM

Yes we are in the last days . Good information you share

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Let’s Be Honest Here
Posted : 28 May, 2019 09:57 AM

Yes there are genuine relationship seekers here, but I think they're outnumbered by scammers and time wasters, who would run a mile if the possibility of a relationship actually arose.

View Profile
History
Let’s Be Honest Here
Posted : 16 Oct, 2019 03:36 AM

Yes I agree and I'm unhesitantly confessing that I am a relationship seeker which it is a progress but I appreciate that you give your experience opinion on here.

It's just sad to see a lot of unrighteous and wrong things that go around here.

View Profile
History
Let’s Be Honest Here
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 04:43 PM

I've got a view and 2 scammers since Xmas. No messages of course, no interest, but guys my age are not in demand. I like the chat feature. My expectations are lower than humanly possible so I'm not expecting to meet anyone. I'm very well conditioned to feminine rejection.