Author Thread: Is distance can be a problem for a relationship?
Admin

Is distance can be a problem for a relationship?
Posted : 4 May, 2019 09:18 AM

I hope I won't meet a man who complaining about distance and give up after everything we have fight. I have bad experience with that.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 May, 2019 08:19 PM

Many years ago I was truly believe in long distance relationship, but as the time goes on, I don't think that is really possible finally. May be because I have try it many time without succeed. But, if for some one this can work, for me the main keys are patience, confidence, strong mine....

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2019 05:07 AM

The main problem I have observed with long distance relationships is the time and effort it takes to keep the relationship going. I come from a region where communication and travel can prove to be costly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2019 04:41 PM

LoreMx

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 09:49 AM

I also have not been successful, I have tried and at least on my part I have in mind and spirit to connect, but the truth is that it is not easy and for the part of the couple, they do not want to make any effort, prefer to lean towards a relationship easy

LoreMx

View Profile
History

I also have not been successful, I have tried and at least on my part I have in mind and spirit to connect, but the truth is that it is not easy and for the part of the couple, they do not want to make any effort, prefer to lean towards a relationship easy

LoreMx

View Profile
History

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2019 09:43 AM

Both persons have to be completely committed to wanting to making a long distance relationship work. They must also ask themselves two main questions. What are their relationship goals? How long do they plan on doing a long distance relationship? These are questions that need to be answered openly and honestly.