Author Thread: She said she just wanted to be friends
War4peace^

View Profile
History
She said she just wanted to be friends
Posted : 8 May, 2019 12:55 PM

I was wrong she wanted more but it wasn't what you might assume. She hung with different guys and didn't take time to notice that she deserved better so you could say she wanted less actually. And all I wanted from her was to finally feel loved but the feelings I get in myself sometimes are just so messed up and I should of kept my distance and I should of ran away but for some odd stupid reason I chose to stay and now I'm the one getting dumped because I refuse to play. What do I have to say? I'm sick of not keeping the distance letting issues tear me apart its time to set up some real boundaries and let God do his work in my heart. Are you like me? Sick of people being pretend? Sick of ungodly men? Promising you the world as they show you where they end? I sure am so I call on any who can feel that. Let's get this abstinence thing going if you tired of how fake it feels to never be real to people who can't even feel what real is. So this goes out the my christians out there. Lets talk about some common struggle