Author Thread: Song of Mary ! Praises to God
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Song of Mary ! Praises to God
Posted : 12 May, 2019 03:15 PM

God's blessings

In the Christian world there is oppression, spirit of evil. This comes to discourage,and form doubt. Devil is a lier full of trouble and darkness. Don't listen to him ! Victory is in Praising God ! Worship is acknowledging God for who He is, the Almighty Creator!

Victory is in Praising God!

"Song of Mary" Luke. 1:46-53

Mary is the mother of Jesus !

Mary is not to be honored above Jesus, son of God, the Savior of mankind.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2019 03:20 PM

Don't let the 😈 😈 devil steal your JOY !!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2019 05:15 PM

All worship is to be in proportion to that being worshipped. Honor God as God, Jesus as Messiah, men of God as men of God and Mary as one whom God saw fit to make the mother of Jesus.

- nothing more, nothing less.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2019 07:59 PM

**IS GIVING **PRAISE** AND **GLORY** TO GOD THE FATHER AND OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE NEW COVENANT**??

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

Luke 2:20: The shepherds returned, **GLORIFYING* and **PRAISING GOD** for all the things they had heard and seen!

Luke 2:14: Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, **PRAISING GOD** and saying, "**GLORY TO GOD** in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom His favor rests!"

John 1:14: The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen **HIS GLORY**, the **GLORY** of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth!!!

John 11:40: Jesus says, "Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the **GLORY OF GOD**!!"

John 15:8: Jesus says, "This is to My **FATHER'S GLORY**, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be My disciples!"

Romans 4:20,21: Abraham did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave **GLORY TO GOD**, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised!

Romans 5:1,2: Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the **GLORY OF GOD**!!

I Corinthians 10:31: So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, **DO IT **ALL** FOR THE **GLORY** OF GOD**!!

2 Corinthians 3:9-11,18: If the ministry that brought condemnation was **GLORIOUS**, how much more **GLORIOUS** is the ministry that brings righteoousness!! For what was **GLORIOUS** has no glory now in comparison with the **SURPASSING GLORY**! And if what is transitory came with **GLORY** how much greater is the the **GLORY OF THAT WHICH LASTS**!... And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the **LORD'S GLORY**, are being transformed into His image with **EVER INCREASING GLORY**, which comes from the Lord!

2 Corinthians 4:15-18: All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause **THANKSGIVING** to overflow to the **GLORY OF GOD**! Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an **ETERNAL GLORY** that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is tempoary, but on what is **UNSEEN IS **ETERNAL**!

Ephesians 1:12-14: In Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!! And you were also included in Christ when you heard the message of Truth, the Gospel of your salvation. When you believed you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession--to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

Philippians 1:9-11: And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth an insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameness for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the **GLORY AND PRAISE OF GOD**!!

2 Corinthians 11:31: Through Jesus, therefore, let us **CONTINUALLY** offer to God a sacrifice of **PRAISE**--the fruit of lips that openly profess His name!!

I Peter 4:10,11: Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks they should do so as one who speaks the very Words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things **GOD MAY BE PRAISED** through Jesus Christ. To Him be the **GLORY** and power for ever and ever!! Amen.

Philippians 2:9-11: Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the **GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER**! {This will happen on the Last Day!}

2 Peter 3:18: But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be **GLORY BOTH NOW AND FOREVER**! Amen!

Revelation 5:9,10,12,13: "You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because You were slain, and with Your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation. ... "Worthy is the **LAMB**, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and **GLORY AND PRAISE**! To Him who sits on the throne and to the **LAMB** be **PRAISE** and honor and **GLORY** and power for ever and ever!!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2019 03:53 PM

**RIDICULOUS SATANIC QUOTE BY **SAD**LUP**

"It's not that I don't believe in further revelation, but where does a person draw the line? Some draw it at Church Traditions, some at the writings of the early Church Fathers, some at New Testament Scriptures, some at the teachings of Jesus. I am one that leans towards the last one; "the teachings of Jesus".{**PERIOD???} {EXCEPT THOSE TEACHINGS OF JESUS WHICH CHANGED OT LAWS!!}

*SAD*lup believes we are saved by *WORKS* by keeping all of the OT LAWS which of course would include all the animal sacrifices for sins???

**THREE MORE RIDICULOUS SATANIC QUOTES BY *SAD*LUP**:

"I fully recognize since actual identity of Jesus is not explicitly taught; mine and everyone else's speculations as to his identity beyond that of Messiah are just that - *SPECULATIONS*', and should be treated as such."

"Apparently you do not understand the Scriptures you quote - they all support the premise that God was in Jesus, **NONE SUPPORT JESUS IS GOD**??"

Satan and *SAD*lup teach that **JESUS IS NOT GOD** or that the following words in the New Testament are **NOT INSPIRED BY GOD**. Since *SAD*lup has no answer to all of these **LIVING WORDS OF GOD** he continually attacks me for quoting **GOD'S WORD** which totally refutes and contradicts his Satanic beliefs!!

**IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST GOD**??

Jesus is called **GOD** 7 times in God's Word and is called **LORD** over 200 times in the New Testament, and is **WORSHIPED** 12 times in the New Testament, and God's Word tells us to only **WORSHIP GOD**!!

And in Hebrews 1:1-3,6,8; Paul is inspired to write: "In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word... God says, "Let all God's angels **WORSHIP HIM**!!" and about His Son God says, "**YOUR THRONE**, **O GOD** will last for ever and ever!!"

Revelation 3:21,22: Jesus says, "To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on **MY THRONE**, just as I overcame and sat down with **MY FATHER ON HIS THRONE**!!

Isaiah 9:6,7: For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, **MIGHTY GOD** and Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of His government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's **THRONE** and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and **FOREVER**. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this!

John 1:1-4: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the **WORD WAS GOD** He was with God in the beginning. **THROUGH HIM** all things were made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

Colossians 1:15-18: The Son is the image of the invisible God. In Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created **THROUGH HIM** and **FOR HIM**!! He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the **HEAD** of the body, the church!!

John 1:18: No one has ever seen God, **BUT THE ONE AND ONLY SON**!! who is **HIMSELF GOD** and in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him known!!

Titus 2:13-14: We wait for the **BLESSED HOPE**--the glorious appearing of our great **GOD AND SAVIOR**, Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to glorify Himself a people that are **HIS VERY OWN**, eager to do what is good!

John 10:27-30: Jesus says, "My sheep listen to My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one can snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me is **GREATER THAN ALL**; no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are **ONE**!"

John 20:27-29: Jesus said to Thomas, "Put your finger her, see My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to Jesus, "**MY LORD** and **MY GOD**!: Then Jesus told him, Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet believed!"

Philippians 2:5-11: Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus. Who being in very nature **GOD**, did not consider **Equality with God something to be grasped... He humbled Himself--even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him a name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that**JESUS IS LORD**, to the glory of God the father!!

Colossians 2:9,10: For in Christ **ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE DEITY LIVES** in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the **HEAD**over every power and authority!!

I John 5:20: We know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him {The *FATHER*} who is true. and we are in Him who is true by being in **HIS SON** Jesus Christ. He is **TRUE GOD** and eternal life!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2019 10:30 PM

Prophetic; if you want to call me satanic, start a new thread about it and I will address your concerns. But derailing another persons thread is not right. This is not the place for it. Therefore I will not answer you here and report it as another abuse as everyone else should. We are tired of it. Start a new thread and stop abusing the treads of others.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2019 06:00 AM

Prophetic needs to respect other members threads! Start his own topics.

Just because he posts scripture doesn't mean he's respectful.

He needs wisdom and that comes from God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 May, 2019 06:04 AM

John 3 chapter NKJV

The New Birth

John the Baptist Exalts Christ

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 May, 2019 06:07 AM

Jesus saves not Mary! God chose her to birth his only Son.

John 4 chapter

A Samaritan woman Meets Her Messiah