Author Thread: Blending and mending among snakes
War4peace^

View Profile
History
Blending and mending among snakes
Posted : 13 May, 2019 11:05 AM

So we live in a world where church people tend to think that the only way to reach that world is waiting for them to walk into our church but thats wrong because we are the church and we are supposed to spread the light wherever we go and even though we most likely won't always tell somebody about Jesus or actually change somebody's mind about what they believe it doesn't mean we should look down on them and we should actually even try to treat them good (Mark 9:35) lets get this together now because this is such an important looked over topic in the American church today and we need to discuss it more and spread awareness right? I no doubt think so

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2019 02:43 AM

Brother, I am failing to understand what you are trying to say on your one sentence paragraph. Short sentences are easy to understand.

saltyreader

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2019 01:00 AM

John 13:15 tells us to imitate Him, 1 Timothy 1:16 explains to us that we should be an example for new believers. We might suffer while living among the world as 1 Peter 2:21 and there is also what the Lord asks of us in Matthew 28:19-20. So I do agree that we should go out and preach and then let the world watch us living a godly life as the complementary part of the preaching process.