Author Thread: Why doesn't the "block" work?
VirginiaMom

View Profile
History
Why doesn't the "block" work?
Posted : 14 May, 2019 01:52 PM

I have no idea where to post this. Sorry if this is wrong. There is a user named "EricMcd1973" who will not stop sending harassing messages. I blocked him. He sent me a message saying that he knows how to hack the block and get around it. His most recent message was that he is sent from God to message me. I have reported him 3 times to the site and nothing is done. What can I do? I do not reply. I just delete the messages, but it is disturbing.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2019 04:06 PM

If he were a man sent from God, he would not make light of your right to rebuff his approach. Do the man the courtesy of telling him you're not interested and leave it at that, because whether his pursuit is romantic or to abet the kingdom, he'll answer to God for any idle word he might write/speak.

As for the blocking function; never used it or been on the receiving end of it, so not something I am versed to answer.

VirginiaMom

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2019 07:31 PM

I have told him many times I am not interested and he will not stop. Doing myself a favor, as you put it, did nothing.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2019 02:05 PM

Can't you just delete any messages from him without reading them?

VirginiaMom

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2019 07:54 PM

Yes, I do every day. He just keeps sending them.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 11:23 PM

Maybe you might seek legal or law enforcement advice especially with someone acquaintanced with or specializes in online legalities.

The guy is obviously a creep and clearly has no relationship with the God of the Bible.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2019 02:18 PM

Find out his name and address etc, then check out his record to make sure he won't wind up on your doorstep with a gun and a bottle rohypnol.

These types of people are like demonic spirits, as long as you don't talk to them eventually they will leave you alone.